Celebrity Look a likes

Chopper

Here's a few, you're welcome to add more! :)

YgmVnXP.jpg

0IRMDj8.jpg

L6fa2Dx.jpg

1DW4bwT.jpg

1Aa44SM.jpg

hSo4W4q.jpg

qcYtB3r.jpg

dAR1BBo.jpg

5q9DYii.jpg

EaTNiZk.jpg

DwWZ6xI.jpg

l8FGaly.jpg

OY4VOqN.jpg

LTDrUsh.jpg

uYN01i8.jpg

KhS8ZZQ.jpg

Some of them are like the shocking waxworks place that went up against Madame Tussaud's a couple of years back.

Last edited:
Apparently there are 7 people in the world who are an exact replica of you. I hope my 7 have done as well as me. Happy, reasonably well off, healthy.

Never forget the "Brad Pitt is drinking pints in Glasgow" thread.

Someone took a photo of "Brad" drinking a pint in Europa was it? Had people swearing blind it was him, others laughing at them.

Then someone reading the forum posted "that's my mate, I work with him" and got him to pose for FF.

In fairness it did look like him, thread was funny as %^*& though.

Black Kenny Miller:
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/f/FF/Samuel_Eto%27o_-_Inter_Mailand_%281%29.jpg/170px-Samuel_Eto%27o_-_Inter_Mailand_%281%29.jpg

Never forget the "Brad Pitt is drinking pints in Glasgow" thread.

Someone took a photo of "Brad" drinking a pint in Europa was it? Had people swearing blind it was him, others laughing at them.

Then someone reading the forum posted "that's my mate, I work with him" and got him to pose for FF.

In fairness it did look like him, thread was funny as %^*& though.

This guy:D

UJ4eYmH.jpg

another wee peek - can't stop laughing - childish, I know......JT is a cracker would be better if someone could photoshop a green/grey rag on it.

Back