Cedric Itten

I like him as a player and think he will have a very good career but unfortunately just not with us as he’s not suited to our style of play or formation and that’s not going to be changing anytime soon the Bundesliga is a great fit for him and with a bit of luck hits a good run of form getting him back into the national team and get us a decent bit of profit it from any sale

Letting him go with no replacement is weird I understand he wasnt a guarenteed starter but I feel like later in the season we could use a big target man type in certain games hope we don't regret it

Thank God its stripes he's wearing!

Great to see him scoring, will do his value no harm if he doesn't come home.

Cedric Itten can undoubtedly cut the mustard in our backwater. No doubt about that. It's whether our system and the big man fit. No slight on either if they don't. Always liked him, and will be disappointed if he bails out.

They say they have an option to buy at a said price. If its already in a contract then unless the player said no then could we say we want more?. Be no point in adding it in if the selling team doesn't need to stick to it.
He's better than Bundesliga 2 and it very much looks like that's where Furth are heading, even this early in the season.

Latest posts

Back