Celtc Offer N'Tcham To Bordeaux

EL Groups is 6 more games. Six. that's it. Six games that makes us millions and millions of quid, puts the club back in the football spotlight and is a huge incentive to tempt the calibre of player we are trying to attract to improve our club for years to come. Not to mention the draw for sponsors etc.

Do you think we would have attracted Gerrard and co without the chance of Europe? Defoe? Aribo? Helander? Goldson?

If we cannot, as a club, cope with the extra games then we've no right to be thinking about winning anything.

To much emphasis on stopping our rivals across the city at the expense of restoring the profile and prestige of our club. Doing the best we can in Europe is a must.

We are in it to win it not worry about what they do and couldn’t give a monkeys backside if they qualify.

EL Groups is 6 more games. Six. that's it. Six games that makes us millions and millions of quid, puts the club back in the football spotlight and is a huge incentive to tempt the calibre of player we are trying to attract to improve our club for years to come. Not to mention the draw for sponsors etc.

Do you think we would have attracted Gerrard and co without the chance of Europe? Defoe? Aribo? Helander? Goldson?

If we cannot, as a club, cope with the extra games then we've no right to be thinking about winning anything.

To much emphasis on stopping our rivals across the city at the expense of restoring the profile and prestige of our club. Doing the best we can in Europe is a must.
While the mentally challengeds are going for 9IAR there is simply no such thing as putting too much emphasis on stopping that.

Agree entirely. We are still in 'recovery' mode and require all the extra cash and prestige than comes with making it through to the group stages. As for the Dhims, I've never wanted them to win a game in my life - any game, at any level FFS.

This is about Rangers, f*ck those across the city. My focus is on our Club recovering and winning title number 55 - not on stopping the Dhims. There is a subtle difference.

While the mentally challengeds are going for 9IAR there is simply no such thing as putting too much emphasis on stopping that.
I want to anihilate them as much as anyone, believe me, but restoring success to our club is the priority. We need to win the league because we have the best team, the best squad and have recovered from the disaster that was 2012. We cannot just throw everything else away this year so we stop them, we must win the league because we are better. Too many folk go on about stopping 9IAR, i give zero fucks about 9IAR, what I care about is the success of MY club, on and off the pitch. That means European football too, as a source of financial security and prestige.

They are an insignificance. A fly we will swot aside. But we must only concentrate on ourselves.

Agree entirely. We are still in 'recovery' mode and require all the extra cash and prestige than comes with making it through to the group stages. As for the Dhims, I've never wanted them to win a game in my life - any game, at any level FFS.

This is about Rangers, f*ck those across the city. My focus is on our Club recovering and winning title number 55 - not on stopping the Dhims. There is a subtle difference.

Europe is a big step in guaranteeing our future long term, given we came so close to not existing we must never take it for granted again.

We're in a strange place here with these EL play-offs. There's no doubt our better chance of winning the league happens if they have to play on Thursday/Sunday.

Roll on next Thursday and they need a late goal... :D
Not a comfortable spot, but realistic.

Tactical views suggesting not winning in Europe will benefit our league chances surely come from fans who don't pay to attend all games?

He has been absolute crap any time I have seen him play for Scotland.

He along with Brown and Rogic excelled in Brenda's 6 man midfield where they just over ran opponents. Hes really not that great IMO and is shown up in a 4 man midfield.
He's one of those players who excels with better players round about him and thankfully they never strengthened imo they have made a rip,roaring lady's front bottom of their managerial appointment, they have pandered to the animals (thinking they would be glad to have him back) and it is now backfiring.

What happens if Alfie does a mols on Thursday? or Tav? Or Defoe?

We aint as strong as people think, we only just scrapped past Kilmarnock in the dying seconds

And the other teams would love to see us fail it'll be cup finals every weekend to stop us winning 55

I just think it would be best to fully concentrate on the League as we are going to need everything to click into place not just a poor c@ltic
There’s not a team in the world wouldn’t miss their best players. Liverpool would feel it if Salah, Mane or Firminio got injured. You can’t have squads of 50 plus players. Our main SPL rivals are far more vulnerable than us IMO.

They're that desperate to sell Ntcham, they moved their best midfielder to left back against Cluj to accommodate him in the team with a view to the shop window.

What happens if Alfie does a mols on Thursday? or Tav? Or Defoe?

We aint as strong as people think, we only just scrapped past Kilmarnock in the dying seconds

And the other teams would love to see us fail it'll be cup finals every weekend to stop us winning 55

I just think it would be best to fully concentrate on the League as we are going to need everything to click into place not just a poor c@ltic

Please stop. You're advocating European failure for us and success for them in the hope that we then win the League. And if we don't? Should we drop out the domestic Cups as well?

I cannot believe that on Thursday you'll be hoping they win and we lose. Utterly mental no matter what way you try to dress it up.

Thank goodness, the Club don't view it like this (or the support).

Please stop. You're advocating European failure for us and success for them in the hope that we then win the League. And if we don't? Should we drop out the domestic Cups as well?

I cannot believe that on Thursday you'll be hoping they win and we lose. Utterly mental no matter what way you try to dress it up.

Thank goodness, the Club don't view it like this (or the support).

Everytime I come on here I think I couldn't read more mental pish than the day before

And everytime I'm surprised at the level of idiocy on here

Never could I ever want us to lose never mind those %^*& pigs win

We will win the league because of our own merit not because of their fatigue ffs

Back