Catriona Shearer - just on John Beattie show on Radio Scotland - Staunch - what a girl.

Just heard an interview with the lovely Catriona on the John Beattie show on Radio Scotland.
She's there with her hubby as a fan (not work), sounded as excited as Hell about being there - she & her hubby had to take separate flights but she said she would not have missed it for anything.
Told John that they are season ticket holders & despite having young kids they manage to most games.
Also said she was at Manchester.
So refreshing to hear someone so prominent in the media pinning their colours to the mast.
John Beattie is there & presenting his show with great passion for the Gers I have to say.

Just heard an interview with the lovely Catriona on the John Beattie show on Radio Scotland.
She's there with her hubby as a fan (not work), sounded as excited as Hell about being there - she & her hubby had to take separate flights but she said she would not have missed it for anything.
Told John that they are season ticket holders & despite having young kids they manage to most games.
Also said she was at Manchester.
So refreshing to hear someone so prominent in the media pinning their colours to the mast.
John Beattie is there & presenting his show with great passion for the Gers I have to say.
Good on her. She couldn't be so bold if she still worked for them I'll bet.

Back