Castores non Rangers clothing

mrdobby

I emailed Castore re the fact that their non Rangers gear stopped at size XL. I have noticed a number of posts saying they would like to buy clothing but couldn't due to sizing.
I mentioned the selling out of the XXL and above strips and said that Rangers fans are very loyal to club sponsors. I suggested Castore are missing out on a possibly big market for sales.
I was very impressed to receive an almost immediate response saying Castore are aware of this and hope to make larger sizes available hopefully from September.

I’ve bought a few things recently and sent back the Garcia hoodie it’s definitely not waterproof got absolutely soaked through during a run and it’s not lighter than a training T-shirt as advertised.

was well disappointed

I’ve bought a few things recently and sent back the Garcia hoodie it’s definitely not waterproof got absolutely soaked through during a run and it’s not lighter than a training T-shirt as advertised.

was well disappointed
I'm sure you where.
Did you wash and iron it after your run before you sent it back?

was well disappointed

Sure you’re not confusing your sweat for rain?

It’s probably a deliberate strategy for them. They only want slim folk wearing their gear. And it’s less cost effective to make bigger sizes as you have to sell them at the same price. I’m not happy about it, i ordered a 2xl yesterday. But it’s probably close to the truth.

It’s probably a deliberate strategy for them. They only want slim folk wearing their gear. And it’s less cost effective to make bigger sizes as you have to sell them at the same price. I’m not happy about it, i ordered a 2xl yesterday. But it’s probably close to the truth.

Of all the mad theories on here, this is a cracker.... :D

It is a deliberate strategy.

Its for athletes. Runners, sports people. You don't get many needing more than an XL willing to pay £65 for a tee shirt.

I emailed Castore re the fact that their non Rangers gear stopped at size XL. I have noticed a number of posts saying they would like to buy clothing but couldn't due to sizing.
I mentioned the selling out of the XXL and above strips and said that Rangers fans are very loyal to club sponsors. I suggested Castore are missing out on a possibly big market for sales.
I was very impressed to receive an almost immediate response saying Castore are aware of this and hope to make larger sizes available hopefully from September.
I have bought a couple of xxl from them , there are some in the golf section when you go through the different colours.
The stuff is superb quality

Dear Castore

We’re all fat.

Regards

Dobbie
XiAFx51.gif

was well disappointed

another happy customer.....

I find it strange we have a kit manufacturer we can email advice to!

To be fair, most companies, especially online based companies, have good social media response rates these days. It’s probably one of the main forms of customer service these days, folk are more likely to send a message on Twitter/Instagram than sit on a phone. Recent research shows 67% of people send companies messages and 43% expect a response within an hour, so it’s just becoming normal.

was well disappointed
You went running in a Garcia hoodie? I'm not sure that's what it's for, it's quite heavy.
I've been out in mine in a down pour and I was fine.

Maybe try a salad once in a while.

I got the feeling from the off we weren't Castore's 'target audience' :)

Still, I didnt expect XL to sell out so quickly.

I've got the garcia hoody and it's 100% waterproof, warm and fitted perfectly.

You're talking shite.

That's the one I was looking at for warming up for my running sessions on the track.

Thanks for the recommendation.

I'll get it ordered.

Back