Celtc Offer N'Tcham To Bordeaux

They're trying to ship out unhappy players of any value so Lennon can bring in his own men. It'll be mega mentally challengeds like James MacClean.

I hope they get no bites and the bad feelings fester.

This yin will be rolled out when they are really, really struggling. And that is not too far away. The prick then becomes number one fan boy with that mob and the press fawn over him

Like a pack of cards they are falling apart and we are on the ascendancy, come the 55th title we will be on a roll 56 57 58 and onwards it's happening good foundations being set to take us there.

When is Rogic ever fit? I have never seen him complete 90 mins for them, awful professional tbh they were trying to punt him as well but who is going to offer money for a guy that can't complete 90 mins?
Never mate, he hardly played last season

Their fans, if any go will not get it easy either , which is nice.:eek:

I’m not sure the Swedes are known for their Ultras. Are you sure you’re not getting confused with AEK Athens (I’ve seen a few fall into that trap)? It’s AIK Stockholm they are playing. Comfy, both on and off the pitch, I suspect.

I’m not sure the Swedes are known for their Ultras. Are you sure you’re not getting confused with AEK Athens (I’ve seen a few fall into that trap)? It’s AIK Stockholm they are playing. Comfy, both on and off the pitch, I suspect.

Think again Swedish hooligans are nasty and the Stockholm clubs quite numerous. I didn’t realise until I lived there how bad they were. A quick check on YouTube will set you right.

They sent a scout to watch Greg Taylor and Birger Meling at weekend, so looks like they'll make a move for one of those left backs.

Meling is a decent player

They sent a scout to watch Greg Taylor and Birger Meling at weekend, so looks like they'll make a move for one of those left backs.

Rather they got Taylor. Absolutely bang on average. Meling is seen as one of Rosenborg's best players and one of the best in the league. He's been linked with better sides than the bheggars.

Never knew that mate. Promising.;)
102.jpg

Meling's agents have said no contact has been made, i hope he doesn't go there as he is a good player and i can't picture him in a scum shirt, he would be perfect for us at left back, he plays with high energy and can press the life out of players

Meling's agents have said no contact has been made, i hope he doesn't go there as he is a good player and i can't picture him in a scum shirt, he would be perfect for us at left back, he plays with high energy and can press the life out of players

How much you recon he would go for?

Brenda's leaving really knocked the stuffing out of some of them, Lennon coming in, and his ham fisted dealings with them, exasperated the situation. You just have to look at the body language of that team, half won't look at Lennon, some turn their backs and some just walk away from him. Griffiths is one of the very few who has any interaction with Lennon. Very bad dynamics in that team I'm pleased to say.
You can sense a negative vibe and going from Rodgers to Lennon is a major downgrade. Is he not on a rolling contract, don't think the buck will stop with the Manager some how.

Next 2 weeks are massive and could have a major bearing on how the season unfolds. From our perspective it’s crucial to keep this form and run going and if we can qualify for group stages then beat IRAceltic we will be in a really strong position. We can do this.
It's the old adage of taking one game at a time,but for the first time in a long time they won't be looking forward to coming to Ibrox. Let's take care of Legia and St.Mirren first I'm quite sure Stevie won't allow complacency to creep in.

I dropped him a message on Instagram to let him know all about the bheggars and their peado ring.

I know it's early days in the season but given the position they were in...clear run at titles, Champions League money, treble treble etc, it shows terrible mismanagement that they now look to be in utter disarray with Lennon at the helm.

Long may it continue.

What tweet? I must have missed that

He 'liked' a tweet that said:

"LENNON come on to f**k your to blame you played McGregor at LB didn’t you learn when BR played him n look you’ve made him look awful when he’s a magnificent player tell ya some of the players even @ScottBrown8 need to say to lennon hes to blame this time and Chris benched REALLY"

He then unliked it and apologised saying it was a mistake. (It can be done as it's just a tap on a tweet)

Lennon then was quoted saying that Brown's 'never been the brightest'

Broon liked a tweet slagging off Lennon for playing McGregor at LB and costing them a CL place.

He later removed the like and tweeted that he hit the 'like' button by accident.

Somebody then replied "so that was 2 things you hit by accident last night" (referring to his hand-ball for the Cluj penalty.

Quality.

Thanks mate

We heard that shite before Cluj.

I said Cluj would give them a game and was ridiculed and I’ll say the same for AIK. The mutants WON’T get it easy.

They won't get it easy but they will win over 2 legs unfortunately, I go see aik quite regularly and I can't see their ageing team having enough. On a side note the irish mentally challengeds in Stockholm have been holding out the begging hand to Hammarby fans to join them pre match. Posters are up in bars in Södermalm, and Hammarby fans have been buying out the section next to the tramps in the Friends arena.

Please love us. :rolleyes:

They won't get it easy but they will win over 2 legs unfortunately, I go see aik quite regularly and I can't see their ageing team having enough.

I think it'll be game over after the first leg. I see a lot of Allsvenskan too, and I'm not sure if they have enough. Hope I'm wrong though, same would've have said against the Romanians.

I think we all have to hold our noses here and hope they gte through. They have more than enough to deal with the shite in our league. We dont want to be the only ones playing Thursday and Sunday trust me. Folk old enough to remember close title wins will be wise to remember how many titles have been lost (by both teams) down to extended runs in the Europa league.

I think we all have to hold our noses here and hope they gte through. They have more than enough to deal with the shite in our league. We dont want to be the only ones playing Thursday and Sunday trust me. Folk old enough to remember close title wins will be wise to remember how many titles have been lost (by both teams) down to extended runs in the Europa league.
That may be but nobody that improves them is moving to Scotland without European football. All summer we've been hearing about our new players moving to experience the big European nights. No Rodgers and no European football, why would you move? Likewise if we had no Gerrard and no European football are you signing Defoe, Arfield and this summer Ojo and Aribo?
I'd take our squad playing twice a week over their current side playing once

Latest posts

Back