Club confirm Itten

I've no idea what either of these players are like but looks like it's been a good day!!

I was getting a bit tetchy about needing players too, very happy to see we've stepped it up

Any offer for any of the 3 I would decline. Build a solid squad. Would have to be stupid money for Aribo and Borna for any reaction from me
100% agree with that, it would need to be stupid money to even think about listening to offers.

Will find out on Thursday no doubt by any ommisions

Nsame link could've been a red herring to put others off the scent as we crossed the Ts and dotted the Is on Itten?

Couple of things.

1. Well done to the board for backing and supporting the manager. Regardless of what happens with Alfie. They have done a great job here.

2. Well done to all involved in keeping these deals secret from the mhedia. The Itten deal was done over a week ago!

overall it’s been a great day to be a Ranger!

Couple of things.

1. Well done to the board for backing and supporting the manager. Regardless of what happens with Alfie. They have done a great job here.

2. Well done to all involved in keeping these deals secret from the mhedia. The Itten deal was done over a week ago!

overall it’s been a great day to be a Ranger!

3. @Craigie notifications are rising faster than my ex wife’s knickers

Back