Celebrity Tims gone AWOL

Was at the Avonbridge hotel in Hamilton at Hogmanay just after the 1-0 Ryan Jack goal game for dinner and Compston was there with his American wife and it might have been Capaldi with him. I just walked about with a smirk on my face anytime I went past him.

RC's join the Lodge in England, especially in London.
I know a lot of RC Lodge members in London and if you suggested to them that there was any religious stigma related to RC's in the Lodge they would think you were mad.
Historically there has been severe opposition from the Papacy towards Freemasonry with several Papal Bulls issued down the centuries. That RC's choose to ignore that opposition is down to individuals showing some freedom of thought rather than their church somehow ''growing up''. One of our own younger lads falls into this very category

Historically there has been severe opposition from the Papacy towards Freemasonry with several Papal Bulls issued down the centuries. That RC's choose to ignore that opposition is down to individuals showing some freedom of thought rather than their church somehow ''growing up''. One of our own younger lads falls into this very category
I know the history.
I know the culture in Scotland.
But none of it is relevant down here.
That is just how it is.

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
They have missing in action all season.
Well the question I would like to ask is ???????
MARTIN COMPSTON where are you?
ROD STEWART where are you?
FRANKIE BOYLE where are you?
JAMES McAVOY where are you?
JOHN HIGGINS where are you?
SUBO where are you?
BILLY CONNOLLY where are you?
GERALD BUTLER where are you?
LEWIS CAPALDI where are you?
KEVIN BRIDGES where are you?
LANA DEL RAY where are you?
VICKY McLURE where are you?
DOMINIC DIAMOND a where are you?
ROBERT DOWNEY JR where are you?
ROBBIE KEANE where are you?
MICHELLE KEEGAN where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Feel free to add to the list as I am sure I have missed lot’s of them

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D :D:D:D:D:)):)):)):));););)
Forgot this chunt m8

Th

Their are bears in his family, I know that as a fact. I also know they will be ripping him to shreds. His extended family are a mix of bears and scum...

Same. His relative I worked with was of the opinion that, had the events of 2012 unfolded differently, he'd still be publicly claiming he's a Morton fan.

Not that it matters but saw pictures lately that show Lana Del Rey has turned into a right fat bastard. Must have been the mentally challenged she was with rubbing off on her.

It's a valid point the OP makes. It had become fashionable to shout from the rooftops that you supported Celtic. Almost like they were the only show in town.

Funny how it's not so much now.
Celebricy is by it,s very nature bohemian .
Rangers are more born of a Presbyterian work ethic built from the DNA of girders and as such guys like Struth, Jock Wallace, John Greig, Alex Ferguson, Souness , Walter Smilth and Steven Gerrard come to mind as much more representative of our great and illustrious club.than celebricy .
Others can keep their fiddling fancy Dan's and be welcome to them.

Last edited:
Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

I would hardly call Dominic diamond a celebrity. He is a washed up no mark is he not?

SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Michelle keegan? Wtf :))

Back