Celtcs peadophile ring. Should we en masse threaten all celtc sponsor's that we will no longer do business with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mondraker

This is embarrassing and ill-thought out.

Theres about 2 maybe 3 posts that mention the victims above.

Maybe give a thought to those people before lighting your torches and grabbing your pitchforks then garner support for action to be taken.

thornhill bear

Why hasn’t there been any political response, even by the non snp parties? Why hasn’t there been a statement from the sfa or even the axis of evil themselves?

As above, what about childline or the numerous other charities and organisations set up to expose these people?

What the %^*& is actually going on?
I would have expected widespread condemnation of these outrages from 'survivors' groups at least but it has been very very quiet given that it is a National scandal with one of Scotland's institutions (whether you like it or not they are just as we are an institution) being up to their scrawny brass necks in deceit and collusion.

Bazoo

That's a great idea. Would the CEO of New Balance want their brand associated with child abuse? New Balance are American iirc.
I am targeting New Balance as I they are American owned and could possibly be more open to the fear of association with paedos.

If I get a response I will post it on here.
This is what I have sent.....

For the attention of all the directors of the company. Can you please respond to the questions below, they regard your relationship with Glasgow Celtic. Your response will inform the victims of these crimes as to whether you are a good company to do business with or whether you should be exposed as sympathetic to paedophile covering up football clubs.

“Are you comfortable with your companies relationship with a sports club that had a paedophile ring operating over decades?”

“Do you intend renewing sponsorship of a sports club at the heart of a paedophile ring?”

“Do you agree that those who do not condemn paedophile rings publicly condone them?”

“Do you regret sponsoring a club with historical links to a paedophile ring?”

Automated reply
Dear XXXXXXXXX,
Thank you for contacting New Balance.
This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your email and has been forwarded to the appropriate department. A consumer representative will be contacting you within 2 business days to help you with your query.
Whilst you wait please follow the link below to our website to view the most popular asked questions using out FAQs.
https://new-balance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Once again thank you for contacting NB, have a great day.

Last edited:

thornhill bear

I am targeting New Balance as I they are American owned and could possibly be more open to the fear of association with paedos.

If I get a response I will post it on here.
This is what I have sent.....

For the attention of all the directors of the company. Can you please respond to the questions below, they regard your relationship with Glasgow Celtic. Your response will inform the victims of these crimes as to whether you are a good company to do business with or whether you should be exposed as sympathetic to paedophile covering up football clubs.

“Are you comfortable with your companies relationship with a sports club that had a paedophile ring operating over decades?”

“Do you intend renewing sponsorship of a sports club at the heart of a paedophile ring?”

“Do you agree that those who do not condemn paedophile rings publicly condone them?”

“Do you regret sponsoring a club with historical links to a paedophile ring?”
Would you mind if I used your words above to contact the other companies?

Mermaid

Checked the list and I don’t use or subscribe to any. Some through personal choice and the rest through their association with them. Either way none of them get my money.

Weegie

I refuse to use them anyway because they do sponsor that filth. Can’t get round Sky and BT but the rest I don’t go near.

Barryhopez

I don't think a lot of people are 'telling us' they'll do this with the victims at the forefront of their minds. In fact it's pretty evident from a couple of posts.

Last edited:

Humbug

It has been mooted before but we really need to have a chronological list with all the relevant articles in date order complete with links to who, what, when and where. Easy to read and link to on a webpage.
A standard email with the details of the website that can be sent to all and sundry whenever it is required, there must be someone out there capable of doing so?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.626b81cea112

The washington post had the story yesterday if the full history was available and sent off to them including the links to New Jersey it would no doubt raised more interest.

Last edited:

gordon_blue

I actually only use one on that list - and I think it doesn't cost me anything anyway.

But I saw a name I don't believe. "Intelligent!" Seriously?

There have been many instances when sponsors immediately disassociate themselves with sports stars who are accused of drug use, wife beating, drink driving etc as it tarnishes their image, Yet these firms continues to plough funds into Savile FC. They have to be told.

Stan

Have I got this right? We expect decent companies to withdraw their financial support and association with them but we are prepared to be in the same football association as them and also therefore contributing to them financially?

Grigo Yossarian

These are their sponsors/partners listed on the following web page.

http://www.celticfc.net/sponsors

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

• https://www.gtomegaracing.com
Yes. We should.

Robert Marshall

RFC cannot get involved in this situation. It has nothing to do with us or with football. It’s a matter for the courts and the authorities.
We would be seen as trying to hurt CFC rather than help the victims. In this instance the club cannot take the lead. It doesn’t help when we sing songs about boys being abused either.
It’s a toxic horrible subject that has nothing to do with us.
I disagree, this has something to do with every normal human being.
That's what they said about Hitler 'nothing to do with us'
'When good men do nothing evil triumphs.'

ThomasMRFC

We as fans are different from them. We arnt obsessed. We don’t run blogs on them. Our fans don’t have the mindset to attack them coordinated. Most Rangers fans just want a level playing field on the pitch

Bearinabluehose

New balance have made a big thing in the us about protecting and helping children and indeed set up a foundation to pay to help children worldwide .

Can look good for them to be involved with septic . If it gets airtime in the us they will drop septic like a stone..

I have sent their press department an email with links asking a few questions .

D4RN-L

This stuff is truly abhorrent whataboutery OP. Those that feel so morally repugnant by all of this should be questioning the justice system and the clubs link with others including the church.
It should be justice and retribution not point scoring

Craigie

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

there you go.

Bazoo

This stuff is truly abhorrent whataboutery OP. Those that feel so morally repugnant by all of this should be questioning the justice system and the clubs link with others including the church.
Not point scoring at all.

If they have been getting top sponsorship deals because they hid the facts that victims that they facilitated being abused then that is them gaining a financial advantage.

Think about how they could not have attracted top players if they had lost 30 years of financial sponsorship because they were Scotland’s tainted paedophile concealing club. No titles would have been won without that money.

This is financial doping, getting money that would have went elsewhere if the victims were given a voice and the club and perpetrators punished.

Every year Big Jock and the rest kept stumm meant more victims being raped and abused. Every victim that was ‘silenced’ with a NDA drawn up by Celtc FC lawyers allowed more victims to be found.

Yes the justice system needs looked at but they have been complicit in systematic child abuse at Celtic FC and I hope the victims consider going after the lawyers that facilitated the NDAs that allowed them to be abused.

They knew and they covered it up.

Last edited:

Kaiserweiss

And it’s attitude like this that will see nothing done about it.

If u can’t see by now that the savilles have zero interest and zero fucks about the victims then u never will.

The justice system is not to blame. Celtic Football Club are. Let’s make sure they are held accountable or u can do what u want to do which is fukk all

Arminius

Official Ticketer

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

Anyone know if Sky Sports, BT Sports and Clyde 1 also sponsor us?

Ok. Being lazy. I'll check myself now LOL

Edit. I see now in the thread they are league sponsors. Clyde 1. They also league sponsors?

jf1960

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

I done it after Torbett's trial and today I will be doing it again only stronger wording this time . Not great with writing serious letters so short sharp to the point I think for me make sure at the end " If you carry on your sponsorship then I will have to take it you don't have a problem with child rape" . Or if anybody out there wants to write me a nice wee template I will pass it on to them all "
Thanks in Advance

Aspley1 Ger

Embarrassing and desperate patter. Let's just beat them on the pitch again and secure 55.
They have failed to acknowledge that they enabled child abuse to take place by failing to report what they knew to police.
This would not only have prevented abuse at Celtic but by raising the issue may have stopped this happening at numerous other clubs.
I wish this was not being raised on FF but the reason it is, is due to a failure by the Politicians and Media to tackle the issue and to deliver justice.
Sadly the SNP is more interested in retaining Republican voted than it is ensuring justice.

It is not patter, it is an anger at a failure over 30 years to protect the vulnerable and to bring evil abusers and their enablers to account.

D4RN-L

And it’s attitude like this that will see nothing done about it.

If u can’t see by now that the savilles have zero interest and zero fucks about the victims then u never will.

The justice system is not to blame. Celtic Football Club are. Let’s make sure they are held accountable or u can do what u want to do which is fukk all
Get in touch with politicians, journalists, law enforcement

George Goudie

Official Ticketer
Read my previous post on the matter please as I disagree completely. The victims need celtc to act.... publicly losing sponsors may force their hand to respond to the victims and commence dialogue.

I take it your answer to the thread question of 'should we' - is no we should not contact their sponsors?

bulldozer

I cant believe taig fans still support them to be honest they should be fuming about this they should be fucking disgusted they should be getting as far away from that club in there droves yet they sit and make excuses well I would like to ask them one question what would they do if it was there kids

Status
Not open for further replies.