Cccs away scheme

Laudrups Barnet 55

Been given a ticket for livi away. Royal Mail saying it needs signed for and will be here before 1 but I need to go out shortly.

Will it just go to a collection office if im not in?

Seen that. Scandalous, never one to moan at football prices but 30+ for a shit ground with a pitch that is practically made of Lego is a disgrace.
You don’t have to have your Away CCCS tickets sent by special delivery.
You can opt out and they come in the normal mail.Ive never paid special delivery and never not received a ticket.
(For Hampden it is special delivery or collect only)

I signed up to the away CCCS this year and it was on my CCCS page but it’s now been removed, anyone has similar or know why ?? Been signed up for years on it

I signed up to the away CCCS this year and it was on my CCCS page but it’s now been removed, anyone has similar or know why ?? Been signed up for years on it

Mines is not there either but think it just dissapears. Got a livi ticket so I am still on it

Was going to put a post up with regards to cccs .. I’ve had europa tkts and Livingston away in betfred cup for me and my son taken from my account but there is another £11+ £5 taken out has anyone else had this

Away scheme closes after renewals, it reappears in your account when the other scheme closes.

What we expecting allocation wise for Hearts? Got Killie opening day, dodging St Johnstone surely looking at Tynecastle or County away. Big away allocation in cup, Livi away which I never got so surely rolled over a good few folk.

What we expecting allocation wise for Hearts? Got Killie opening day, dodging St Johnstone surely looking at Tynecastle or County away. Big away allocation in cup, Livi away which I never got so surely rolled over a good few folk.

Not a chance, you'll have about 3 tickets all season unless we have quite a few away cup games.

Ended up with my ticket and my son’s in separate envelopes so got charged £7 delivery for each one. Anyone know if family group tickets can all be posted together, save on one delivery charge?

Ended up with my ticket and my son’s in separate envelopes so got charged £7 delivery for each one. Anyone know if family group tickets can all be posted together, save on one delivery charge?
Same here and it`s actually pretty pish they do that.

Plus......I never signed up for recorded delivery. Last year it was normail mail and this year the same but for some reason it put me on the 7 quidder. I`ll be in the TO on Saturday to get this sorted out. Emailing is a complete waste of time and effort.

Plus......I never signed up for recorded delivery. Last year it was normail mail and this year the same but for some reason it put me on the 7 quidder. I`ll be in the TO on Saturday to get this sorted out. Emailing is a complete waste of time and effort.

We’ll be through early on Saturday so I’ll try heading in to the TO as well, see what they say.

I always email ticket office mandate email address and change to collection, rather than post. Take it that not an option?

You are very optimistic. A lot still not had one ticket yet, me included.

You are very optimistic. A lot still not had one ticket yet, me included.
Yeah probably my wording or skim reading, in either case I was pointing towards the fact Livi is a non league away game, with a big allocation. Also the case for St Johnstone league away, which I won't be making. Leaving the two I mentioned. Granted, Killie was chopped in half I suppose.

Cccs is gonna be a nightmare this season. Expecting 3 at most. Got allocated St Johnstone but I'm in Germany that weekend (mate snapped it off me instantly).

Managed to get to the St Mirren match but sat in the home end. Should have no issue picking up Livingston ticket in the cup outside the ground etc.

Beyond that I cant see many more games on the horizon for me. Home end for Ross County is easy but brutal travel on a Wednesday, no chance for Hearts. Think its Livingston away again after that (surely everyone will have had 1 ticket by then?!)

I always email ticket office mandate email address and change to collection, rather than post. Take it that not an option?
Not really, but depends on the timing of the ticket release and what home games we have in that period.

I`m usually pretty methodical with these online forms and would never have signed up for the recorded delivery

Back