Celebrity Tims gone AWOL

Used to know a boy that worked on the tv production crews as a spark, he said a few of the cast and crew went back to his flat in shawlands for a swally after they finished filming in Glasgow. One of them was Compston, said he was fkn flying on the marching powder, dealer came to the flat twice for him in the same night, think he likes the gear. Pass it on.

Bradley Walsh? Seriously don’t think he could even name their dump of a stadium. Poor guy had probably got caught unawares like a lot of their so called celebrities. A case of here Brad shove this on or hold this for some pics and the results are on their way to their fans forum and all of sudden he was unleashed as an super fan. Cltic my arse.

Everyone loves them don’t ya know or in a lot of cases some drunken wank has sidled up to them and given them a scarf took a photo and hey presto another celeb fan. Some I can see Compson(sp) looks like a squeaky voiced little whanker that othe guy with the Italian name I’ve never heard of until today so not much of a celeb.

Came here for Gianni Capaldi ridicule and wasn't disappointed.

The word Fud doesn't do this specimen justice.

Total cringe that guy.

Bradley Walsh as well which was a gutter!
However let’s be honest there’s about another 100 of ‘Celeb’ scum fans. Folk like Jason Manford, Karen Gillan, John Bishop, Olly Murs, Kasabian, Dermot O’Leary, Elton John, Ronnie O’Sullivan and Jimmy White all seemed to jump on the bandwagon over the last 9 years or so when the going was good and they were winning trophy after trophy and beating Barcelona.
Now they’ll have all crawled back under their rocks which pleases me greatly!!!!
They are all probably influenced by their local Catholic priest who on listening to them confessing and to cleanse them of their sins tells them as part of their penance they must support the bhoys. :eek:

I read a thread on here last night , it listed all their 100s of celebrity fans & our 12 , I think it was lifted from one of their moon howling twitter threads , anyway martine mccutchean was listed as a septic fan , here is a wee story about her septic fan leanings .

Years ago ,I’m driving about , 10/15 approx , she was on the radio with fans phoning in asking questions , we all know who lives & breathes in this environment , so soon a Scottish septic fan asks her what team she supports ,

Quick as a flash she replies , Spurs .

The stunned caller , what Scottish team does she support ,

She pauses a bit , then replies , Rangers.

The now double stunned caller , brings up that she’s posed in on3 of the free newspaper supplements in a septic top .

She replies that the paper was just looking for a variety of football strips .

No I didn’t crash the car , but did just about piss myself laughing. B-D:D:shh:

Was gutted when I found out while browsing things to watch on Amazon that Jay Baruchel made a documentary about them....

Thats him Bombed out......but Goon is one of my favorite sports movies.

She’s from a mentally challenged background, her names Michelle and surname Keegan.

Go figure :))

FTtq0Js.png

Don't care !!

Know of Compston and his family from down the valley in Greenock they are all terrier b’stards always have been. A side note, I am probably a bear from what’s classed now as an older generation, I grew up and started following the bears through the 70’s and the 80’s. I remember Rod Stewart being a big Scotland fan (the classics World Cup song of 78 ..... Not) but I don’t remember him being a Ming mong back then did jump on the Selic are winning band wagon? All my old dad always said he was a bead rattling bassa he always had an eye for them or maybe it was the stench.
Beaky used to drink in The Wee Barrel after Scotland games. Wrote 'you're Celtc, United, but baby I've decided you're the best team I've ever seen' in late 70s. Old FF thread said he turned against his dad, who was variously a Bear, a Hibbee etc. Famously wore our top in a photo shoot when pally with Minty. Strange psychie; hated by his ex-s. Notoriously tight with money.

Last edited:
Years ago I worked with a chef who liked football, when he spoke to me he was a Rangers fan but when he spoke with any C*ltic supporting members of staff, he was a C*ltic supporter, that's the way he was and that's the way the theme of this thread is going.
Delia Smith? Catholic? Then she might be a C*ltic fan. Oh, she owns a club who play in green and yellow so that's nailed it, definitely a C*ltic fan without any doubt.

Place is bonkers at times.
I've no religious affiliation, but Smith is a loud & regular advocate of Catholicism, Opus Dei and was once named the 9th most influential RC in the UK. See also:

They are all probably influenced by their local Catholic priest who on listening to them confessing and to cleanse them of their sins tells them as part of their penance they must support the bhoys. :eek:
I doubt Bradley Walsh is RC for instance, I've heard he is a Mason, and whilst there is nothing preventing one joining from the organisation point of view, it is of course greatly frowned upon by the Cult. I also heard him once come away with a remark on the Pope which few RC's would say. I am of course open to be proved wrong on this one.

Never heard of some of these fuds. Don't give a toss about any of these fuds.But I hope all of these fuds are really sick watching our team putting their team to the sword. Fukkemall.

I doubt Bradley Walsh is RC for instance, I've heard he is a Mason, and whilst there is nothing preventing one joining from the organisation point of view, it is of course greatly frowned upon by the Cult. I also heard him once come away with a remark on the Pope which few RC's would say. I am of course open to be proved wrong on this one.
RC's join the Lodge in England, especially in London.
I know a lot of RC Lodge members in London and if you suggested to them that there was any religious stigma related to RC's in the Lodge they would think you were mad.

New flag made especially for that rhat Compton!
Over the last 10 years we have had to put up with smug celebrities venting their undying love for the scum 11.
They have missing in action all season.
Well the question I would like to ask is ???????
MARTIN COMPSTON where are you?
ROD STEWART where are you?
FRANKIE BOYLE where are you?
JAMES McAVOY where are you?
JOHN HIGGINS where are you?
SUBO where are you?
BILLY CONNOLLY where are you?
GERALD BUTLER where are you?
LEWIS CAPALDI where are you?
KEVIN BRIDGES where are you?
LANA DEL RAY where are you?
VICKY McLURE where are you?
DOMINIC DIAMOND a where are you?
ROBERT DOWNEY JR where are you?
ROBBIE KEANE where are you?
MICHELLE KEEGAN where are you?
JIM KERR where are you?

Hope you are all enjoying watching the Stevie G Express come into town. CHOO CHOO !!

Feel free to add to the list as I am sure I have missed lot’s of them

:shh: :shh: :shh: :shh: B-D B-D B-D B-D B-D :D:D:D:D:)):)):)):));););)

Rods been posted missing from talk sport too. Used to phone up daily and let Jim white know good Ra sellik were, guess he will now be talking about how good his model trainset is now.
It is mint to be fair if that's your thing anyway, somebody posted a picture of it somewhere ages ago

Bradley Walsh? Seriously don’t think he could even name their dump of a stadium. Poor guy had probably got caught unawares like a lot of their so called celebrities. A case of here Brad shove this on or hold this for some pics and the results are on their way to their fans forum and all of sudden he was unleashed as an super fan. Cltic my arse.
His mum is Scottish so must be some sort of connection to them from there but doubt he cares much about them.

Back