Castore - where's my stuff

CamBluNoo

Ordered 3 tops for my son in Australia on the first of July. Got confirmation on 2nd August that the strips were being prepared for dispatch with a DHL reference number. Checked on the 5th after seeing on here that there were some issues and the number is not known to DHL. Wrote to Castore on the 5th then redirected mail to another of their email addresses. Checked my Castore account online on the 8th and there is no record of me having bought anything. So wrote to them on the 8th.
Still no reply.
What is the state with anyone else as I am thinking of cancelling the order getting my money back on my card and buying from another source.

I still haven't got mine on the Isle of Harris so will be reaching out to them today. I'm aware of the Hermes crap that was going on so know that this will have held them up. There seems to be a lot of fakes going around so would be wary of using other sources. Appreciate what it's like when it's your offspring waiting on it though.

Ordered 3 tops for my son in Australia on the first of July. Got confirmation on 2nd August that the strips were being prepared for dispatch with a DHL reference number. Checked on the 5th after seeing on here that there were some issues and the number is not known to DHL. Wrote to Castore on the 5th then redirected mail to another of their email addresses. Checked my Castore account online on the 8th and there is no record of me having bought anything. So wrote to them on the 8th.
Still no reply.
What is the state with anyone else as I am thinking of cancelling the order getting my money back on my card and buying from another source.

What other source?

If i had any sort of reply telling me an update from 1st July order for overseas dispatch i could be patient however taking over 200 pounds without any feedback is now getting to theft not oversight or over stretched. As mentioned onto credit card company today who are usually very good at recovery and sadly will say wont even buy in the shops now when we get back to Glasgow.

A very sad state of affairs and hope someone at the club is reading these real issues, I keep seeing on facebook (which i dont rant on) that you are giving bheggers ammunition.....what we taking up never ending internal investigations or just putting things under carpet now ?

We shouldn't be making excuses for them. They offered a service that has failed miserably. The least they can do is answer people's emails, not just ignore them.
I suspect they are trying to deal with the issues and they will get round to replying to the emails. They employed more staff to help do so this week. The missing home shirts on pre orders remain a mystery though!

It seems like they have underestimated the demand and are struggling to cope. Yes we should give them the benefit of the doubt but the least they can do is respond to customer enquiries. People have forked out decent money for their merchandise.

Mine finally arrived yesterday but they’ve still not as much as acknowledged the numerous emails I sent. They’ve clearly taken a conscious decision as a company to refuse to respond to emails or Instagram messages until they think all orders will be with customers in the hope they only have a small handful of complaints still outstanding to resolve. They’re up there with the worst customer service experiences I’ve ever had.

Ordered my home top on the 1st July and still haven’t received it. Sent 2 emails, one on Tuesday last week and one this morning after no reply to the 1st one.
Very disappointing customer service as the products they have for us are quality.

I pre ordered on July 1st and received an email on the 31st saying it was being shipped with a Hermes tracking number. I still have no update and when I put the tracking number in to Hermes it says it's not been shipped to them yet. I am now seeing people in Canada etc are receiving theirs. I have contacted the SLO, concierge and castore via DM and still no reply. I am at the stage they can just forget it.

Oh, and I'm in ayrshire btw

Please someone tell me they're in as bad a position?

We shouldn't be making excuses for them. They offered a service that has failed miserably. The least they can do is answer people's emails, not just ignore them.
They answered mine on Monday by cancelling the order even though i hadn't asked for that.

They were warned, they were questioned before hand, they knew the demand would be huge. They should have made sure they had staff manning customer service desks and a plan to resend incase of any issues.

I got mine on time, most did. But you are judged on how you react in adversity

I pre ordered on July 1st and received an email on the 31st saying it was being shipped with a Hermes tracking number. I still have no update and when I put the tracking number in to Hermes it says it's not been shipped to them yet. I am now seeing people in Canada etc are receiving theirs. I have contacted the SLO, concierge and castore via DM and still no reply. I am at the stage they can just forget it.

I have had no mail since they took my money. 2 kids don't even care anymore, fed up asking why it never arrived on the 1st like I promised them. Shamble. Better Never Arrives.

Nothing arrived from the preorder, nothing arrived from the away top order, training gear supposed to be delivered today. And no response from Castore to any emails.

Yep, also in Ayrshire, also no dispatch email, also no reply to my emails to the concierge address and no reply to DM on Facebook.

I was all for cancelling and buying in store, but paid for shirt printing which they aren’t yet doing in store so can’t get exactly what I ordered.

Another day of waiting patiently for a response!

Yep, also in Ayrshire, also no dispatch email, also no reply to my emails to the concierge address and no reply to DM on Facebook.

I was all for cancelling and buying in store, but paid for shirt printing which they aren’t yet doing in store so can’t get exactly what I ordered.

Another day of waiting patiently for a response!
I’m ayrshire aswell mate

it’s been fkn shocking from them, £300 on shirts not one arrived and no correspondence back at all. Had to queue yesterday because one was for a birthday.

amazing how a few bellends who are unaffected by any of it come on and make up figures, say folk are overreacting and the service is magic though.

Still no reply.

Hey mate I am over in Perth WA, I only got my DHL confirmation yesterday stating delivery on the 17th Aug. I had also paid and ordered on July 1st, tbh with all this Covid madness I'll just be happy it gets here at some stage.

Hopefully come soon WATP

Pre-Ordered my son a top and still waiting. No response from Castore and no voucher offered. It's as if no one is there to answer our questions.
Exceptionally low levels of customer service, I'll be buying nothing else until this shit show is resolved.

I’m in the same boat, also since I am in England I doubt mine was one of the damaged stock. I was in the 9000 order range so how can others that ordered well after me have theirs ? It makes no sense at all, I have opened a dispute with my payment provide, feck it.

Standard FF reply:

"Stop moaning....it was only 2,500.....trying to depress us after great start....it's only money.....who cares about a few strips...."

All from people WITH their strip.

it IS dreadful customer service and seeing endless interviews on here with Castore isn't helping.

it’s been fkn shocking from them, £300 on shirts not one arrived and no correspondence back at all. Had to queue yesterday because one was for a birthday.

amazing how a few bellends who are unaffected by any of it come on and make up figures, say folk are overreacting and the service is magic though.
Canny say that pal you’ll upset mr penny

Standard FF reply:

"Stop moaning....it was only 2,500.....trying to depress us after great start....it's only money.....who cares about a few strips...."

All from people WITH their strip.

it IS dreadful customer service and seeing endless interviews on here with Castore isn't helping.

I've got my stuff but think the service has been shocking

To still be sitting 2 weeks later without stuff is unacceptable

You could Walk into sports direct and buy it off the rail ffs

Back