CCCS email

Khal Drogo

I've been in cccs since day one and renewed (or so I thought) when I did my season ticket. I've since had 2 emails asking me to complete card details - which I have again - latest one was today as west ham payment due tomorrow.

Has anyone else had same problem? Pain in tbe proverbial you can't just phone or go into ticket office

Exactly this mate. Have I missed something?
Doesn't seem so unless the card is due to expire?

I signed up back in April for the All-non Season ticket game and a reminder came through 2 weeks ago telling what I had signed up but nothing about completing cards details

sorry to go slightly off topic on this one... I'm CCCS, all non season ticket homes game etc..I had to delete Spurs & West Ham from my basket to register for domestic away games. Now when I go back in, nothing showing in basket?

I've been in cccs since day one and renewed (or so I thought) when I did my season ticket. I've since had 2 emails asking me to complete card details - which I have again - latest one was today as west ham payment due tomorrow.

Has anyone else had same problem? Pain in tbe proverbial you can't just phone or go into ticket office
Have you updated the card details for all variations of CCCS? Updating for one doesn’t update the other.

Did you get an email when you done it the first time? I remember when I was doing it I had to do it twice, not sure what happened think it timed out or something but happened with my brother as well so worth double checking its done

sorry to go slightly off topic on this one... I'm CCCS, all non season ticket homes game etc..I had to delete Spurs & West Ham from my basket to register for domestic away games. Now when I go back in, nothing showing in basket?
If your cccs mate don't worry about it just checked mine and it's the same
Edit. I think it's because payment for west ham and spurs is tomorrow and Monday bud

We have a wonderful ticketing system don't we :shh:

Unless you have bought them manually then they should show again until the ST sale period has ended or the money has come off the CCCS

If you have signed to the Home friendlies CCCS then the money still should come off

I've done it again and hoping for the best. It would be easy enough to nip over on my lunch break and sort it, but we don't do easy face to face discussions

I've done it again and hoping for the best. It would be easy enough to nip over on my lunch break and sort it, but we don't do easy face to face discussions
If you do have any future problems go to Argyle House reception and ask for ticketing someone will help you

I’m just waiting till the money’s out for them before I register for the away matches. Sure I went through that last season.

Not been in it for 15 years. I have had 2 Emails saying their records show I have not yet subscribed for next season.

Reactions: GF1

I haven't been in CCCS for years and never get bothered. However I am getting loads of emails asking me to sign up. I am wondering if uptake has been low?

Not been in it for 15 years. I have had 2 Emails saying their records show I have not yet subscribed for next season.
Aye that's like me although I think I have had more than 2. Feels like it but could be because I get about half a dozen emails per day now about something Rangers/Castore related

Just checked my emails and I've got the same thing. There will come a day when everything will run smoothly when it comes to Rangers ticket office. Il be long gone by then.

My old man has been on CCCS since day dot.
For the Leipzig game his smartcard didn't work, went to TO and they said he hadn't paid on time so they've sold his seat.

Luckily he's an old man and a creature of habit, so knowing him this was probably about 5pm haha.
They managed to get him one of the tickets that came up on the day with the Germans sending tickets back.

He went back and checked bank and true enough no money had been taken. He's since followed up with TO nine times to ask why only on this occasion would he have had to log in and buy the ticket, when he's ticked every box available for CCCS, every other round was auto and has been for as long as he can remember.

Nobody at all is able to provide an answer.

I've had CCCS since day one too.

This season, I've updated my payment details 6 times (two season tickets - three times each).

Eventually I had to delete my payment details in both and then add a new card.

This years season ticket. I paid both with a donation to the Rangers Development fund. They wrote back and said I'd paid but hadn't used the correct link. So they refunded my season ticket but not the donation. And I had to pay again.

At the same time, I selected all home cup and friendlies. I then got a further email asking me to select again. By this time, I'm thinking what the %^*& is going on up there. So. I selected again. I got the message that I was successful.

I have no confidence in them. I come back from holiday just 10 minutes ago and only one Smart card has arrived.

They're a fucking joke. They had no fucking problem taking the MyGers direct debit off for one of my Season Tickets but not the other.
Same card???

To be quite honest other than seeing the season ticket money come off credit card I have no fucking idea what I have and haven't got.

Last edited:

This season, I've updated my payment details 6 times (two season tickets - three times each).

This years season ticket. I paid both with a donation to the Rangers Development fund. They wrote back and said I'd paid but hadn't used the correct link. So they refunded my season ticket but not the donation. And I had to pay again.

At the same time, I selected all home cup and friendlies. I then got a further email asking me to select again. By this time, I'm thinking what the %^*& is going on up there. So. I selected again. I got the message that I was successful.

I have no confidence in them. I come back from holiday just 10 minutes ago and only one Smart card has arrived.

They're a fucking joke. They had no fucking problem taking the MyGers direct debit off for one of my Season Tickets but not the other.
Same card???

To be quite honest other than seeing the season ticket money come off credit card I have no fucking idea what I have and haven't got.
Farcical stuff really!

Same card???

Can you not just check your purchase history and cccs enrollment on the website, then you'll know what you have and haven't signed up for?

I’m having the same issue. Filled in my credit card details and the page vanished and didn’t receive any kind of confirmation email. I emailed the ticket office checking to make sure it had gone through and heard nothing back. Beyond useless

I don’t know how many times I’ve heard SR say that improving our ticketing is a priority but honest to god it’s a farce.
Some of these stories above if it was any normal “company” you’d never deal with them again.

Yep, had same thing after I renewed.
Card details all correct but apparently rejected.
Card details re-input, everything apparently fine then a reminder a few days later saying still hadn’t renewed.
Card details re-input again, worked fine, all‘s well.

Still think there should be a “renew” option rather than just “ subscribe” , think subscribe implies you are joining rather than renewing.

I had both the Spurs and West Ham games in my inbox today. I don't like friendlies so I didn't apply for them through my CCCS. My actual MyGers points have went down by 50 points this update,no idea how that worked out because I do the same thing every season:oops:

Anyone know what happens when the payment for a game declines? Hadn’t realised my wages hadn’t went into my account so never thought to transfer money over.
Can I just call them and pay over the phone or will they try take the payment again later?

Can you not just check your purchase history and cccs enrollment on the website, then you'll know what you have and haven't signed up for?
Yes mate thanks.

It's just that I feel that all I have been doing is going through the clunky website and getting frustrated, since the end of the fucking season.

I did it this morning. I can see it says my Dad and I are both silver. Can't see where I can view the Home Friendlies and Cup game selection.

Honestly, whoever put that website together needs a change of career.

Yes mate thanks.

It's just that I feel that all I have been doing is going through the clunky website and getting frustrated, since the end of the fucking season.

I did it this morning. I can see it says my Dad and I are both silver. Can't see where I can view the Home Friendlies and Cup game selection.

Honestly, whoever put that website together needs a change of career.
Tickets part of the website is so dated that the 'designer' is probably dead.:eek:

Yip same here.changed card details when I renewed season ticket and got a notification today that payment was declined as card expired.
checked my rangers account new card showing for friendlies and all non season ticket home games.

But when I check my CCCS details it says no card saved

Back