Castore - where's my stuff

Getting really fucked off with nothing being available online.

Is Rangers Store exclusive a euphuism for we’re unable to meet our stock commitments?

They have blown it.

Happy to take hundreds of thousands of pounds online but can’t fulfill online orders.

Then the same stock magically appears in the store. They then cancel the online orders and hold the money for another 7 business days.

I don’t see any evidence they are fixing it. It’s becoming charlatan-esque.

H&H pod summed it up - you cannot, in customer service, ignore customers emails for 6 weeks - then cancel the order. It’s unacceptable.

Just got this

"Good Morning,

We would like to begin by thanking you for your patience in recent weeks. We cannot apologise enough for the recent delays you experienced with your order. We understand we have let you down and as an apology we would like to offer you a £25 gift card.

The following code can be used in the new refurbished Rangers store or online:

Please enter the code at the time of checkout or show at the till in store when purchasing.

Thanks again for all of your support, we look forward to you joining us on the journey in the next 5 years.

WATP.

*Please note: this is a 1 time use code with a minimum spend of £50. Expires 15th September 2020."

Just had my £25 voucher code emailed and parcel arriving shortly.

Personally after a very shaky start they have almost redeemed, of I get my kids parcel today, a week late with £25 credit, happy to call it evens.

Feel for others though that haven’t been as fortunate

Big lesson for Castore here, after sales is King

Ordered about 2pm Wednesday

With my local sorting office for delivery shortly

Their handling of the situation when it became clear there had been a balls up has been dreadful.

Got my £25 voucher as well, hopefully they actually put some training gear stock on the website to use it to buy.

Castore have expertise as a manufacturer of clothing. They were alerted often enough about likely volumes. Instead of engaging a proven distribution company to handle the entire order handling process, they have decided to try and handle it themselves, including the appointment of Hermes for delivery. Whether their decision was influenced by costs, is something that we don’t know but what we do know is that there are too many of us, who have parted with our money and have been badly let down. Not sure that there will be too many, sharing in your sorrow for Castore.
They are not a manufacturer of clothing. They are a marketing and design company. I doubt the brothers would know how to sew a button onto a shirt

Also just got £25 code but no idea where the 2 home tops are.

From poster @scottsmum in the other thread:

"I don't know if it's been posted on this thread, but if you check back to your original confirmation email and click view your order, it might be updated. I checked mine today after seeing a post on here and I now have a Royal Mail tracking number, so hopefully they are processing them even if they don't send out dispatch emails".

Finally delivery my pre-order 2*** and got my £25 e-voucher code.

A decent recovery and also pretty smart marketing considering there is %^*& all really you can buy for £25.

But just means the kid can now get the away shirt for £20 effectively, and happy to do so as its a belter.

But the experience has put me off future pre-order, unless they change the model next year, and leave a week or so inbetween the pre-order mailing date and start of general sale.

I know however that the Sports Direct issue complicated things this year which wont be an issue next summer

Finally delivery my pre-order 2*** and got my £25 e-voucher code.

A decent recovery and also pretty smart marketing considering there is %^*& all really you can buy for £25.

But just means the kid can now get the away shirt for £20 effectively, and happy to do so as its a belter.

But the experience has put me off future pre-order, unless they change the model next year, and leave a week or so inbetween the pre-order mailing date and start of general sale.

I know however that the Sports Direct issue complicated things this year which wont be an issue next summer

See post #804 - its a minimum spend of £50 to use the voucher anyway.

So top has just turned up minus the shirt printing we paid £15 for!! Have checked all over and it looks ok, no visible damage or standard print missing.

I’m so fed up of chasing and being annoyed at them. My son had his heart set on a Hagi top. This year is the first time he’s not had names on the back of his top. As the store not doing it and online clearly aren’t either!!

So another email to get it sorted! And no £25 voucher here! Not even a response as yet!!

Must have knew it was my birthday, checked the original preorder confirmation email and clicked the my order link, showed that my order was out for shipment but not delivery, gives a tracking number for Royal Mail, checked their website and its out for delivery today, also got an email at 9am with the £25 voucher

IMO, although things have not been perfect, the difference with Castore is that I genuinely belive they mean well. The £25 voucher is an example of that.

Under Elite i got the impression that they didn't give a f.uck about stock availability or delivery issues.

I'm hoping Castore can get through this spell and really provide us with the service we all deserve, because I still belive it can be a great partnership. Their product is superb. If they can just tweak things operationally to deal with demand then things will be good.

Just got my grey and orange 1/4 zip top and there is letter missing on the arm disappointed the 2 jerseys i got are first class.

Just received my pre-order top 5 minutes ago, delivered by local postman.
Also just received a £25 gift card to spend, this was emailed to me just now.
Same here. Wee mans preorder kit arrived 30 mins ago via Royal Mail in a plain black bag. No indication it was being delivered though.

Glad some folks have received. I’ve still had nothing and requested my money back.

Still radio silence from Castore and Rangers. Awful customer service

Well slap me sideways, my top has arrived as has my £25 voucher, XL and its a good fit.

Speaking with the local hermes delivery driver (he's a bear) he mentioned that none at the warehouse were aware of any damage units though their depot (lanarkshire), anyway its finally arrived, I hope those still waiting receive theirs very soon.

Got the £25 voucher this morning. Spent already so basically just got a free t shirt.*

*if the order turns up or is not cancelled.

Ordered a couple of items from the Training range a few days ago and they arrived this morning. Paid an extra 50p or something to make sure it came RM and not Hermes.

Seems good quality. The top came without the Unibet sponsor though which makes it even better.

So I got a reply from the concierge email within 10 mins of sending it (prob as I copied in the SLO and commercial!!) asking for proof that the top wasn’t printed. So have sent pictures and am now waiting again. I expect not to hear for days now!

Top ordered 1st July arrived today with no warning.

£25 voucher also in my in box this morning.

Hopefully everyone else gets sorted by tomorrow as promised.

Slightly OT but does anyone know when baby kits will be available? Nothing on the website as yet, bit of a joke tbh.

So I got a reply from the concierge email within 10 mins of sending it (prob as I copied in the SLO and commercial!!) asking for proof that the top wasn’t printed. So have sent pictures and am now waiting again. I expect not to hear for days now!

can you dm me the SLO and Commercials email - they are clearly picking and choosing who they respond too

Haven’t received my pre order yet but at least have been acknowledged with an email and £25 gift card

can you dm me the SLO and Commercials email - they are clearly picking and choosing who they respond too

I contacted the SLO on Monday and haven’t even had an acknowledgement, I know he’s busy but surely someone could help!

I ordered myself the away top and my daughter the infant strip on the day of the Aberdeen game, got an e-mail yesterday saying my away top has been cancelled and I would be getting a refund for that. Still not heard a thing about the infants top though, no dispatch e-mail and no refund for that. Still showing as unfulfilled on my account.

They said it could be 7 business days before I get my refund, how does it take that long? All a bit of a shambles really.

Postman has just delivered 2 tops ordered 1st July, no email whatsoever received and no £25 voucher

Just to update further have now received an auto email telling me I’m being refunded the £15 for the missing shirt printing. No actual email to apologise and no sign of a £25 voucher. My son is gutted as he really wanted it printed, but never mind. Can’t even take it to the shop to be done, and no sign of when they will be doing it either.

At least I’m getting my money back, but feel the lack of personal response makes it worse.

Edit - Was a bit hasty got an email to say I’ve to take top to shop from 1st Sept for free printing and refund of printing cost. So overall not too bad.

Last edited:
Checked the email from my preorder and a tracking number has appeared. Bad enough it's a Hermes number but when I clicked on it it took me to the Canadapost website. :oops:
Put the tracking number into the Hermes website and it's seemingly at the local depot.

After reading this thread I’ve just sent them another email and shock horror they replied straight away!!

Hi
Many thanks for your email.

We are going to launch an investigation with the courier.

Please allow up to 14 days for an outcome.

If deemed lost in transit, you will be issued a full refund.

We are very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,

The Customer Service Team

Is Yodel one of the courier's... I just got a email from them saying they had a parcel for me to be delivered next week.... can't find out what the parcel is tho....does anyone know....?

Anyone know if you can return stuff to the shop itself, i know the website gives details of how to return but i dont trust using that Hermes mob one bit, would rather take it back to the store and if any stock get the wee man the sizes he needs

Back