Celtc Offer N'Tcham To Bordeaux

Disco Deejay

Interesting given Lennon's comments midweek that he played McGregor at left-back to accommodate playing N'tcham in midfield.

Was he told by Lieswell to play N'tcham to put him in the shop window and was having a little "it wisnae my fault" dig?

Are they so desperate for money that they are still trying to sell off players?

If so, playing him majorly backfired, as not only did he have a stinker and Bordeaux are not interested, but they also got knocked out the CL, costing them even more money.

All is clearly not well at The Dome and long may it continue.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport...livier-ntcham-transfer-latest-celtic-18957638

Doesn't leave them with many options in midfield.

Brown, McGregor, Rogic, Bitton and Christie.

They are also linked with O'Donnell (Kilmarnock) and Meling (Rosenberg left back).

They are also linked with O'Donnell (Kilmarnock) and Meling (Rosenberg left back).
Meling is a good player, he deserves to play for a better club than those horrible kunts.

Rogic also done next to nothing last season although when fit is a very good player

Our midfield should blitz them

Meling is a good player, he deserves to play for a better club than those horrible kunts.

Rogic also done next to nothing last season although when fit is a very good player

Our midfield should blitz them
Even when he’s fit he’s blowing out his arse after 60 minutes, he’ll be lucky to even see that when he comes up against our midfield.

Speaking to Bordeaux Scout colleague saying they struggled to get 4 million pounds cobbled together for another player he highly doubts it. He's been offered to them, though struggling for money.

I've heard for ages now Josef Fritzel isn't interested in them anymore. Either are his sons.

Add into it the CBC scandal and the chance of possible court cases and payments plus the loans they owe the Co-op etc it's all unravelling.

Also NO CL money for Two Years and a £50million wage bill the house of cards is falling down as King said.

They will get a decent amount for him, they already knocked back a huge bid from Porto last year, he’s highly rated in France and has done well for the u21 side.

No doubt if he goes it will be reported for a stupid amount of money

Weirdly this is now putting pressure on them, when they were winning they loved talking up how much money they were bringing in, now that they're looking shaky it's being used as a stick to beat them with.

"What's the use of having millions in the bank if team is shite on the park!"

They have allowed their board to rattle the SEVCO nonsense while completely falling asleep at the wheel. They should be out of sight from us if truth be told, but they've had a number of awful transfer windows and they've regressed so much that I'd have us as slight favourites for the league if the window was to close now.

We let them off the hook last season because we had a new manager/squad but we really need to put them under real pressure early on. I think with the anger at the board from fans and increasingly at lennon, added to the fact that lennon is a combustible character (read lady's front bottom) I see real potential for them imploding.

I was trying to remember who all their midfielders were and even including Ntcham, couldn't believe how far ahead of them we are in the middle of the park.
I was convinced there was 1 or 2 I forgot about.

Unless they get some big signings, we are going to batter them.

Is it a case of get the money in now cause when the sh!t hits the fan (paedo gate) people won’t want to give them money and the prices of there best talent will b diluted because people know they ll need the money aswell.

Back