Castore - where's my stuff

for a premium brand, why use one of the worst couriers

doesn't make sense

Just got an email to say that my top is on the way although they're sending me the wrong top. I'm now getting a large top with Hagi on the back...I'm not 5! Just want my ordered top with no name or anything on the back. Live abroad so it's going to be a nightmare to sort out.

People missing the point completely here - the issue most people have is the radio silence and customer service

See if the mailed the people waiting and said, apologies we’re having issues with a small % of orders. To try and resolve as quickly as possible here is a few options for you:

Cancel and refund
Stock reserved at store for pick up
Wait and we’ll have it with you in 14 days

Just some examples, but burying the head in the sand and ignoring everyone is shocking

This. 100% this.

For all I know, Castore might think it's been delivered.

I pre ordered 2 tops a small and medium, the medium arrived the small didn’t, emailed them think it was 5 days ago, just got a response saying sorry for this picking error and I’ll be getting a refund within 7 days! Why not send the top?
and it wasn’t a picking order as the invoice had medium and small listed as
Medium qty 1
Small qty. 0

I’ve said my bit and will now wait until the 15th August to see if my order arrives, as per the Castore and Club 1872 guidance.

Will be bitterly disappointed if it fails to meet this aspirational date, but giving them every chance to put this right finally.

If you've preordered your kit and it hasn't turned up, it's a week and a half late. As others have stated, Castore contractually couldn't risk the kits getting out earlier than the 1st August.

Sucks, but it's not a farce, it's not a catastrophe as some on here are making out. You're also one of the unlucky few, not majority that haven't had their kit delivered. Of course, the vocal ones are the ones that haven't received theirs yet.

Can we start daily "I've received my kit and it's class" to balance these type of threads out?
People missing the point completely here - the issue most people have is the radio silence and customer service

See if the mailed the people waiting and said, apologies we’re having issues with a small % of orders. To try and resolve as quickly as possible here is a few options for you:

Cancel and refund

Just some examples, but burying the head in the sand and ignoring everyone is shocking
100% correct, I get that there have been issues but what I can’t take is getting no email back to the 7 I have sent. It’s poor and another day goes by where my weans don’t get their strips. I have no idea where my order is. Folk can say stop moaning but when you pay £143 on 1 july on top of everything else it gets a bit frustrating.

I’m still looking at the Hermes website saying they will have my parcel on the move in 24hrs (dated 7th Aug).

I ordered the away top Saturday night/Sunday morning and it’s being delivered tomorrow.

They did give me the option of Hermes or Royal Mail, obviously I chose Royal Mail

That’s me just there received an email of dispatch. Two pairs of kit shorts ordered on 1st August. Not as bad as some but quite a delay.

The more worrying thing for me is the noises they’re making about taking on an EPL and La Liga side next season. While those two clubs will be nowhere near the size of us, I’ll be amazed if next season isn’t every bit as big of a farce as this season has been so far as they definitely need to learn to walk before they run.

Has anyone noticed slight differences in the kit when it does arrive from what you saw in the brochure ?
Both mines have. E.g. Blue zip instead of a white zip
Was happy with it anyway. Decent gear.

No longer doing free delivery over £100

Hermes no longer used

£5.50 Royal Mail being charged on all orders

Digitally native? More like digitally naive. Even a genetic email outlining the problems they are having would be a start.

If it was a tiny amount of people, the 3% as it's been called, then why can't Castore personalise their apology, and put it right easily?

Totally agree, if and its a big if it's seemingly only 3% so approx. 3000 customers, surly an outfit like Castore could as you say bulk mail said customers with an apology and an update to put our minds at rest at least, its the complete radio silence which is infuriating more than anything.

Got my grey training T today after ordering Friday. Just in time for the game.:)
No sponsored logo on the front and the quality is superb. Don’t want to throw out the bag with the crest as that is quality too.
Might have been a bit ambitious with the size though, after putting on a few pounds the XL is a bit nippit!:confused:

A bit of perspective wouldn't go amiss from hysterical people like yourself.

Castore have had months to manufacture merchandise. It usually takes over a year in normal circumstances, never mind in the midst of a global pandemic.
They shouldn't have said they were capable of fulfilling orders then.
They were told and there's no excuse for the lack of information now.
I would suspect people would be more understanding if they had regular updates on the situation.

Maybe they’re trying to work through all of the emails?

Doesn’t help if you keep bombarding them with emails as it’s only going to give them more work to do.

The more worrying thing for me is the noises they’re making about taking on an EPL and La Liga side next season. While those two clubs will be nowhere near the size of us, I’ll be amazed if next season isn’t every bit as big of a farce as this season has been so far as they definitely need to learn to walk before they run.
When I first heard Tom Beahon I was quite impressed with his enthusiasm. However, each time I’ve heard him interviewed since then it seems to be the same speech full of marketing-talk and trendy phrases. I think him and his brother are two intelligent young men who found a niche for high end sportswear. Naturally buoyed by the success of Castore they have ambitions to take it global. However, I think perhaps they might have strayed a little out of their depth, and could do worse than consider a period of consolidation otherwise they really risk overextending themselves.

I'm still waiting on my home top and no reply from my query as yet and I must admit that I'm getting extremely impatient with the lack of correspondence.

As a side note my away top arrived in no time. My only issue with that order was that I paid for Royal Mail delivery but it was delivered by Hermes which I thought was a bit ridiculous.

To people still waiting on a reply from Castore make sure its concierge@castore.co.uk you are emailing. I got a same day reply to my email to them on Tuesday after sending an email to a different address the previous week with no reply.

What have they said mate?

Castore Update on Delayed Orders

Dear Member,

We have received a number of emails from supporters who are awaiting Castore orders but have had no communication on why their orders have been delayed or when this issue is likely to be resolved.

Last week, Rangers Supporter Liaison Officer, Greg Marshall shared the following update via his Twitter account

We would like to apologise for the frustration caused with the delay to a limited number of orders over the last few weeks. We are working hard to rectify this and would like to thank you for your patience to date. We expect all outstanding orders to be delivered next week, however, if you don't receive your order by 15th August then please get back in touch with the concierge@rangersstore.co.uk who will reply to your email within 5 working days. Please note for any current orders from our website our current shipping times are 5-7 working days.

As this update will have reached only a fraction of the support and those affected by delays, we are sharing it with members who may have been unaware of it.

We completely understand the frustration and disappointment of supporters who have been affected by delays and other issues. We have contacted Castore directly and offered feedback on how communication with supporters can be improved.
Club 1872

Cancel and refund

One of the most sensible posts I’ve read.

Sick of hearing the soundbites from the Chuckle (Beahon) Bro’s.

“We know and can cater to the demand“
“We can handle 50,000 orders”
“We will have everything delivered by 15 Aug”

Looks to me like there's one of two things happened here, or even a combination of both.

They're absolutely swamped with messages and emails and they simply can't keep up with them, or they've completely lost track of some orders and don't know what to say to us.

Looks to me like there's one of two things happened here, or even a combination of both.

They're absolutely swamped with messages and emails and they simply can't keep up with them, or they've completely lost track of some orders and don't know what to say to us.

Suspect this is the reality as they appear to have offered some folk vouchers where issues are known but many others (myself included) haven’t heard a thing and being asked to contact them if it doesn’t appear by the 15th.

The low staff numbers and terrible response rate is a shambles when the demand was always going to be this way.
They are charging top dollar & must be raking in the money since pre-order started so the only explanation for such poor customer service is they are unwilling to invest in enough staff.
There is no excuse to go several weeks without replying to people & if this was any other company the same folk defending Castore would rightfully be slating them.

Just received this email. What a joke.

Good Afternoon,

We are emailing to inform you that we are unable to completely fulfil your order. We honestly cannot apologise enough for this, please be assured that the team are doing everything possible to ensure this doesn’t happen again.

Your refund notification will follow shortly, this will confirm the item being refunded. Please allow up to 7 business days for this to show in your account.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Care Team

If you've preordered your kit and it hasn't turned up, it's a week and a half late. As others have stated, Castore contractually couldn't risk the kits getting out earlier than the 1st August.

Sucks, but it's not a farce, it's not a catastrophe as some on here are making out. You're also one of the unlucky few, not majority that haven't had their kit delivered. Of course, the vocal ones are the ones that haven't received theirs yet.

Can we start daily "I've received my kit and it's class" to balance these type of threads out?
I think it’s a farce the same kits are available in the megastore and sports direct for 2 weeks now and I still haven’t had either of my 2 kits delivered. Sports direct prioritised over Rangers fans? But it’s no a farce...

Ordered 9 days ago. About £400. Get this joke of an email after no contact for 9 days.

Was one of the first online to order the training kit. Now half the stuff is sold out.

7 business days to refund me? Won’t even say what they do/don’t have? The kit preorder was just the tip of the iceberg in this shambles.

Pathetic. The Beahon Bro’s are taking fans for mugs.

Last edited:

Ordered 9 days ago. About £400. Get this shambles of an email after no contact for 9 days.

Was one of the first online to order the training kit. Now half the stuff is sold out.

7 days to refund me? Won’t even say what they do/don’t have? Pathetic, Mickey Mouse operation.

Just received the same e-mail. An absolute joke, why take the money if they can't fulfil the order?
Not going to order again online, will just buy in person I think.

Like others, money taken several weeks ago but nothing received. Feel very let down. The Castore people were alerted to the likelihood of a very large sales volume. They have blown it.

Got another e-mail saying my away top has been refunded. infants home kit hasn't been though so getting £60 back. Will head to the shop next week for the away top.

Back