CCCS Seat Movers for Partick Thistle game

Gers55

Has anyone who is on cccs and been told they are being moved for Partick Thistle had their payment taken yet?

You have to log and and pick/buy your seats. I have just done it. Massive availability

I am in BR4 and my email said log in from 10am on Friday to select/buy seat. I am on the CCCS
So you just bought tickets from the site, when you will be allocated seats from your cccs as well?

The site is only allowing me to buy tickets. Not select seats, which my CCCS season ticket will be allocated soon

I’m in BR5 we’re getting moved automatically don’t have to do hee haw.

If you are in the cccs you should get allocated a seat automatically.
I’m getting punted from BF4 as well.

I am in BR4 and my email said log in from 10am on Friday to select/buy seat. I am on the CCCS
I’m BR4 and just noticed payment hasn’t been taken but my email earlier in the week doesn’t state I’m a seat mover.
Just says payment will be taken from Wednesday 1st.

Just realised my card had expired so not taken payment for CCCS. Have changed it and emailed ticket office, should be ok eh?

Nothing showing for me and daughter in purchase history had email saying seat move and nothing from taken from bank as yet

Nothing showing for me and daughter in purchase history had email saying seat move and nothing from taken from bank as yet
My mate does his and his brothers same card etc . His came off his brothers didn’t he just went in and his brothers was in his basket bought it was an extra £1 but seats together in BF3 from BF5 was sent QR codes straight away .

I’ve been sent 2 codes for the same seat for our child ticket, nothing for me so waiting on a response from the ticket office.

When I logged in I had two tickets in my basket waiting to be purchased. I had email saying I would automatically be moved. Never know what to expect from our ticket office!

My mate does his and his brothers same card etc . His came off his brothers didn’t he just went in and his brothers was in his basket bought it was an extra £1 but seats together in BF3 from BF5 was sent QR codes straight away .
We have nothing in basket sent an email to sort it out if I ever get a response

Back