Celebrity Tims gone AWOL

I know it's a bit off subject ...but every time I see posts about this , the first thing that comes to mind is when the chuckie at Wimbledon wearing the Dublin deckchair asked Federer to sign the back of it , and Roger just shook his head and walked right past him.....absolute classic . I still laugh out loud each time this comes into my thoughts

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
They have missing in action all season.
Well the question I would like to ask is ???????
MARTIN COMPSTON where are you?
ROD STEWART where are you?
FRANKIE BOYLE where are you?
JAMES McAVOY where are you?
JOHN HIGGINS where are you?
SUBO where are you?
BILLY CONNOLLY where are you?
GERALD BUTLER where are you?
LEWIS CAPALDI where are you?
KEVIN BRIDGES where are you?
LANA DEL RAY where are you?
VICKY McLURE where are you?
DOMINIC DIAMOND a where are you?
ROBERT DOWNEY JR where are you?
ROBBIE KEANE where are you?
MICHELLE KEEGAN where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Feel free to add to the list as I am sure I have missed lot’s of them

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D :D:D:D:D:)):)):)):));););)

I really hope you've checked that all of these people are actually still alive!

I will never forget that prick Diamond spouting his hatred live on Radio 5. "Oh well, at least I can enjoy Rangers getting humped in the Champions League" after we beat them at 1-0 at Parkhead on way to 9 in a row. (Hately and Dibble emergency signings).

A prick of the highest order.
He is in Calgary, Alberta or he was when I used to live there 2 years ago. Hosted a Burns supper, I think we had 2 Tims there and 20 Bears. Another random fact about Calgary is Craig Whites ( aye him ) sister lives there too, or did.

Kevin Bridges is a big Celtic fan but doesn't make too big a deal publicly about it. Neic is one of his drinking buddies in the west end, I am reliably informed by a relative who unfortunately is also one of them.

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
They have missing in action all season.
Well the question I would like to ask is ???????
MARTIN COMPSTON where are you?
ROD STEWART where are you?
FRANKIE BOYLE where are you?
JAMES McAVOY where are you?
JOHN HIGGINS where are you?
SUBO where are you?
BILLY CONNOLLY where are you?
GERALD BUTLER where are you?
LEWIS CAPALDI where are you?
KEVIN BRIDGES where are you?
LANA DEL RAY where are you?
VICKY McLURE where are you?
DOMINIC DIAMOND a where are you?
ROBERT DOWNEY JR where are you?
ROBBIE KEANE where are you?
MICHELLE KEEGAN where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Feel free to add to the list as I am sure I have missed lot’s of them

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D :D:D:D:D:)):)):)):));););)
Celebrities I’ve never even heard of half of them and who really cares anyway!

What are the celebrity supporters supposed to be doing exactly?

Supporters of any team that are in a very poor position don't exactly shout about them from the rooftops.

Add two bints & a bawbag ...
GHLbZyO.jpg
That explains a lot.

He was in my old work a few years back and was a complete arsehole.

Doubt Vicky Mclure is too bothered either. Creepy Compston forcing the rag on you doesn’t exactly mean you’re a super fan. I’ve worn a Barca shirt but not really bothered they’re rubbish the now!
I cant remember who but someone who filmed with Compston thought he supported us because he talked about us so much.

Doubt Vicky Mclure is too bothered either. Creepy Compston forcing the rag on you doesn’t exactly mean you’re a super fan. I’ve worn a Barca shirt but not really bothered they’re rubbish the now!

Know of Compston and his family from down the valley in Greenock they are all terrier b’stards always have been. A side note, I am probably a bear from what’s classed now as an older generation, I grew up and started following the bears through the 70’s and the 80’s. I remember Rod Stewart being a big Scotland fan (the classics World Cup song of 78 ..... Not) but I don’t remember him being a Ming mong back then did jump on the Selic are winning band wagon? All my old dad always said he was a bead rattling bassa he always had an eye for them or maybe it was the stench.

Bloody hell. It's such a creepy cult. Why do scum supporters feel to need to indoctrinate any C-List celebrity unfortunate enough to cross their path?
Exactly. It's like the minute he meets someone, he's going, "Here, can you just hold this flag for a second while I get a photo of you?" Then immediately he's putting it on Twitter. I'm sorry, but if that's the first thing that comes to your mind when you meet someone, you're just a creepy f8cking weirdo.
And no doubt he'd claim it's because of charity, but there's plenty charities out there that don't force you to pledge allegiance to some sports team a guy like Dean Cain has never even heard of before.

Charity boxing match.

In the green corner, the Port Glasgow paip Compston.

And in the blue corner, representing the good guys the one and only Bobby Carlisle.

Protect yourself at all times gent's but more importantly just fùcking leather him Begbie style.
He’s from Greenock big difference .........I’m a Port boy

Lana might have changed sides since the auld boyfriend was binned:

lana-del-rey-steven-gerrard-liverpool_1fm5cj3iqojyl1w19zptp44b00.png

she's professed to being a Liverpool fan hence the YNWA cover recently

as for wearing a yahoo top
probably did it just to shut up that ex - you know how Yahoos need to be loved by all

edit: that Yahoo she was seeing was binned a long long time ago

I think you've healed a lot of broken hearts with this.

Knew this would happen. As soon as we take over they go back into hiding. Never heard a peep from them when we where the dominant force. That Compston comes across as a bitter wee 19th Century Terrorist <unt.

Back