Celebrity fans of the famous

The late Queen mother,she had a race horse called Ibrox in the 70s and one called Charlton after Bobby and Jack the two famous England football brothers.

Jay Z and Beyonce were sitting two rows behind me at Rugby Park day we won league. Jay Z had steak pie dribbling down his chin and Beyonce was just looking at him in disgust. Quite funny looking back.

The killie pie diz have steak in it.

I had wan that day also.

Here's wan, Marty Pellow. He went on the Clydebank Atlantis bus in the 70's of which I was a member.

A friend of mine organised a group of eight of us to go to the Scottish Cup Final in 1999 and Gordon was one of the company. This was when he was well known but not a megastar.

At half time we had 'nibbles'/'finger food' in hospitality and were discussing the first half when a female Sellick supporter in a white 'trouser suit' and a green t-shirt came up to Ramsey and said, "You're that chef from the telly. I don't know your name but are you Ainsley?"

We laughed so much that we missed Rod's goal!

I saw him at the same match in the concourse before kick off.....some wee smart arse wandered over and said "no getting a burger Gordon"..."%^*& Off" was the reply ...he's quite a tall gent Mr Ramsey......

Jimmy Bain who recently died famous rock bassist and Brian Robertson ex-Thin Lizzy guitarist were both Bluenoses....they were in a band called Wild Horses who name checked us in the liner notes....

John-Barrowman-im-a-celebrity-t.jpg

" FABULOUS "

Back