Celtic and Paranoia

The replies from their fans are literally just them saying they don’t care. Says it all really. Wonder how many refs will have been hounded out of the game by the end of the season.

After our trophyless years I’d genuinely forgotten how bad they are with this stuff. Older bears, were they like this pre our 9IAR?

The replies from their fans are literally just them saying they don’t care. Says it all really. Wonder how many refs will have been hounded out of the game by the end of the season.

After our trophyless years I’d genuinely forgotten how bad they are with this stuff. Older bears, were they like this pre our 9IAR?
Nowhere near as bad as they are now.

O’Neil changed the landscape and their last manager continued it, add to that the board being unwilling to deal with the vermin in the corner, it’s been ramped up by them, big time.

They've always been bad.
But given the biggest decade of their lives (Rangers not existing, 10IAR, not being British anymore) has resulted in a big fat 0/3 and you can see why they're angrier and more paranoid than ever.

And since this thread is guaranteed to draw in the lurkers:
Fùck Terry.
Rangers are Champions.
You're still British, and will die so.

Merry Christmas ya filthy animals.

They harassed refs both on and off the pitch, including death threats to Willie Collum. Such was the gangsterism and thuggery from that mob that refs and officials took the unprecedented action of going on strike. They should have been thrown out of Scottish football for good long ago.

Did some of their fans not end up in court due to death threats against John Beaton?

New year game when we beat them 1-0 and Ryan Jack megged Brown for the winner (what a day)

They hired a private detective to get info on the ref for the 1986-87 LC final.

Pretty much.

As long as I can remember any I had the misfortune to have contact with, be it work, her family or playing football, always had a gripe about Masonic refs and never getting decisions whilst we always got them.

Given there was no social media it wasn't as publicly widespread in the godawfully tiresome way they whine on nowadays.

I've said on other threads they are fed this shite from the minute they come kicking and screaming into the world.

Their church, schools and families are all to blame.

Utter mentalists, the whole cult.

I think they revel in feeling downtrodden and victimised. It's how they've been taught. Being on top for that time we were out the league must've been a living hell for them not being able to cry victim and cheated at every chance. Cranks the lot of them.

Even after getting the quadruple including a league title by a scam rigged vote the groin bhrigade still moan about" mason refs"and "the masonic SPFL / SFA".

They are a weird breed.

5.75 or 8.75 or whatever it f.ucking was should end their conspiracy forever more (but it wont) biggest corruption ever in Scottish football. And they still think the world is against them. Total freaks. The lot of them.

After the split Celtic were at home for something like 10 seasons out of 12 for a extra game.
Is that 100% true, I thought it always changed, the same way the we always change in which block of fixtures you're away to certain teams. For instance next season in block 1 we will be away to Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs and they will be home to them.

O'Neil brought a paranoid victimhood when he moved to the East End Mhob that's never gone away since. Who can remember a Bear planting a union flag in his garden. Terrorist attack indeed

Celtic saying publicly that they're in dialogue with the SFA is a deflection tactic from them to divert from the inadequacies of their team. The SFA should privately warn them that anything else will bring a disrepute charge. Fine them until they shut up. It's fine for managers to ask questions of a referee decision privately afterwards but any talk of bias or cheating should be hammered. Improve your team like Rangers did.

O’Neil changed the landscape and their last manager continued it, add to that the board being unwilling to deal with the vermin in the corner, it’s been ramped up by them, big time.
Internet and social media has ramped it up a lot over the last decade. That, plus their supporters in the SNP, SFA/SPFL, and media, has not helped either.

It was better when they just knew their place.

I’m very surprised that any of them can get out of bed in the morning with the weight of the chips on their shoulders.

Is that 100% true, I thought it always changed, the same way the we always change in which block of fixtures you're away to certain teams. For instance next season in block 1 we will be away to Aberdeen, Hearts and Hibs and they will be home to them.
It only changed when it was highlighted that they had been home for 3 games several times.
Can’t mind exact stats but it was unbelievable one sided.
When it was highlighted low and behold we got it.

I thought it was McCluskey they got the PI to check up on.
86/7, was that the penalties win over the sheep.
The 2-1 win over celtc was in October 86, which was 86-87 season.That sheep win was 87-88 season. The early finals back then make it a tad confusing.
:))

The 2-1 win over celtc was in October 86, which was 86-87 season.That sheep win was 87-88 season. The early finals back then make it a tad confusing.
:))
The game which we ofcourse won controversially and Davie Hay threatening to join the Irish league in the aftermath
If only

What exactly do they want? They moan and bitch and complain but never state clearly what it actually it is they're moaning about. 'Aye but the cheating refs' doesn't cut it. It just shows that from top to bottom at that club nobody has any real confidence in the playing staff to do their jobs properly.

It is not paranoia. It is blatant manipulation.
I would say a bit of both. No sane person could bring them self to dream up half the intimidation campaigns they have.
They are, according to them, a brilliant and unstoppable football team but a team that must be stopped at all costs by referees, the SFA and even the government.
They will intimidate, orchestrate media campaigns, you name it. They are a truly mental and hateful support.

Possible thread derailment. In the Clancy farce game he says only one player was red carded (rangers of course) and later rescinded. That’s not right is it? Morelos didn’t have his red card rescinded that day did he? It was literally the only thing Clancy got right that game.

If I played for rangers I would have tried to swap shirts with an orc and presented it to Clancy. Other than Beaton v hibs I think it was the most incompetent/devious performance from a ref in my lifetime. You knew it was obvious when neutrals were feeling brave enough in the republic of Scotland to point out how one sided his performance was.

Some absolute shockers on that Twitter thread.

The fact that they were never retrospectively actioned is a disgrace.

the 'Cadette' linesman who had a faux bomb placed in his locker at work (shoe box, candles, clock etc) and a 'Welcome to Hell' banner draped over the side of the ship the yard was working on at the time.

The sustained assault on his house and windows with a golf club that Dallas' family were subjected to after the Shame Game in 99. The perp was back in the Piggery within weeks.

Doxing numerous refs and media personalities they don't like.

Telling Ewan Cameron that they knew what school his kids went to.

There are no greater bunny boilers in world sport.

Brown on the hibs player a few years back was unbelievable. Ralston was just plain assault too. Nothing Morelos has ever done has come remotely near the levels of thuggery as either of those tackles and just look at the way the media portrays one against the other

Always cheated, never defeated. Could be one of the kinder Celtic mottoes. If they knew their history indeed.

Paranoia is something that is ingrained in the dna of that club.

They talk about decisions that have went against them as much as when they won the European Cup.

Always made me laugh that when it's pointed out to them that they have has more penalties, less red cards etc than every other Scottish club they just shrug their shoulders.

They are as deluded as the flat earthers or Q annon folk.

I pity them.

It’s been since they lost the league by a solitary goal in 2003 and their hero Sutton’s comments that they’ve went off the deep end. The events of helicopter Sunday 2 years later couldn’t have helped either. It literally gave them PTSD.

The actual incidents and decisions don't really matter to them.

Their absolute belief they are downtrodden, oppressed and cheated is entirely down to religious indoctrination from an early age.
Highlighted Kyogo's cheating to one of them yesterday.
Aberdeen....Bates clearly pokes him in the eye.
Livi - correct decision penalty
Hearts - Soutter quite deliberately grabs him by the skin. Says this was confirmed by Sportscene pics?
Dundee - nothing in it.

This, MO'N arrived as an educated , happy go lucky guy. Within 6 months the poison was spewing from him.

remember this is the mob that claimed Willie Collum (that well known Rangers lover) gave Broadfoot a penalty despite looking the other way

something repeated ad nauseum on yahoo paranoia boards, social medias and compliant media

here is the incident:

WV78-Celtic-v-Rangers.jpg

terrible view he has there

Highlighted Kyogo's cheating to one of them yesterday.
Aberdeen....Bates clearly pokes him in the eye.
Livi - correct decision penalty
Hearts - Soutter quite deliberately grabs him by the skin. Says this was confirmed by Sportscene pics?
Dundee - nothing in it.

Compare and contrast to when Morelos had a chunk of skin out of his leg and nothing given.

Back