Cat Shearer staunch

Just had a swatch at her twitter. She doesnae half like a swally. :))

Bet she's reading this thread as well.

Hi Catriona.
If she is then I would just like to take this opportunity to tell her that I would love to take her up the Copland Road.

Had no idea she had left the beeb. She was one of my faves.
That "quiz show where she was handing out £20 notes must have been the final straw.

THEE worst quiz show ever. (Not because of her).

Mate told me that he seen her and a female friend coming down the stairs from the club deck v them years ago.
" Oot her box and belting out the tunes! was his description.
Would have been better viewing if she was in her friends box!!

I saw her a few times in the Club Deck years ago, once she was in front of me in the queue for the toilets

I knew this Bill very well years ago, I'd been in the BB's with him and his brother. I think his band were called Backwater.
He used to do a bit of busking around the supporters busses with the accordion, he was brilliant on it.
Thats him, started off doing Status Quo covers. Think that’s where the Backwater came from, one of their songs. I knew the other two guys as well Jim the drummer and singer and Billy on guitar.

I thought that would be bizarre if he was the dad of the newsreader. Turns out there was no connection :)):)). i remember him and the other guys from school.

Thats him, started off doing Status Quo covers. Think that’s where the Backwater came from, one of their songs. I knew the other two guys as well Jim the drummer and singer and Billy on guitar.

I thought that would be bizarre if he was the dad of the newsreader. Turns out there was no connection :)):)). i remember him and the other guys from school.
If you can remember the hauliers on the main street next to Eadies bakers, Wilson Carriers, Bill's dad was a truck driver with them. He used to take all the equipment to the annual BB camp.

If you can remember the hauliers on the main street next to Eadies bakers, Wilson Carriers, Bill's dad was a truck driver with them. He used to take all the equipment to the annual BB camp.
Yip, got vague memories of the carriers bit better memories of Eadies. Last time I was back it was gone which was disappointing. Think Bill done a bit of driving as well probably for them as well. Think his brother was Jim.

Yip, got vague memories of the carriers bit better memories of Eadies. Last time I was back it was gone which was disappointing. Think Bill done a bit of driving as well probably for them as well. Think his brother was Jim.
Yip, his brother was Jim. Used to make a few quid betting on speed drinking. He could down a full pint in literally a couple of seconds !!

Back