Celebrity Tims gone AWOL

Add two bints & a bawbag ...

og5axzy.jpg

5AZ58Sy.jpg

GHLbZyO.jpg

C*nts !
No wee Bilbo!!!

Bradley Walsh as well which was a gutter!
However let’s be honest there’s about another 100 of ‘Celeb’ scum fans. Folk like Jason Manford, Karen Gillan, John Bishop, Olly Murs, Kasabian, Dermot O’Leary, Elton John, Ronnie O’Sullivan and Jimmy White all seemed to jump on the bandwagon over the last 9 years or so when the going was good and they were winning trophy after trophy and beating Barcelona.
Now they’ll have all crawled back under their rocks which pleases me greatly!!!!
Are you serious? Do you really think these people care in the slightest about Celtic?

However let’s be honest there’s about another 100 of ‘Celeb’ scum fans. Folk like Jason Manford, Karen Gillan, John Bishop, Olly Murs, Kasabian, Dermot O’Leary, Elton John, Ronnie O’Sullivan and Jimmy White all seemed to jump on the bandwagon over the last 9 years or so when the going was good and they were winning trophy after trophy and beating Barcelona.
Now they’ll have all crawled back under their rocks which pleases me greatly!!!!
Hit them with your hammer.

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
They have missing in action all season.
Well the question I would like to ask is ???????
MARTIN COMPSTON where are you?
ROD STEWART where are you?
FRANKIE BOYLE where are you?
JAMES McAVOY where are you?
JOHN HIGGINS where are you?
SUBO where are you?
BILLY CONNOLLY where are you?
GERALD BUTLER where are you?
LEWIS CAPALDI where are you?
KEVIN BRIDGES where are you?
LANA DEL RAY where are you?
VICKY McLURE where are you?
DOMINIC DIAMOND a where are you?
ROBERT DOWNEY JR where are you?
ROBBIE KEANE where are you?
MICHELLE KEEGAN where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Feel free to add to the list as I am sure I have missed lot’s of them

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D :D:D:D:D:)):)):)):));););)
Michelle Keegan's at mine. I won't be seen again until title day, when I kick her into touch.

Ronnie O’Sullivan and Jimmy White look like talk like and have all the attributes of a saville.

John Bishop is as funny as a dose of herpes

Kasabian - junkies

Elton John - say no more

the rest probably couldn’t even tell you where the peado dome was and what it stands for ( chamber of secrets )

frankly they are welcome to them

Lana might have changed sides since the auld boyfriend was binned:

lana-del-rey-steven-gerrard-liverpool_1fm5cj3iqojyl1w19zptp44b00.png

she's professed to being a Liverpool fan hence the YNWA cover recently

as for wearing a yahoo top
probably did it just to shut up that ex - you know how Yahoos need to be loved by all

edit: that Yahoo she was seeing was binned a long long time ago

Claire Grogan being a green grape is a bit unfortunate. Can't be a full blood tim I guess. Far too pretty.

Suppose Lana Wolf will have to do?

anyone mentioned Paolo Nutini yet? He turned up on stage one night hammered when they won the league. Drinking his tears this time round

Th
My wife has a friend who has met him on a couple of occasions through her work at various events.

She said that he is one of the most ignorant people she has ever met, who seems to revel in his deliberate actions of speaking like a ned but at the same time be quite indignant if he is not perceived to be some sort of intellectual voice on life and a great story teller.

An utter bore who, yes squeezes his politics and football upon whoever is around him.

I hope this pains him greatly and any bear that crosses paths with him just gives a little knowing smirk.
Their are bears in his family, I know that as a fact. I also know they will be ripping him to shreds. His extended family are a mix of bears and scum...

Doubt Vicky Mclure is too bothered either. Creepy Compston forcing the rag on you doesn’t exactly mean you’re a super fan. I’ve worn a Barca shirt but not really bothered they’re rubbish the now!
She is a Notts County fan, that I do know. Not sure about the Tim's.

I always find people lauding so called "celebrity fans" a bit cringey to be honest.

I'm sure Mike Tyson is taking time out between tending his pigeons and dealing with his weed empire to check out how the famous are doing against Dundee United.
Basically any celebrity “fan” of us or them who isn’t British or Irish (or whose close family is) almost certainly knows next to nothing about either of us.

Rods been posted missing from talk sport too. Used to phone up daily and let Jim white know good Ra sellik were, guess he will now be talking about how good his model trainset is now.
Or back to running around with kilt on supporting Scotland national team.

My wife has a friend who has met him on a couple of occasions through her work at various events.

She said that he is one of the most ignorant people she has ever met, who seems to revel in his deliberate actions of speaking like a ned but at the same time be quite indignant if he is not perceived to be some sort of intellectual voice on life and a great story teller.

An utter bore who, yes squeezes his politics and football upon whoever is around him.

I hope this pains him greatly and any bear that crosses paths with him just gives a little knowing smirk.
A poster on here worked with his maw. Said she was a prick as well.

Compston will go dark now the wee rat

These obscure links to folk that were on the telly always make me laugh, I wouldnt use celebrity or famous as apart from RDJ, the rest or nobodies.

dominik diamond haha

Those in the list wouldn't bother their arse normally. If the scum won they'd be seen in a mentally challenged top for the photo opportunity then throw it back in the cupboard.

Latest posts

Back