Celtcs peadophile ring. Should we en masse threaten all celtc sponsor's that we will no longer do business with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This the correct way but should focus on the most lucrative. Well done
That's a great idea. Would the CEO of New Balance want their brand associated with child abuse? New Balance are American iirc.
I think NB are a Jewish company and may get traction with that one due to there Palestine love in.

Ladbrokes aren't club sponsors there League Sponsors, So are Sky and BT Sports. They own the TV Rights so its classed as a partnership

I didn’t say they were, I responded to someone who insinuated that they were. Might only point was that you don’t have to physically protest outside the front door of a business. Quote the right person bud.

New balance have made a big thing in the us about protecting and helping children and indeed set up a foundation to pay to help children worldwide .

Can look good for them to be involved with septic . If it gets airtime in the us they will drop septic like a stone..

I have sent their press department an email with links asking a few questions .

They are the one I contacted too, first on the list. will work my way through the others.
Sent this.

" Dear NB, I note your company is very involved in community support and charity work specifically targeted at child welfare. This is completely at odds with the company's sponsor ship of Celtic Football Club in Scotland, who have recently had a 6th employee or associate of their Boys club found guilty of paedophile activities over decades. The Club continue to remain silent on this matter and refuse to accept responsibility or show the slightest contrition.. If NB ha e any interest in child welfare, they may wish to reconsider their sponsorship of this evil club."

"

Embarrassing and desperate patter. Let's just beat them on the pitch again and secure 55.

It’s such a THEM thing to do isn’t it?

It’s their problem. They should be hammered for it as it’s disgusting but it’s nothing to do with us. I don’t want to give that manky club another seconds thought tbh.

Emailed every one of the partners and sponsors yesterday and surprisingly got 2 replies today
1st one from GT Motors saying they are not a partnership with celtic and that was it basically unfortunately I've somehow lost the email
2nd one from Nirvana Europe below
Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the recent allegations and we will continue to monitor the situation very closely.

Kind Regards

Nigel Morris
Managing Director
Nirvana Europe Ltd

ope .....

Emailed every one of the partners and sponsors yesterday and surprisingly got 2 replies today
1st one from GT Motors saying they are not a partnership with celtic and that was it basically unfortunately I've somehow lost the email
2nd one from Nirvana Europe below
Thank you for your email.

We are aware of the recent allegations and we will continue to monitor the situation very closely.

Kind Regards

Nigel Morris
Managing Director
Nirvana Europe Ltd

ope .....
Nice one mate ;)

Excellent work @jf1960

Very interesting. Anyone else written and got anything back?
Also Emailed and been on Twitter to Clyde SSB to ask why they are not covering it seen something on Twitter I think earlier who spoke to someone at Radio Clyde Sport and was told we are not talking about it cause it ain't a football matter . So it involved a football team at a football teams ground and at a football teams training ground by a football teams coaches,managers and players but it's not a football matter.
#tosaynothingspeaksalot

Idiocy of the highest order.
I'd rather be an idiot of the highest order than be in an association with a club that covered up a paedophile ring which is what we and every other football fan or employee will be throughout the SFA and UEFA if Celtic are found guilty of this and go unpunished.

Also Emailed and been on Twitter to Clyde SSB to ask why they are not covering it seen something on Twitter I think earlier who spoke to someone at Radio Clyde Sport and was told we are not talking about it cause it ain't a football matter . So it involved a football team at a football teams ground and at a football teams training ground by a football teams coaches,managers and players but it's not a football matter.
#tosaynothingspeaksalot
Tax case was not a footballing matter but it didnt stop them. What are they afraid of? Are they hiding something too?

Starting to sound like RC should be included in any public enquiry that takes place concerning this.

I no longer eat potatoes, drink puddles, munch lego, howl at the moon or fancy my sister in an attempt to disassociate myself to them.

No potatoes? Shame. Couldn't you just have Jersey Royals or King Edwards?
Oh and can you post a pic of your sister.
Hey! Please refrain from shite patter on this serious issue.

Thank you.:mad:

This stuff is truly abhorrent whataboutery OP. Those that feel so morally repugnant by all of this should be questioning the justice system and the clubs link with others including the church.
It should be justice and retribution not point scoring

Sorry but that's just nonsense!

Anything that gets this story publicly is fair game and when sponsor after sponsor starts walking away as they don't want to be associated with Celtic/child abuse then questions will keep being asked and this story will keep getting publicity and the victims might just get justice!

No MSP is taking up the victims calls for a public inquiry so,anything to help them get this is worthy of being tried.,

I am targeting New Balance as I they are American owned and could possibly be more open to the fear of association with paedos.

If I get a response I will post it on here.
This is what I have sent.....

For the attention of all the directors of the company. Can you please respond to the questions below, they regard your relationship with Glasgow Celtic. Your response will inform the victims of these crimes as to whether you are a good company to do business with or whether you should be exposed as sympathetic to paedophile covering up football clubs.

“Are you comfortable with your companies relationship with a sports club that had a paedophile ring operating over decades?”

“Do you intend renewing sponsorship of a sports club at the heart of a paedophile ring?”

“Do you agree that those who do not condemn paedophile rings publicly condone them?”

“Do you regret sponsoring a club with historical links to a paedophile ring?”

Automated reply
Dear XXXXXXXXX,
Thank you for contacting New Balance.
This is an automated reply to confirm that we have received your email and has been forwarded to the appropriate department. A consumer representative will be contacting you within 2 business days to help you with your query.
Whilst you wait please follow the link below to our website to view the most popular asked questions using out FAQs.
https://new-balance.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
Once again thank you for contacting NB, have a great day.

Been thinking about yours and @jf1960 s hard graft on this. It shouldn't be overlooked.

On an associated matter I've seen it written that prospective managers should be advised what they are stepping in to if they come to the stad de saville.

Not point scoring. Retribution for their crimes. Likely all they will get.... apart from loads of fines.

It's s long shot. But. If managers refuse to consider the post it could come out to the world exactly WHY they have refused.

A Club Like No Other - so very very true.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back