CCCS

Elaine

Official Ticketer
Do you have to sign up for home cup games and does it automatically add juvenile to order, I honestly believe our website in one of the worst to navigate around, also does cup games need to be signed up today as in season ticket deadline day?

I have renewed my season tickets.
I have signed up to mygers.

I know I can’t sign up for away games yet but don’t want to miss out on cup games.

A link for CCCS comes with your ST confirmation email

Thanks see that now, when I click on the link for daughters season ticket confirmation it defaults to my account and doesn’t give option to select her, any suggestions?

she doesn’t have a log in just attached to me as under 16, it’s ok if I have till sept to sort it out that’s fine just had a panic it needed to be done today.
She will have a rangers number, my 6 year old has one. I had to log in with her number to sign her up for the cccs home games

she doesn’t have a log in just attached to me as under 16, it’s ok if I have till sept to sort it out that’s fine just had a panic it needed to be done today.
Had to do same for my boy. Need to register them. Put in their Rangers number instead of yours. Think I had to reset my password to do it.

She will have a Rangers number, my 6 year old has one. I had to log in with her number to sign her up for the cccs home games
Had to do same for my boy. Need to register them. Put in their Rangers number instead of yours. Think I had to reset my password to do it.

always just ticked the form for cccs that’s fine I’ll do that tomorrow as I said earlier one of the worst sites to manoeuvre around.

always just ticked the form for cccs that’s fine I’ll do that tomorrow as I said earlier one of the worst sites to manoeuvre around.
Yeah same here, I had to get help from Gers via email to do it. Kids were always linked to adults online but have their own Rangers number. Just need to register them now with their own Rangers number and password .
Any issues email them and they should take you through it .

For me and my boy, is it a case of ticking CCS for each of us, setting up a payment method and then logging in individually and adding the other person's Rangers details for friends and family?
Is that all I do, friends and family for both accounts to link us ?

For me and my boy, is it a case of ticking CCS for each of us, setting up a payment method and then logging in individually and adding the other person's Rangers details for friends and family?
Is that all I do, friends and family for both accounts to link us ?

yip.

Back