Castore - where's my stuff

Did you return it using Hermes? I returned stuff to next with them and it’s taken 12 days to get to them. Don’t know what’s going on there as usually stuff picked up on the Friday is received Monday, credited by the Tuesday.
I used the locker pick up at my local morrisons where I scanned the bar code on the hermes return label....not even an email yet to acknowledge the parcel being returned.

They sent me out a faulty training top.

The bottoms were fine but the top had a huge pull on the antiviral so I emailed them what the next step was for a replacement.

They just emailed back10 days later and offered me 20% off next buy or a return! Of course I want a bleeding return, the top looks absolutely ridiculous with the huge pull on it. I sent them photos of the fault as well.
I've sent them photos of my damaged quarter zip training top also.

They are but the label still contains the order number .....

Will the order number identify the product as Rangers merchandise though? Genuine question as I don't know if it will.

Either way, if Hermes employees have damaged 2,000 orders then a new delivery partner is definitely required.

Some of the comments towards Castore are completely OTT. They said this would be resolved by 15/08 so not sure why folk are still moaning?

Is anybody just getting shitty text/e-mail from Hermes saying they have received from Castore but still nothing delivered? Sayi g delay in despatching?

Some of the comments towards Castore are completely OTT. They said this would be resolved by 15/08 so not sure why folk are still moaning?
OTT in what way? That some people are hundreds of pounds out of pocket awaiting delivery of items since 1st July, no idea when they will get their stuff, can't get an answer from their customer services, orders being cancelled all over the place when not asked to be cancelled, damaged items turning up, items out of stock which the fat man is able to sell off the shelf and Castore, and Rangers for that matter, are no where to be seen.....?

They also said the tops would be delivered on August 1st.
They also said they would be "well-engaged with the fan base".
They also said that they would have "open dialogue" with the fans.

But here we are, almost two weeks since the kits started being sent out and they can't even answer a message or email.

Excuse me for not trusting them on the August 15th line.

When fans return to football and 3% of season tickets weren’t activated properly for each game with the ticket office shut at kickoff would people say “arch well it’s only 3% the rest of the tickets were a success”?

Last edited:
Just a heads up that Hermes isn't being used to send me my outstanding order. I went into my original confirmation email from the 1st July and clicked the 'check your order'. My order has finally been sent out using Royal Mail 24 Hour service and will hopefully get tomorrow

My goodness. You are right. More people should know about this.

Just a heads up that Hermes isn't being used to send me my outstanding order. I went into my original confirmation email from the 1st July and clicked the 'check your order'. My order has finally been sent out using Royal Mail 24 Hour service and will hopefully get tomorrow

Thank you for posting this. I’ve just checked and mine is finally dispatched and shows to be being hopefully coming tomorrow.

When fans return to football and 3% of season Season tickets weren’t activated properly for each game with the ticket office shut at kickoff would people say “arch well it’s only 3% the rest of the tickets were a success”?

Or "that's life" as one poster put it?

Minime’s top arrived today after being pre-ordered, and my polo I ordered yesterday online also arrived in the same delivery.

Herpes was still the courier.

was the £25 voucher supposed to be in with it or is that coming separately?

Folk are still ‘moaning’ because that contradicts messages sent by Castore exactly a week ago stating ‘your order will be dispatched within the next 3 working days to arrive early next week.’

They are just taking the piss now, £120 spent 1st July, order still not despatched despite receiving the above email, no £25 digital voucher either that was promised in the same email (has anyone received one??)

The fact they are continuing to produce even more gear without addressing these pre-orders that haven’t been fulfilled is shambolic.

So, we all need to wait until 15/8, email again and give them another 5 working days to reply, it’s farcical. Only people who’ve had seamless order processing will argue otherwise, and this is not affecting a limited number of orders, far from it.

Of no consolation to those with week(s) old orders, I have one too.

Ordered stuff that was now back in stock, yesterday. Just been marked as fulfilled with Royal Mail tracker issued tonight.

My goodness. You are right. More people should know about this.
Just done the same and it says Royal Mail with a tracking number but click on it and it then says they currently can’t update me on the status of that tracking number so who knows what’s happening

Mate some people who pre-ordered strips have just had their orders cancelled while thousands who didn’t pre-order have either had theirs delivered or went to club shop and picked one up....how in any way and in anyone’s mind is that not a disgrace?

Complete lack of communication has been a joke

People have spent hundreds of pounds on the gear, they deserve to know where their order is and when they will receive it at the very least

Of no consolation to those with week(s) old orders, I have one too.

Ordered stuff that was now back in stock, yesterday. Just been marked as fulfilled with Royal Mail tracker issued tonight.
Same here. I ordered some training gear yesterday and got an email tonight saying it is on its way with Royal Mail tracking number. My away top also arrived 4 days after I ordered it. Bizarre the contrast to many of the pre orders.

Just done the same and it says Royal Mail with a tracking number but click on it and it then says they currently can’t update me on the status of that tracking number so who knows what’s happening

checked in hope rather than expectation.....:still nothing for me, getting more annoyed by minute

I’ve just had an email saying mine and my boy’s tops are on they way via Royal Mail. Hermes have been given the bullet right enough.

In future just sign a deal with a company that can deliver - Nike, Adidas, Under Armour.

Both Nike and Adidas have produced quality for us in the past, they have also dealt with the demand.

The online store is garbage, near on two weeks since returning an item and still no refund.

OTT, are you actually kidding me on - order on 1/7/20 and haven’t received anything bar the confirmation they took my money. Have emailed them seven times, messaged the SLO and had zero reply. So do me a favour with your OTT patter. The service Has been a joke and the levels of customer service even worse!

Pre-ordered on the day of release. Still waiting, this is despite receiving an e-mail saying they would be here yesterday.

Two really disappointing sons asking daily if they’re tops have arrived yet.

Shambles of a service.

Because I ordered 6 weeks ago and got told today that my order was cancelled that's why, No email in the intervening 6 weeks despite several emails to them. The comments are not OTT they are understated in my opinion. Rangers management should be taking Castore to task on this. No way should they take online orders, and cash, they have no possibility of fulfilling, especially when thje shops are full of the products! I certainly won't be ordering anything else from them direct,

Was anybody in the club shop today was thinking of going through from fife on Saturday but not sure if it’ll be worth it

I’m feeling really sorry for Castore here. They thought they had all the right things in place to get into the football market and then got The Glasgow Rangers contract. Brilliant.
Then they found out what our fan base is really like after being screwed over for years and crying out for club merchandise.

Is there an expletive to what they are thinking now?

Underestimation might not cover it.

Back