Cedric Itten Instagram Post.

Hopefully straight in on Sunday, need players that are going to give their all

I reckon this boy will score for fun. I’m more excited about him than Roofe (I know that won’t go down well on here). Swiss international who can only go from strength to strength. Reckon we might see him at the weekend.

I'm with you on that. From admittedly very few Youtube clips, I think he'll be a revelation.

hopefully he gets a run out on sunday,quite looking forward to see what he brings to the team,do we think alfie will still be here?

Both Itten and Roofe should be in the squad on Sunday leave Alfie out until he sorts his move out

Match fit. Scored a HT in his last game. After tonight no matter what happens with Morelos and Lille he should start Sunday imo.

He’s got a lot to live up to with that number on the back of his shirt. I’ve got a good feeling about this guy.

I'm guessing he will play CF with Roofe and Kent either side of him, then Hagi and Aribo in Midfield?

I’d be keen to see both new boys start on Sunday.

Don’t ask me to give a formation to allow that to happen but get them both in alongside Kent, Aribo & Hagi. That attacking 5 being fed by the 2 fb’s should aim for 3 goals per game minimum.

Wouldnt leave him out completely. He could be valuable off the bench with Defoe still out.
His heads not in it might aswell make sure he doesn't injure himself or further reduce his value Itten and Roofe will be eager to impress and showed have enough for us to bypass St Mirren and St Johnstone

Both Itten and Roofe should be in the squad on Sunday leave Alfie out until he sorts his move out
Sort himself out and the move he wants will happen. If not he’ll be watching Roofe and Itten tear it up from the bench

Think he will start on Sunday with Roofe on the bench. Think Itten will be a lot closer to the same level of fitness as the rest of the squad.

I reckon this boy will score for fun. I’m more excited about him than Roofe (I know that won’t go down well on here). Swiss international who can only go from strength to strength. Reckon we might see him at the weekend.
Me too mate, I think he is going to be a cracking player for us.

Come on the match day thread if he misses an easy chance and see the reaction.

Good luck lad, but never hit a misplaced pass or fluff a sitter, the maniacs can't wait to tear into you.

See any match day thread for proof.

Tell your new teammate Roofe the same.

Think he will start on Sunday with Roofe on the bench. Think Itten will be a lot closer to the same level of fitness as the rest of the squad.

He and Balogun should be the most match fit in the squad coming from leagues that just finished, he’s bang in form so id be surprised if he doesn’t start, I think Roofe will start too.

Back