Celtc Offer N'Tcham To Bordeaux

I've heard for ages now Josef Fritzel isn't interested in them anymore. Either are his sons.

Add into it the CBC scandal and the chance of possible court cases and payments plus the loans they owe the Co-op etc it's all unravelling.

Also NO CL money for Two Years and a £50million wage bill the house of cards is falling down as King said.
They also need to factor in the very real possibility that they won’t win the league this season and cut their wage bill accordingly or face oblivion.

I like being confident, but let's not start assuming we're going to hammer them.
Their team has goals in it, and domestically they know how to win games that matter.

For me, we boast afterwards, not before.
You have been saying this for a few days, have we just to mention nothing about the game until its over ? nobody on this thread has said we are going to hammer them, its a discussion about an article posted.

Nothing is guaranteed in football and most of us know that, we got 2 draws at Parkhead when all of us thought we would get destroyed.

I know FF loves a bit of random gossip, so here's the hot take. My mate works with a guy who is a huge scum fan. Said scum fan has a mentally challenged mate. Said mentally challenged mate is apparently very closely linked to the agent of a scum player. Said scum fan showed my mate screenshots of a conversation between said mentally challenged mate and agent of a scum player where the agent is saying the players hate Lennon, Tierney had handed in a transfer request and McGregor has done the same, and that John Kennedy is basically running the show as Lennon is always steaming and the players refuse to acknowledge him.

Take it with as much salt as you like, dear readers :D

I've heard for ages now Josef Fritzel isn't interested in them anymore. Either are his sons.

Add into it the CBC scandal and the chance of possible court cases and payments plus the loans they owe the Co-op etc it's all unravelling.

Also NO CL money for Two Years and a £50million wage bill the house of cards is falling down as King said.

And at the first sign of a setback a horrible stadium they can't even half fill.

I know FF loves a bit of random gossip, so here's the hot take. My mate works with a guy who is a huge scum fan. Said scum fan has a mentally challenged mate. Said mentally challenged mate is apparently very closely linked to the agent of a scum player. Said scum fan showed my mate screenshots of a conversation between said mentally challenged mate and agent of a scum player where the agent is saying the players hate Lennon, Tierney had handed in a transfer request and McGregor has done the same, and that John Kennedy is basically running the show as Lennon is always steaming and the players refuse to acknowledge him.

Brilliant

Love shit like that

Might be complete bolloks, but I've already sent a screen shot to my mates of your message from your mates, work colleagues other mate about a screen shot.

Brenda's leaving really knocked the stuffing out of some of them, Lennon coming in, and his ham fisted dealings with them, exasperated the situation. You just have to look at the body language of that team, half won't look at Lennon, some turn their backs and some just walk away from him. Griffiths is one of the very few who has any interaction with Lennon. Very bad dynamics in that team I'm pleased to say.

100% fact. So I hear.

Liewell must be absolutely bricking it right now as AIK look big favourites to send them packing.

£60,000,000 a year wage bill and no European football till next July at least?

Half that mobs team will be hawked around Europe come Friday morning.

How are AIK bug favourites? Not a chance. The vermin will pump them, unfortunately.

I’ll be happy to see the back of him. Tools down or up he’s a dangerous player and they’re weaker without him.

Reactions: dmg
Brenda's leaving really knocked the stuffing out of some of them, Lennon coming in, and his ham fisted dealings with them, exasperated the situation. You just have to look at the body language of that team, half won't look at Lennon, some turn their backs and some just walk away from him. Griffiths is one of the very few who has any interaction with Lennon. Very bad dynamics in that team I'm pleased to say.

Are you Michael Stewart?

Bad dynamics....

I like being confident, but let's not start assuming we're going to hammer them.
Their team has goals in it, and domestically they know how to win games that matter.

For me, we boast afterwards, not before.
This in spades.
There is a lot of crazy talk on this forum considering they are sitting with all the trophies in their stadium and we have won fck all.
Save the talk until after we have proved ourselves, ffsake the season has only started!

I like this mate. Hope it’s true & not BS from BS :D

Believe the gossip when it's true - we all had a good laugh at the Griffiths stuff but he's back playing. Worry about ourselves and let them take care of themselves.
Only playing cos they have no option

Hes a threat from free kicks that's it he's done

Let’s grind them into the dust at the end of the month, keep our foot on their throat for the season, and then kick their cUnts in for a laugh afterwards.

Seen this today, apparently the 25m from Arsenal was only 20m plus "add-ons"..?

2dkww80.jpg

I thought they genuinely had a wad of money in reserve but when you see their wage bill it’s easy to see why that isn’t the case

Do they know that we know that you know they know we know?

Strange one ...if no one takes him he will feel even more fed up with them than he already seems to be. They must be trying to trim their fat wage bill. :cool:

Next 2 weeks are massive and could have a major bearing on how the season unfolds. From our perspective it’s crucial to keep this form and run going and if we can qualify for group stages then beat IRAceltic we will be in a really strong position. We can do this.

Back