Celtcs peadophile ring. Should we en masse threaten all celtc sponsor's that we will no longer do business with them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been mooted before but we really need to have a chronological list with all the relevant articles in date order complete with links to who, what, when and where. Easy to read and link to on a webpage.
A standard email with the details of the website that can be sent to all and sundry whenever it is required, there must be someone out there capable of doing so?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.626b81cea112

The washington post had the story yesterday if the full history was available and sent off to them including the links to New Jersey it would no doubt raised more interest.

Last edited:
I actually only use one on that list - and I think it doesn't cost me anything anyway.

But I saw a name I don't believe. "Intelligent!" Seriously?

There have been many instances when sponsors immediately disassociate themselves with sports stars who are accused of drug use, wife beating, drink driving etc as it tarnishes their image, Yet these firms continues to plough funds into Savile FC. They have to be told.

Have I got this right? We expect decent companies to withdraw their financial support and association with them but we are prepared to be in the same football association as them and also therefore contributing to them financially?

These are their sponsors/partners listed on the following web page.

http://www.celticfc.net/sponsors

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

• https://www.gtomegaracing.com

Yes. We should.

RFC cannot get involved in this situation. It has nothing to do with us or with football. It’s a matter for the courts and the authorities.
We would be seen as trying to hurt CFC rather than help the victims. In this instance the club cannot take the lead. It doesn’t help when we sing songs about boys being abused either.
It’s a toxic horrible subject that has nothing to do with us.
I disagree, this has something to do with every normal human being.
That's what they said about Hitler 'nothing to do with us'
'When good men do nothing evil triumphs.'

We as fans are different from them. We arnt obsessed. We don’t run blogs on them. Our fans don’t have the mindset to attack them coordinated. Most rangers fans just want a level playing field on the pitch

New balance have made a big thing in the us about protecting and helping children and indeed set up a foundation to pay to help children worldwide .

Can look good for them to be involved with septic . If it gets airtime in the us they will drop septic like a stone..

I have sent their press department an email with links asking a few questions .

This stuff is truly abhorrent whataboutery OP. Those that feel so morally repugnant by all of this should be questioning the justice system and the clubs link with others including the church.
It should be justice and retribution not point scoring

Could anyone be bothered getting all the email address for the public relations departments for them? Just so that we can contact them en masse to say we will no longer deal with their company because of their association with a peadophile ring?

there you go.

This stuff is truly abhorrent whataboutery OP. Those that feel so morally repugnant by all of this should be questioning the justice system and the clubs link with others including the church.
Not point scoring at all.

If they have been getting top sponsorship deals because they hid the facts that victims that they facilitated being abused then that is them gaining a financial advantage.

Think about how they could not have attracted top players if they had lost 30 years of financial sponsorship because they were Scotland’s tainted paedophile concealing club. No titles would have been won without that money.

This is financial doping, getting money that would have went elsewhere if the victims were given a voice and the club and perpetrators punished.

Every year Big Jock and the rest kept stumm meant more victims being raped and abused. Every victim that was ‘silenced’ with a NDA drawn up by Celtc FC lawyers allowed more victims to be found.

Yes the justice system needs looked at but they have been complicit in systematic child abuse at Celtic FC and I hope the victims consider going after the lawyers that facilitated the NDAs that allowed them to be abused.

They knew and they covered it up.

Last edited:

And it’s attitude like this that will see nothing done about it.

If u can’t see by now that the savilles have zero interest and zero fucks about the victims then u never will.

The justice system is not to blame. Celtic Football Club are. Let’s make sure they are held accountable or u can do what u want to do which is fukk all

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

Anyone know if Sky Sports, BT Sports and Clyde 1 also sponsor us?

Ok. Being lazy. I'll check myself now LOL

Edit. I see now in the thread they are league sponsors. Clyde 1. They also league sponsors?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

I done it after Torbett's trial and today I will be doing it again only stronger wording this time . Not great with writing serious letters so short sharp to the point I think for me make sure at the end " If you carry on your sponsorship then I will have to take it you don't have a problem with child rape" . Or if anybody out there wants to write me a nice wee template I will pass it on to them all "
Thanks in Advance

Embarrassing and desperate patter. Let's just beat them on the pitch again and secure 55.

They have failed to acknowledge that they enabled child abuse to take place by failing to report what they knew to police.
This would not only have prevented abuse at Celtic but by raising the issue may have stopped this happening at numerous other clubs.
I wish this was not being raised on FF but the reason it is, is due to a failure by the Politicians and Media to tackle the issue and to deliver justice.
Sadly the SNP is more interested in retaining Republican voted than it is ensuring justice.

It is not patter, it is an anger at a failure over 30 years to protect the vulnerable and to bring evil abusers and their enablers to account.

And it’s attitude like this that will see nothing done about it.

If u can’t see by now that the savilles have zero interest and zero fucks about the victims then u never will.

The justice system is not to blame. Celtic Football Club are. Let’s make sure they are held accountable or u can do what u want to do which is fukk all

Get in touch with politicians, journalists, law enforcement

Read my previous post on the matter please as I disagree completely. The victims need celtc to act.... publicly losing sponsors may force their hand to respond to the victims and commence dialogue.

I take it your answer to the thread question of 'should we' - is no we should not contact their sponsors?

I cant believe poet fans still support them to be honest they should be fuming about this they should be fucking disgusted they should be getting as far away from that club in there droves yet they sit and make excuses well I would like to ask them one question what would they do if it was there kids

2 sides to it;
Firstly and most importantly - justice for all victims.
Secondly the sick bastards must be help accountable - that ties to part one but should also place their current place in society as a club and an organisation in severe jeopardy. They deserve to rot and die for what they have conspired to cover up, hide, and lie about, for more than 4 decades.

As aforementioned we must collate all evidence in the most efficiently readable manner and send it to their sponsors.
If it was the other way around it's exactly what they would do and did do.

Is there a serious charity or victim support group who deal with this? There seems to be one for just about everything these days (bullying, anxious teenagers, womens' aid, Samaritans, the homeless, drug rehab etc etc). Can't we highlight this to them in the first instance?

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

Dont use any of them anyway. :):):)

I refuse to use them anyway because they do sponsor that filth. Can’t get round Sky and BT but the rest I don’t go near.

Sorry but that's ballex. I've never had Sky and never would.

Have never had BT(TV) either and wouldn't now.

A great idea GG

Big name Sponsors are super sensitive to their brand being remotely linked to negativity, especially racism, abuse etc so I’m sure they’ll be watching closely. It would be difficult to quantify who’ll be put off in future but if just one publicly pulled out the others would be under huge pressure to follow. Brand damage has been a major part of their strategy of holding us back. Returning serve shouldn’t be debatable imo.

PS. Not just their fans either. Remember when the low level paper gatherer was said to be contacting possible buyers in our darkest days to warn what lay in store for them if any bid was successful?

A few graphics that could easily be shared on all social media networks might be better.
Celtic " paedo ring" fc sponsors and then all their names and logos.
You could do the same for their media cheerleaders as well.

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

New Balance (US)
media.relations@newbalance.com
mary.lawton@newbalance.com
amy.dow@newbalance.com
Carrie.Kabat@newbalance.com
Kate.Tetirick@newbalance.com

Dafabet
marketing@dafabet.com

Magners
mike@magners.com

Intelligent car hire
info@intelligentcarleasing.com

LADBROKES
public.relations@ladbrokes.co.uk

MR GREEN
customerservice@mrgreen.com

POWERADE
gbmedia@coca-cola.com

SKY SPORTS
skypress@sky.uk

BT SPORT
www.bt.com/complaint

EDEN MILL
marketing@edenmill.com

VPZ
support@vaporized.co.uk

POL ROGER
polroger@polroger.co.uk

CLYDE 1
info@clyde1.com
graham.bryce@bauermedia.co.uk

NIRVANA EUROPE
mail@nirvanaeurope.com

SCIENCE IN SPORT
sponsorship@scienceinsport.com
customerservice@scienceinsport.com

PRIMAL STRENGTH
sales@primalstrength.com

INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS
marketing@theindigopress.com

SIMPLE GROUP (likely celtic fans from website)
info@simple.scot

https://www.gtomegaracing.com
support@gtomegaracing.com

Not got one for (PES2019) Konami but have emailed them using contact form, if I get an email I'll update this. Not all of them are ideal but worth a go.

I'm all for it, They would do it to us because they're dirty bastards, Look at all the stuff they've done in the past when we've been down on our knees. This wouldn't hurt a single bit for us to push for something that will hurt them.

Time to fight fire with fire whether it's on or off the pitch.

Have I got this right? We expect decent companies to withdraw their financial support and association with them but we are prepared to be in the same football association as them and also therefore contributing to them financially?
Do you want us to withdraw from the association and close the doors?

If i was Dave King i would put out a statement roughly saying if this was Rangers fc who covered up a pedophile ring we would be up at hampden getting hammered already and quite rightly so.

Just sent this to NB and have also been in contact with my MP. This has been ongoing for two months and has been progressing slowly.

Kate,
Good afternoon. Just a quick email to put you in the picture of one of the teams you sponsor. That team being Glasgow Celtic and it’s embroilment in what looks like a pedophile ring. To date, and I hope you do your own research, 5 men who where employed with the club have now been convicted of child abuse and sentenced to jail time.
I have also written to my MP who has promised me he will look into this from a U.K. prospective.
I hope you take the time to respond to my email and not give me a standard corporate response.

It has been mooted before but we really need to have a chronological list with all the relevant articles in date order complete with links to who, what, when and where. Easy to read and link to on a webpage.
A standard email with the details of the website that can be sent to all and sundry whenever it is required, there must be someone out there capable of doing so?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/spor...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.626b81cea112

The washington post had the story yesterday if the full history was available and sent off to them including the links to New Jersey it would no doubt raised more interest.
Having got the contact details of the CEO of Sky from this link I have just sent him a lengthy email informing him that I have cancelled my subscription with his company. I have had 2sky accounts for the Last 17 years which includes full TV, internet and telephone packages. This costs me about £200 PM. I told him I am not prepared to pay his company this amount of money for them to distribute it to a rancid club who's history is steeped in sexual abuse and pedophilia. I intend to contact as much as the other sponsors in the same manner, and would urge all Bears to do likewise. Let's starve these disgusting fckers of all the finances that we can. When these companies get starved of the cash, the pedos will soon get starved of it.

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

Thats me written an email to all of the above will update if I hear anything, I did the same when Torbett got jailed and heard nothing from anybody done a bit more searching this time for maybe better email addresses

• NEW BALANCE

• DAFABET

• MAGNERS

• INTELLIGENT

• LADBROKES

• MR GREEN

• POWERADE

• SKY SPORTS

• BT SPORT

• EDEN MILL

• VPZ

• PES2019

• POL ROGER

• CLYDE 1

• NIRVANA EUROPE

• SCIENCE IN SPORT

• PRIMAL STRENGTH

• INDIGO COMMUNICATIONS

• SIMPLE GROUP

There's no point in just mentioning it on here or other message boards/fanzines.

Any sort of action needs to be properly coordinated. I'm talking getting victims groups involved, getting them to ask the very real questions that they probably aren't even aware of - the open secret etc. We need to take details of those interested and keeping them informed through mailing lists, rallies should be held without colours. Anything else would just be seen as 'Rangers fans using child abuse to score points' and would be turned against us.

Victims groups probably don't even know the facts about this mob.

Only going after 1 or 2 organisations at first would be more effective too.

Journalists should be asked outright why they aren't asking the tough questions of this organisation as well.

A few graphics that could easily be shared on all social media networks might be better.
Celtic " paedo ring" fc sponsors and then all their names and logos.
You could do the same for their media cheerleaders as well.

Mate what an idea that is

Someone make the graphic and share it everywhete

The brands would go tonto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back