Celebrity fans of the famous

She was a massive bear, always talking about us and even on soccer am but since the whole independence thing and the company she keeps I think shes changed.
Shes had quite a few arguments on Twitter with bears.

Don’t blame her for arguing with folk on twitter but I find the block button more productive.

dd25g5.png
[/IMG]

Owned shares for a time, can't remember the exact story as to why
Alistair Johnston, our former Chairman and current Director, was a Vice-President of IMG the big sports management group. Alistair managed the commercial affairs of Arnold Palmer and Gary Player and that is how they got their shares. Dave King was very friendly with Player and had caddied for him occasionally at pro-am events. That seems to have been the original connection between King and Johnston, with Rangers sealing the bond.

Alex harvey? Im calling no on that.
Agreed mate.....................I was at the 'Who Football Tour' back in the mid seventies, the only Scottish date was at the piggery.......Harvey was a support act and on one of the song breaks he walks up to the mic and says.......'so this is what it's like to play at paradise'...never a bear. His comment started a few mini riots in the crowd but luckily it settled down after a few minutes before it got out of hand.

The Young Bros from AC/DC are bears
Pretty sure the 4 members of Wet Wet Wet are bears too

And the awful Andy Cameron

I always thought they were all bears
I remember they done a free gig at Glasgow Green(older bears will remember it) and a few Rangers players were backstage
I remember McCoist and Durrant being there

I’m 95% sure Tommy Cunningham is a Tim from the Drum. St Pius school I think ?

Agreed mate.....................I was at the 'Who Football Tour' back in the mid seventies, the only Scottish date was at the piggery.......Harvey was a support act and on one of the song breaks he walks up to the mic and says.......'so this is what it's like to play at paradise'...never a bear. His comment started a few mini riots in the crowd but luckily it settled down after a few minutes before it got out of hand.
Why would that cause a riot

Sir Kenneth is from good North Belfast stock, - York Road man, not far from the famous Tiger's Bay. His uncle and cousin were both members of a fraternal organisation well known to many people on here (same lodge as me).
There was no waffling with him when asked about his football alligences.

“Protestant Boys supported Linfield and Rangers in Belfast.”

By the way was the uncle you referred to a science teacher in the Boys’ Model ?

Back