Celtc Fans Reaction To Today's Defeat

tenor.gif

Even though the poster is a poet he is being ironic.

I have seen this "Wont be back" post before and the Kerrydale one is in relation to a reply someone sent to somebody when they were told an Xbox was no longer for sale.

You’ve taken the fun right out of this

Their heads are going down. We really have them in our sights now.
There is a massive over reaction to the current situation.
From kerryfail st.

Today’s performance was unacceptable and I put Rogers at the top of the list for main offenders.

However!
We are the best team in the league and have games in hand over those above us.
We have won the only trophy up for grabs this season.
We are again in Europe after Christmas.
The club is in a strong position off the park with cash in the bank and no legal battles to face.

Fingers crossed jug ears Christie misses the 29th. Today proved they’ve no one to replace him, their midfield looked as slow as shite.
His injury, it’s being kept to themselves, Brenda was asked about it and tried to sidestep it, but then said it’s not as bad and he is now putting weight on it. Maybe even fit for next games, but it came across as he did not want to mention it.
Confusing from Brenda.

There is a massive over reaction to the current situation.
From kerryfail st.

Today’s performance was unacceptable and I put Rogers at the top of the list for main offenders.

However!
We are the best team in the league and have games in hand over those above us.
We have won the only trophy up for grabs this season.
We are again in Europe after Christmas.
The club is in a strong position off the park with cash in the bank and no legal battles to face.

Don't let them fool you.
They are deeply worried.
They have an ageing team and a manager who is clueless, whose luck is beginning to run out.

Years ago on one of their forums a debate started about where they would be in the league after various results
One guy insisted they would be "4rd". He typed it a few times. Ended up on FF.
Gave us a real laugh at the time. I'll see if I can find it.
Can’t believe I missed it? Yeah post if you find it.

Back