Castore - where's my stuff

Did you return it using Hermes? I returned stuff to next with them and it’s taken 12 days to get to them. Don’t know what’s going on there as usually stuff picked up on the Friday is received Monday, credited by the Tuesday.
Yeah i used Hermes but when i use tracker number it say Sako were dealing with it. All the tracker says is contact your retailer for updates, its a total joke tbh. I gave emailed Castore several times but have no received a responce.

Lot of questions to be answered here by Castore.
I’ve ordered twice and had no issues but there is obviously major issues.

I was in at 1.30 this afternoon.

Good selection of all kits but not much else in the way of training gear.

That Castore are still taking money for orders placed online up to now for 2nd and 3rd kits, training gear and now limited edition hoodies despite thousands of supporters still waiting for pre orders and pre orders for the home top being cancelled for no apparent reason and not to mention the sabotage and clusterfuck from Hermes.... Rangers are sitting back saying fuc.k all on this is scandalous.

To Rangers - You gave them the contract for the kit deal and you accepted their terms and assurances they would deliver. They aren't delivering (pun intended) so when, on behalf of the supporters being absolutely shat on here for thousands worth of gear, are you going to step in and take responsibility?

Because I ordered 6 weeks ago and got told today that my order was cancelled that's why, No email in the intervening 6 weeks despite several emails to them. The comments are not OTT they are understated in my opinion. Rangers management should be taking Castore to task on this. No way should they take online orders, and cash, they have no possibility of fulfilling, especially when thje shops are full of the products! I certainly won't be ordering anything else from them direct,

if the shop is full of the product, they can clearly fulfil. There’s obviously a logistical element to it and Rangers have said it’ll be fixed by 15th. If that’s not done, then you’ve got a right to moan - politely.

Folk creating a thread like this regarding a brand new partner that’s only had a few months to get everything operational is totally OTT. Who needs enemies eh?

I was in it yesterday. Had home, away and third shirts in all sizes, not much in the way of training gear. New hoody and Tracksuit top, sliders and washbag. That seemed to be it

It seems like they have underestimated the demand and are struggling to cope. Yes we should give them the benefit of the doubt but the least they can do is respond to customer enquiries. People have forked out decent money for their merchandise.
They were told months ago what the demand would be.
if the shop is full of the product, they can clearly fulfil. There’s obviously a logistical element to it and Rangers have said it’ll be fixed by 15th. If that’s not done, then you’ve got a right to moan - politely.

Folk creating a thread like this regarding a brand new partner that’s only had a few months to get everything operational is totally OTT. Who needs enemies eh?
You take peoples money, and top dollar at that, don't expect the paying customer to be happy when the product either doesn't arrive or arrives damaged and then take the piss by ignoring said customers when they dare complain about it? They were warned and warned again what the demand would be but arrogance and disregard for the paying customer seems to be the order of the day and yet again the normal fans just wanting to support the club pays the price.

The set up is a shambles and the supporters are f.ucking sick of yet another gang of chancers on the retail side of it.

I’m feeling really sorry for Castore here. They thought they had all the right things in place to get into the football market and then got The Glasgow Rangers contract. Brilliant.
Then they found out what our fan base is really like after being screwed over for years and crying out for club merchandise.

Is there an expletive to what they are thinking now?
to
Underestimation might not cover it.
Castore have expertise as a manufacturer of clothing. They were alerted often enough about likely volumes. Instead of engaging a proven distribution company to handle the entire order handling process, they have decided to try and handle it themselves, including the appointment of Hermes for delivery. Whether their decision was influenced by costs, is something that we don’t know but what we do know is that there are too many of us, who have parted with our money and have been badly let down. Not sure that there will be too many, sharing in your sorrow for Castore.

Pretty poor with folk getting there pre order cancelled.

I’ve got full faith in Castore moving forward, I think this season will be a complete eye opener for them. I’ll wager a bet they’ll get it bang on the money next season.

I’ve got both the home and away tops and there easily the best tops I’ve seen for us in the last 10-15 year. My pre order came on the Monday morning and my away top came 4 days after ordering it so there’s no complaints from myself at all.

They were told months ago what the demand would be.

You take peoples money, and top dollar at that, don't expect the paying customer to be happy when the product either doesn't arrive or arrives damaged and then take the piss by ignoring said customers when they dare complain about it? They were warned and warned again what the demand would be but arrogance and disregard for the paying customer seems to be the order of the day and yet again the normal fans just wanting to support the club pays the price.

The set up is a shambles and the supporters are f.ucking sick of yet another gang of chancers on the retail side of it.

Sorry pal, I empathise with the fact you’ve not received what you’ve ordered but this type of comment is exactly what I mean by OTT so I’ll leave you to it. Good luck.

I made my order on the 4th Aug, the day the training gear was released.

My order still seems to be with Hermes who are still asking me to wait 24hrs which is the same message since the 7th.

I actually don’t want a refund, i’ll wait a few weeks if thats what I’m told but the lack of
communication has been pretty poor! This is a partner of the club so the club needs to demand they get their sh*t together

I would be astonished if Castore are in any way involved in the manufacture or fulfilment of orders. Yes, they design the stuff and choose materials and so forth but then sub the rest of it out. They chose those partners but it's not in Castore's hands now.

Sorry pal, I empathise with the fact you’ve not received what you’ve ordered but this type of comment is exactly what I mean by OTT so I’ll leave you to it. Good luck.
How is it OTT?

Ignore me for a second. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of fans affected by this?

This isn't a few issues this is in the 4 digits of people affected so spare me the bleeding heart for Castore sh.ite.

Hundreds of thousands of pounds of Rangers supporters money is with them for undelivered items, items that arrived damaged, wrong items delivered, delivered late or cancelled altogether with no reason given after 7 weeks on order.

This isn't a few teething problems it's a clusterfu.ck that is hugely embarrassing, predominantly to Rangers, who gave them a contract they quite clearly are not able to fulfill properly.

Got the home strip no bother but the away strip was due to be delivered today between 11.00 and 15.00 by Hermes.

Nothing. Worried some beggar has got his grubby mits on it.

I would be astonished if Castore are in any way involved in the manufacture or fulfilment of orders. Yes, they design the stuff and choose materials and so forth but then sub the rest of it out. They chose those partners but it's not in Castore's hands now.
That might be the case.....the buck stops with them they are taking the money.

Anyone know if the Blue home shorts are available in the Store?

Not showing on website, unsure if they are totally out of stock, or just not able to order online?

Hoping to get a pair for the kid, nice alternative to the white

completely over this ' exclusive ' to the shop nonsense .

We go on about a global fanbase then only offer products to fans who can make it to Glasgow .

Overseas bears - buying mygers and supporting the club with rangers tv etc - and we get shafted like this .

piss poor

completely over this ' exclusive ' to the shop nonsense .

We go on about a global fanbase then only offer products to fans who can make it to Glasgow .

Overseas bears - buying mygers and supporting the club with Rangers tv etc - and we get shafted like this .

piss poor

That's because the castore bros can't handle needing to deliver it. They would be overwhelmed.

I was in it yesterday. Had home, away and third shirts in all sizes, not much in the way of training gear. New hoody and Tracksuit top, sliders and washbag. That seemed to be it

I was in today and the only home and away shirts were long sleeved. Third shirt was fairly slim pickings as well, and I think the training gear was mostly larger sizes as well.

No way should the sponsor logo overshadow the club name, in my opinion. Thumbs down.

Ok mate. Hope you like huge Adidas stripes.

9XGsHBi.jpg

Glasgow-Rangers-1995-1996-ADIDAS-MATCH.jpg

15n5nyjb14py.jpg

Just got a cancellation on my daughters top and still no word on the other 3 getting shipped - shambles

Back