Celebrity Tims gone AWOL

I cant even remember his name but there is some absolute throbber of an 'actor' who lives in LA and is mates with Compston. Was frequently winding Rangers fans up on Twitter.

Last edited:
Lana might have changed sides since the auld boyfriend was binned:

lana-del-rey-steven-gerrard-liverpool_1fm5cj3iqojyl1w19zptp44b00.png

she's professed to being a Liverpool fan hence the YNWA cover recently

as for wearing a yahoo top
probably did it just to shut up that ex - you know how Yahoos need to be loved by all

edit: that Yahoo she was seeing was binned a long long time ago
That’s a relief

Was apparently gifted a top from a terminally ill fan and shared a photo of himself wearing it. Big deal.
Prob find most of these so called celeb fans are the same. If you were famous and you met someone and they said can I get a pic with you holding my scarf you would prob say OK and do it. If wearing a strip or having something from another club made me a supporter then I would support AC Milan, Bayern Munich, Marseille, Holland, Russia, Fiorentina, Santos (actual met a Brazilian guy in Blackpool who also supported Santos while wearing the top), Anderlecht, Spurs, Liverpool, Chelsea, Man UTD, loads more but that is what I can think of from the top of my head.

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
They have missing in action all season.
Well the question I would like to ask is ???????
MARTIN COMPSTON where are you?
ROD STEWART where are you?
FRANKIE BOYLE where are you?
JAMES McAVOY where are you?
JOHN HIGGINS where are you?
SUBO where are you?
BILLY CONNOLLY where are you?
GERALD BUTLER where are you?
LEWIS CAPALDI where are you?
KEVIN BRIDGES where are you?
LANA DEL RAY where are you?
VICKY McLURE where are you?
DOMINIC DIAMOND a where are you?
ROBERT DOWNEY JR where are you?
ROBBIE KEANE where are you?
MICHELLE KEEGAN where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Feel free to add to the list as I am sure I have missed lot’s of them

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D :D:D:D:D:)):)):)):));););)
I think them going into hiding has as much to do with not wanting to be associated with a club that covers up there peado past. It is catching up rapidly with, them and also the fact the greatest comeback story in sporting history is about to unfold in front of their monobrowed eyes.
That is some double whammy that some of them will never get over it.
Magnificent

I cant even remember his name but there is some absolute throbber of an 'actor' who lives in LA and is mates with Compston. Was frequently winding Rangers fans up on Twitter.
lol, is that not the prick we've been talking about, Gianni whatever his name is?

Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Aaaw %^*& not Michelle Keegan - she was lined up as my next wife

Rods been posted missing from talk sport too. Used to phone up daily and let Jim white know good Ra sellik were, guess he will now be talking about how good his model trainset is now.
He spends all his time now playing with his model railways in his shed.

I am no good at copying and pasting photos. However, there were photos a while ago of
Sean (has) Bean looking very mhanky in a mhanks T shirt Looks like are really made for each other hygienically. Timbo must be his 2nd team when Sheffield United weren't doing well

Last edited:
Are you serious? Do you really think these people care in the slightest about Celtic?
It doesn't take much for the mentally challengeds to claim a celebrity as 'one of their own.'

In January, the actress Vicky McClure (This is England, Line of Duty) posted a Twitter or instagram clip of her dancing on her kitchen with the grey and green on. She was interviewed on Talksport the day after we best them at Ibrox and she explained that the top was a gift from her co-star Martin Compston :rolleyes: and had AC12 on the back (the name of their unit on the cop show.) She also said that the clip was not posed, she had worn it for housework and her partner filmed her. Only when her account "went mad" did she realise it had significance to anyone. She "knows nothing about football and doesn't care about any team" and didn't even know 'her team' has lost the Old Firm game that weekend.

I think that's the standard of most celebrity mentally challengeds.

Rods been posted missing from talk sport too. Used to phone up daily and let Jim white know good Ra sellik were, guess he will now be talking about how good his model trainset is now.
Rod had a direct line to the DR Hotline.
Can only assume that he has crawled back under the rock, with the other slugs.
I do hope that he disappears up his own arris and never is seen or hurts my eyes again.
We are Rangers, super Rangers. (Rod knows the tune).

SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

My wife has a friend who has met him on a couple of occasions through her work at various events.

She said that he is one of the most ignorant people she has ever met, who seems to revel in his deliberate actions of speaking like a ned but at the same time be quite indignant if he is not perceived to be some sort of intellectual voice on life and a great story teller.

An utter bore who, yes squeezes his politics and football upon whoever is around him.

I hope this pains him greatly and any bear that crosses paths with him just gives a little knowing smirk.

I worked with one of his cousins for years. She was of much the same opinion - thinks he's an insufferable wank.

Years ago I worked with a chef who liked football, when he spoke to me he was a Rangers fan but when he spoke with any C*ltic supporting members of staff, he was a C*ltic supporter, that's the way he was and that's the way the theme of this thread is going.
Delia Smith? Catholic? Then she might be a C*ltic fan. Oh, she owns a club who play in green and yellow so that's nailed it, definitely a C*ltic fan without any doubt.

Place is bonkers at times.

Years ago I worked with a chef who liked football, when he spoke to me he was a Rangers fan but when he spoke with any C*ltic supporting members of staff, he was a C*ltic supporter, that's the way he was and that's the way the theme of this thread is going.
Delia Smith? Catholic? Then she might be a C*ltic fan. Oh, she owns a club who play in green and yellow so that's nailed it, definitely a C*ltic fan without any doubt.

I assumed it was because of the "Let's be 'avin you!' drunken rant she did. Seeing as the thread was about the Celeb soapdodgers who have melted away like steam off a hot pish. A 'Where are you, ya chickens?!' type thing.

Nobody mentioned her being catholic or a Celtic fan, just that someone posted her rant as a Norwich fan and director :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SUBO where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Wisnae aware del ray was a hinger oan of the glitter band.

Now I know that she can stick her alBUMS her BUM. Along wi her greetin faced auld pish stained tramp rodneys concoction of warbled shite.

Back