Club confirm Itten

Of course it remains to be seen but Boyd could be right with what he said that we will be stronger when Morelos goes. Which is mental thing to say.

Goals be spread across the team more less burden on one player. If Morelos is sold and we got Roofe Itten and cash left over you would have to say that's good business

Guessing we keep Alfredo for Leverkusen and he'll be gone by the end of the week

Bittersweet

This is great news. Two class signings. Great move by the club. What we need more fire power. A midfielder now and I am one happy fan.

Having watched all the YouTube videos, he looks fantastically composed in front of goal. A few of the clips reminded me of Jelavic as well.

Super excited for this one.

Know next to nothing about itten but going by his stature he looks like an alternative option for us.

Defoe, Roofe and Itten looks like it will give us a lot of variety; this is on the assumption that Morelos is going. We have maybe had offers for Borna, Kamara or Aribo

Looks a very different type of player and more of a goalscorer than Roofe, but maybe not as involved in other play. Could we possibly see a system to accommodate both?

Know next to nothing about itten but going by his stature he looks like an alternative option for us.

Defoe, Roofe and Itten looks like it will give us a lot of variety; this is on the assumption that Morelos is going. We have maybe had offers for Borna, Kamara or Aribo
Any offer for any of the 3 I would decline. Build a solid squad. Would have to be stupid money for Aribo and Borna for any reaction from me

Back