Celtc v DAFC Songsheet Spat

muz73

Seems the followers of the Pars have upset the mentally challenged cult by singing bad songs yesterday at the Saville Arena.

They didn't like the chants of 'paedos' , 'you only sing in the chapel' etc.

Offended by everything, embarrassed by nothing.

https://dafc.net/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1762349&t=1762349

This from Pie and Bovril;
KRRAdamslie

• Sunday League Starter
  • Gold Members
  • 60 posts
  • My Team : Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

Posted 18 hours ago

“You only sing in the chapel”
Your songbook was embarrassing today. Took a lot of shine off a great Dunfermline performance on the pitch. Was easily the worst songbook since around 1989 heard at Parkhead;filled to the gutter with with Sectarianism. Shameful

Imagine a 'Rabs' fan getting so worked up:cool: and there's me thinking we were the baddies.

WATP

Last edited:
Pars Captain reacting to a Celtic fan slating the Pars fans:p

2l8aiqu.jpg

Celtic have released official club merchandise with references to a ‘Trinity’ of trebles. That’s about as overtly religious as you can get. They might think they can have their cake and eat it but the rest of us aren’t going along with it and it doesn’t make us bigots when we use religion to poke fun at them.

Weird how naughty songs always bother these cûnts when their team play utter shite.

And without a hint of irony either, given the weekly glorification of sectarian terrorist groups by their own support.

As for the paedophile chants - well the fact that the chants seem to bother them more than the fact that their club actually covered up a paedophile ring tells you all you need to know about them.

Hypocritical mentally challenged bastards.

Weird how naughty songs always bother these cûnts when their team play utter shite.

And without a hint of irony either, given the weekly glorification of sectarian terrorist groups by their own support.

As for the paedophile chants - well the fact that the chants seem to bother them more than the fact that their club actually covered up a paedophile ring tells you all you need to know about them.

THIS ;)

Correct My friend!! The Famine song is a classic example, It is the "craic " when they are winning but sing any other time ! you are a "Lester Piggott"

Nothing the press can say about it ,its not sectarian, its not political its the truth the courts proved it and now that they paid that guy compensation they have admitted it .

Seems the followers of the Pars have upset the mentally challenged cult by singing bad songs yesterday at the Saville Arena.

They didn't like the chants of 'paedos' , 'you only sing in the chapel' etc.

Offended by everything, embarrassed by nothing.

https://dafc.net/forum/read.php?f=1&i=1762349&t=1762349

This from Pie and Bovril;
KRRAdamslie

• Sunday League Starter
  • Gold Members
  • 60 posts
  • My Team : Kirkintilloch Rob Roy

Posted 18 hours ago

“You only sing in the chapel”
Your songbook was embarrassing today. Took a lot of shine off a great Dunfermline performance on the pitch. Was easily the worst songbook since around 1989 heard at Parkhead;filled to the gutter with with Sectarianism. Shameful

Imagine a 'Rabs' fan getting so worked up:cool: and there's me thinking we were the baddies.

WATP

Couple of Union Flags displayed too.

No Pope of Rome belted out as well.

Well played the Pars, on and off the park.

Correct My friend!! The Famine song is a classic example, It is the "craic " when they are winning but sing any other time ! you are a "Lester Piggott"
I always felt that "The Famine Song" was a response to their Feeling Arthur's Thigh...............They sing about the famine - then get told it's over - and has been for a LONG time.

Sellick fans: Sing about knowing history.

Sellick fans: Get upset at any mention of their history.

That about sums it up.

Sellick fans......proudly stand below the word 19th Century Terrorist in billboard size letters for the world to see.

Sellick fans......go running to the authorities when you describe them by the very same name they have on display.

Last edited:
I always felt that "The Famine Song" was a response to their Feeling Arthur's Thigh...............They sing about the famine - then get told it's over - and has been for a LONG time.

It was mainly in response to a banner they had about the 'great hunger' and a classic example of football banter. But the 'why don't you go home' line was always likely to cause trouble in the days of the uber offended. It wasn't helped by the lads who did the song with the full verses to the same tune as that was conflated by Police Scotland and the Courts to be the same thing so they could claim 'one verse says' when someone was only singing the 'why don't you go home' chant

Back