CD7 Being Closed

Did they start the song?
Have club had a look at videos and seen that to be the case?
If so it's the fairest of many unfair options surely?
So a few hundred are getting singled out and punished when tens of thousands also sang the same thing?

It shouldn't be a case of 'oh, they started it', so if I join in, they will get punished and I will not.

So a few hundred are getting singled out and punished when tens of thousands also sang the same thing?

It shouldn't be a case of 'oh, they started it', so if I join in, they will get punished and I will not.
Absolutely daft response.
I think everyone now knows that whoever starts it, the club will get fucked out of Europe.

Maybe you can tell us what the club should do?
Who should they refuse tickets to for Thursday because of the song the UBs started that led to this?

We’re getting as bad as the scum over the “dark side “!!! “Reflective,Deflective,wisnae me,ffs we have been given only almighty wake up call!!!disregard this at our peril,let’s move on and learn,we are the “GREATEST “supporters in the world! we are the PEOPLE,let’s fvcken show them.

The club can't punish everyone, they have to single out to make a statement and show it as a deterrent to others.
The UB started it and the UB have caused problems in the past, innocent supporters are being impacted.

Absolutely daft response.
I think everyone now knows that whoever starts it, the club will get fucked out of Europe.

Maybe you can tell us what the club should do?
Who should they refuse tickets to for Thursday because of the song the UBs started that led to this?
Not every song is started by the UB.

The last 3000 who bought tickets would have been the fairest, then reallocate tickets to those in the affected sections. Instead, all the affected sections bar BF1 are getting reallocated a ticket.

No find out who sang the songs and take their ST away.

Well without going into detail, there are a lot of Non ST holders near where I sit in the main stand. That’s where I hear any naughty songs.
I wouldn’t be surprised if we receive another punny.

Reactions: JMS
The club can't punish everyone, they have to single out to make a statement and show it as a deterrent to others.
The UB started it and the UB have caused problems in the past, innocent supporters are being impacted.
So that makes it OK for tens of thousands of fans to sing the same song as them, so long as they never started it?

It's absurd to single out the UB for most of Ibrox singing a song.

The UB have been singled out when most of the stadium sang the 'offending' song. I don't find that fair.
If you read reports from when uefa charge clubs with this sort of offence, it's always the "ultra section" that gets targeted, they hey the blame coz they are the most vocal, an easy target.

Prepare for more robust stewarding from police and stewards especially in BF1 in future. It's not going to be pretty at all.

This sort of shit continues then Gerrard will leave. He's not hanging about for closed down stadiums and European expulsions.

And not a single person could blame him.

I don't think Gerrard would even consider walking if a stand was closed.

Points deductions, though, that's another matter.

We all know that's what they are going for this time around.

I don't think Gerrard would even consider walking if a stand was closed.

Points deductions, though, that's another matter.

We all know that's what they are going for this time around.

Not sure about that mate.

If a stand is closed then it'll be because sections of the support has let him and the club down yet again.

If it is true that BF1 is closed I hope every single one of the UB get relocated around the stadium and every single one of yous give it fucking laldy and get the full stadium being like BF1 is on Thursday night and get it right up UEFA , LEGIA , THE SFA , THE TIMS AND EVERYONE ELSE
I’m in BF1. No one in that area is being relocated

I sang Super Rangers and the St. Joseph's home game and if you were there then there is a near statistical certainty that you did too.

At least you're admitting you're a %^*& wit.

I don't get sing or shout anything about 19th Century Terrorists or the Pope.

Lots don't. You know this as FF dies on its arse before there's not a team is belted out.

Take the UB tickets rip them up and give the seats to less selfish fans.
UB are the unofficial singing section, the buck stops with them.
Hopefully the club bans them for good home and away.
You really hate the UB don’t you? Never done crying about them.

It’s starts gradually then the stadium joins in, at no points has Ross ever started the BB. You’ll find it’s started from others after Follow Follow.

Pinning the singing of the Billy boys on one section is quite frankly ridiculous

I hope they go to town on the club. Leave Ibrox sat in silence for weeks. Fvcking ungrateful ignorant dicks at Rangers.

I’d rather Ibrox was like a library than risk the potential of ground closures & expulsion from Europe, never mind what the Scottish authorities have in store.

Well , whoever reported all this and succeeded in the action finally being taken has also succeeded in splitting our support in 2. In the very year that we look like challengers and we need the support to be as 1.

I have praised the UB for displays and atmosphere in the past.
They had an opportunity to be 'something' a real credit to the club.
Instead they chose to be selfish and full of self importance.
The club and the support do not need the UB.
So you want Ibrox to be like a morgue every week? No displays no singing etc? That certainly wouldn’t help the players . Numerous times have the players have said the atmosphere the section create is brilliant and people like you want them banned? Get a grip.

This thread is a shambles. Everyone blaming each other, refusal to acknowledge the charges levied. UEFA don’t give a fck about our internal politics. If the UB has any decent leadership they’d accept the charges, look forward (not apportion blame) and work within the uefa guidelines to provide the best level of support possible. This should be viewed as an opportunity to move Rangers forward and leave that lot across the city to wallow in their sense of persecution and outdated historical mantra.

I hope they go to town on the club. Leave Ibrox sat in silence for weeks. Fvcking ungrateful ignorant dicks at Rangers.

Don’t be such a drama queen.

The whole fan base, not just the UB, should be using this as chance to move forward.

There will be nothing more quiet than an empty Ibrox for a European match.

So you want Ibrox to be like a morgue every week? No displays no singing etc? That certainly wouldn’t help the players . Numerous times have the players have said the atmosphere the section create is brilliant and people like you want them banned? Get a grip.
Do you see the irony in your post.

There's more noise in a morgue than an empty stadium.

Absolute nonsense.

No it’s not, 99% of songs/chants come from the UBS

If they were boycotting Thursday and there was none of this what you can/can’t sing then I’d think the rest of the ground would step up.

But in these circumstances then I predict bsoi at start then everyone sit down n shut up whilst the poles outchant us. Hope I’m wrong but unlikely

I'm in BF1 and had booked time off to travel up with my dad for this one from Wycombe. Not been to a game with him for ages. Now it appears I won't be able to get a ticket. I'm sure lots are in a similar position but if anyone can help I would greatly appreciate it.

Back