Cedric Itten starts tonight.

It was a mistake. Apologies
a8cfa037-32cf-4828-838e-bf492adeba4f_text.gif

I can see him doing well he's decent with the ball and works really hard just didn't seem to fit into Gerrard's plans.
Which is strange because I’ll bet none of us had even heard of him before Gerrard brought him in. Is SG having players imposed upon him? I was hoping for big things from him, don’t think he got a fair chance TBH but rumours his gf couldn’t settle here might have played a part?

Which is strange because I’ll bet none of us had even heard of him before Gerrard brought him in. Is SG having players imposed upon him? I was hoping for big things from him, don’t think he got a fair chance TBH but rumours his gf couldn’t settle here might have played a part?
Or maybe he didn’t do enough to dislodge Morelos and Roofe from being better options.
Add in Defoe if you care to.
Just hasn’t worked out for the lad.

Or maybe he didn’t do enough to dislodge Morelos and Roofe from being better options.
Add in Defoe if you care to.
Just hasn’t worked out for the lad.
All true mate, just can’t help feeling the same disappointment I felt when Amato left when it comes to this lad. I think especially with strikers we’re all willing them to do well for us and when it doesn’t work out it’s a bit gutting.

And Morelos and Roofe are fair rattling the back of the net.
Fair point for now.
However, if these two aren’t doing it, there is certainly no evidence that Itten would have.
None from last season and, as it stands in his new career, none from this season.
Maybe we should have kept Sadiq?

All true mate, just can’t help feeling the same disappointment I felt when Amato left when it comes to this lad. I think especially with strikers we’re all willing them to do well for us and when it doesn’t work out it’s a bit gutting.
Wouldn’t have went that far but we do all love a goal scoring hero.
Look, I’d have no problem if Itten went on to prove me wrong but, in the here and now, he isn’t the answer.

Let him rip it up and come back in January
Hes playing for a team that are going to struggle game to game so its unlikely hell get the chance to impress. The fact Gerrard green lit him going, especially with all the selection problems, suggests theres zero interest in keeping him at Rangers.

Best outcome for everyone is probably he does well enough to earn a move away and its just, another, expensive misigning.

Also agree. I long for the day we produce one of our own through the Academy.

It’s an odd loan move all round, as others have said he’s playing for a team who will struggle to make chances (opposite from Rangers domestically)

The board has basically told the manager to get someone off the wage bill pronto

It’s an odd loan move all round, as others have said he’s playing for a team who will struggle to make chances (opposite from Rangers domestically)

The board has basically told the manager to get someone off the wage bill pronto

You think so? Jesus that’s poor if so. Can’t wait for Barker to leave what an awful signing and a £10k a week drain on us.

Serdar for Hertha is a brilliant player.

Have a feeling Itten will score, but Hertha will win.
Funnily enough I was thinking that he'd score myself tonight. Might do a wee few quid on him first goal and to score 2+. Really hope we see him back here in a Rangers top, he has a lot to offer in the right system imo.

Edit; thought he was playing tonight. Silly boy.

Back