Cause every little thing gonna be all right

And so it proves to be ... ( long time coming though ) .
Always Loved that song ; But that genuinely gave me hope that we'd be alright ...
Personal thing maybe .... Needless to say , every time I hear that song , I well up ....

It reminds me of the darkest hour at our club. But we must keep remembering because it’s part of our DNA now and it’s shaped the way to where our club sit at the moment!! At the top

Not for me.
It was played to appease us whilst those at the top were stabbing us in heart.
Hate the song.
I like the song but I agree with you,Charles green n co sitting in the stands listening to the fans sing that whilst they robbed us blind,shower of rats

Not for me.
Hate the song.
it was played and sung to give hope in dark times
I for one find it reassuring to look back and remember how it felt, it makes today and the next few weeks even more enjoyable

Not for me.
Hate the song.
Did the Union Bears not sing the song before it was played over the tannoy?

Regardless it is a reminder of what we went through and at the time we knew one day we'd be alright - you only had to look around the stadium to know that.

I remember being in the Copland for that game and to begin with the Club Deck was closed.

Then about 15/20 minutes before kick off you started to see people drift in to the Club Deck and the full place started to fill up.

Weird thing to remember I suppose but that gave my confidence that the support was never going to let the club slip.

Wee change of song, I had Spotify on shuffle the other day and Sam Cooke's A Change Is Gonna Come came on. Despite knowing the song for years suddenly realised how apt it is for us.

:)) :)):))

Did the Union Bears not sing the song before it was played over the tannoy?

Regardless it is a reminder of what we went through and at the time we knew one day we'd be alright - you only had to look around the stadium to know that.
Not sure, bud.
Either way, I think the UB would've had a different agenda to Whyte, Green, the Easedales and Ashley.

Not sure, bud.
Either way, I think the UB would've had a different agenda to Whyte, Green, the Easedales and Ashley.
Yeah they sure would have.

Those names make me sick.

Hopefully this weekend we come to the end of that long road and a new era of success begins.

Back