Club confirm Itten

Where i'm a bit worried is quality cover for the full backs LD5.

Patterson will play for his country in my opinion, but regular minutes this season might be
just a little too early for him. Bassey, i'm not sure has the quality of Borna. When either of
them were out last season we really felt it.

I know others disagree, but that's a wee area of concern I still have mate.
There will still be a noticeable drop in quality but I don't think it will be as bad as with Halliday and Flanagan. Hopefully with the increase in attacking quality, we won't be as reliant on the full backs creating chances also.

There will still be a noticeable drop in quality but I don't think it will be as bad as with Halliday and Flanagan. Hopefully with the increase in attacking quality, we won't be as reliant on the full backs creating chances also.

Good point. We will have creativity across the whole park.

Reactions: LD5
Against the top 6 away from home it would be madness to start 4 players who offer little defensively.

It will be horses for courses though and there will be games where this won't be a problem.

You are correct about away games to the top 6. However, we have been guilty of viewing these teams like Real Madrid and showing far too much respect.

Signs are good though and it would now appear that we have quality options.
Massive difference to the summer where we recruited the level of Stewart, Barker, Jones Hastie etc.

I hope one of them's like a wasp on acid mate, with massive energy. It'll add another bit
of security defensively for tough away games if we have a guy like that, who can play too.

Need an attack minded one and a proper DM to change it up a bit and I would say our squad would be good for the League.

Be interesting to see if we sign another wide option if Alfie goes.

@AHbear has done his bit, wheres the training centre cctv guy?
tenor.gif

Exciting times, changed days from years gone by when every man and their dug new our business.

Know nothing about him but looks to have a good record.

I'm guessing he won't cost too much, reckon we will still go for Maja if Morelos is going?
The rumour is between 3.5-4 mil, not sure if it’s pounds of Franck’s though. If £3million or less I will be even happier considering he’s obviously well thought of at National level.

Need an attack minded one and a proper DM to change it up a bit and I would say our squad would be good for the League.

Be interesting to see if we sign another wide option if Alfie goes.

Yes, what are we looking at Kemar as ?

A striker, or one of the two ?

If Alfie goes, you'd have to think we'll try for another, unless they actually have a deal done
for him ?

Yes, what are we looking at Kemar as ?

A striker, or one of the two ?

If Alfie goes, you'd have to think we'll try for another, unless they actually have a deal done
for him ?

He gives us options right along the front line so a very good signing.

Be interesting to see if this is the Alfie money or if there is a big signing still to come .

He gives us options right along the front line so a very good signing.

Be interesting to see if this is the Alfie money or if there is a big signing still to come .

I'm trying not to get too optimistic mate.

We absolutely, worst case, need Itten & a midfielder, but can we secure another forward
player if Alfie goes ?

We all knew we needed depth, let's hope the directors support our quest for 55.

No reason not to believe the guy, he’s only saying he’s seen him

he’s not saying for the first time this is happening and pretending to be ITK

He is not even that big. Doomed, we're doomed I tell ya
Ignore me mate, I'm just throwing a tantrum like a big baby cause we ain't getting Toney, I've no idea how our new signings would do, but I can see Gerrard's logic on buying who he's buying, to be honest with you, fits in Gerrard's system and ability to adapt when needed, now when the gaffer masters making the team be more than the sum of it's parts, then we'll see positive results and performance as the season goes on

Using that logic, he wouldn't have played on Saturday either.

He's a Rangers player and he plays until Lille stump up the cash. If they don't pay up then he plays until someone else does.
Not really. By the end of the day we might have spent up to ten million quid on strikers. If Morelos got injured then I will be bold and say that probably wouldn’t have happened.

Back