Celtic Boys’ Club boss had key role in appointing Tommy Burns

We get accused of "point scoring" and painted as being sick by their fans for shedding light on the situation, yet they just can't bring themselves to condemn the abuse.

I love Rangers with all my heart. But if we done this - covering up, systemically washing our hands of responsibility and leaving child sex abuse victims out to dry - I wouldn't want anything to do with the club anymore.

If Celtic are found guilty of this, after engaging in a coverup at the time, denial since, and lying about CBC being a part of their club to deny the victims justice (in 2020), effectively mentally torturing them and putting money before morals...then anyone - anyone - who wears their colours in public are outing themselves as paedophile sympathisers and thinks raping children is less important than football.

Truly, utterly repugnant.

I for one want to applaud all the hard work yous guys have put into this. Yous have done more than what should’ve had to be done but that’s the way this corrupt country works. Well done guys.
The sooner that disgusting vile football club is closed down the better. The justice system needs to go for there throats for this it’s disgusting and scary that they’ve let them get away with it for this long.

We get accused of "point scoring" and painted as being sick by their fans for shedding light on the situation, yet they just can't bring themselves to condemn the abuse.

I love Rangers with all my heart. But if we done this - covering up, systemically washing our hands of responsibility and leaving child sex abuse victims out to dry - I wouldn't want anything to do with the club anymore.

If Celtic are found guilty of this, after engaging in a coverup at the time, denial since, and lying about CBC being a part of their club to deny the victims justice (in 2020), effectively mentally torturing them and putting money before morals...then anyone - anyone - who wears their colours in public are outing themselves as paedophile sympathisers and thinks raping children is less important than football.

Truly, utterly repugnant.
That’s exactly how I feel about the whole situation aswell. I have two kids and if it was us I’d never take my kids near the club and would be done with football. There supporters don’t have any shame in this whole thing and that alone is worrying. They seem to think it’s a point scoring issue when the fecking issue is that they allowed innocent kids get abused for years and didn’t care. It’s disgusting and I really hope they get hammered as hard as they would in America for this not just because there septic but because it’s fucking wrong

That is dynamite stuff.

If this next part comes to pass its only going to get worse for them. Especially should the U.S. authorities choose to get involved

All you lads deserve tremendous credit for all the work you've done uncovering this. Lets just hope the media pick this up and run with it and don't ignore it as they have in the past.
If someone said on here that Rangers were on the verge of signing Messi and Ronaldo, there would be a 3 page spread on it in the record. For some reason this is the only thread they don't lift stories directly from.

Any other company would be dragged into court and subsequently stopped from trading
It must be absolute torture for the victims to witness this club being reported on every time they play, seeing their name and knowing they had destroyed your childhood
Labour and SNP governments have knowingly turned a blind eye to this
heartbreaking scandal
We let them in and they have destroyed the very fabric of our society
Shame on the lot of them and if there is any justice left then let it be served on each and everyone of the enablers who have encouraged it through their silence

No shame FC. Hope all the victims/families get justice from that horrible club. Even just scanning through the uploaded paper quotes etc show they can't hide behind the separate entity act anymore.

I've said this a few times but it's a point worth repeating. Just imagine for a second that this was our club. Now consider how the media and the devolved government would approach it. Think it'd be different? Think Humza and his nat gang would have lost its voice? They are absolutely shameless, and continue to play their part in denying the victims the justice they deserve. Every journalist who has and continues to ignore this is guilty too. Imagine having that on your conscience, all in the name of protecting the "image" of that club.

I raised the question of Savile a while back.

What drew him to Celtic? What drew him to that priest in Blantyre?

It was rhetorical question as many of us had a good idea of what attracted him - we are now seeing the proof.

As regards Burns and Cairney. Get Keevins interviewed under caution.

The team will keep going mate, because we aim to prove JUST HOW BIG this PAEDOPHILE RING actually was.

As juicy as the info before our eye’s to connect both clubs together,this info is great and builds an idea to the outside looking in how everything worked.

It’s once in court I expect the proper fireworks,and believe me there will be,they will have their own “shock and awe” moments.

We may have to wait a little longer,but trust me it will be worth the wait.

jN5BDFT.png
That is cracking, my friend, that would be great to see on a large banner at Ibrox.

Surely if you want to protect a club's good name you would move heaven and earth to expose and remove those individuals, but as we are seeing there was protection from the club at every level, letting those sordid beasts and their friends abuse children on a large scale with impunity for years. I suspect now that the lack of proper investigation by any governing body is tantamount to approval by said bodies in the systematic abuse of our young children, for what other possible reason would we not blow this whole sordid affair wide open and hand out appropriate punishment to all involved whether that be abuse or knowledge of and covering up of abuse. Without aid those monster's should have been caught year's ago so In my view if you kept it quiet you are every bit as guilty as the beast. Keep shining the light friends.

Burns brought in specifically to look the other way by the sound of things.

The quotes mentioned are another great find and show not only the link between the so called entities but also how much power and authority those running the boys club had

For me, this isn't about point scoring etc. I don't care that they'll potentially be out of pocket. What I do care about is the victims who've been brave enough to come forward, been belittled, ignored and bullied for doing so getting some justice. It's akin to the Liverpool campaign for the 96 in many ways. That its gone this long with nothing but denial and not even an apology is utterly disgusting.

No woner the Bunnet wanted his money and to get the hell out of dodge ASAP.

He should be interviewed too.

What a cesspitt that place is.

#directorsknew
#managementknew
#legendsknew
#theyallknew
Wasn’t the bunnet actually disgusted when he found out and had no part in it? Maybe my recollection of it is wrong, it was a long time ago.

Incidentally, I wonder if this story, which should be absolutely dynamite is being extensively covered by the MSM in this country?

For a club that is usually PR savvy, they missed a huge opportunity.

You've got to ask why they went with the separate entity line. Mind boggling decision.

Their arrogance, being used to steamrolling everything in front of them for the last 10 years without so much as a squeak from anyone.
They had never been held to account on previous charges, however, it is different days. We are now in the information age new travels quicker than ever, we all have access to mountains of information and evidence by clicking a few buttons on our devices and this can be spread far and wide.

Great work gentlemen.

He knew but he didnt care. Blinded by religion that ruins so many peoples lives
If he followed his religion he wouldn't have covered it up.

He was blinded by the leaders who run his religion from Rome. He was also one of those whose first thoughts were to protect "the good name of Celtic football club at all costs".

He amongst many are responsible for the ruined lives of many individuals and probably the early deaths of some.

The seperate entity claim won't wash in court, the high court in England ruled that if a club benefits from boys clubs by getting players then they are not seperate but part of the club,
I could be wrong but don't think so.

Rat of a man was Burns.
A true Celtic man. A religious bigot who claimed Celtic had been cheated throughout their entire history and who condoned the attacks on the homes of referees after old firm games. When asked about bricks being lobbed through windows and primary school children walking to school being verbally abused by grown men, Burns said...... ' I fully understand the anger of the Celtic fans '.
His whole ethos sums up that rancid club.

A true Celtic man. A religious bigot who claimed Celtic had been cheated throughout their entire history and who condoned the attacks on the homes of referees after old firm games. When asked about bricks being lobbed through windows and primary school children walking to school being verbally abused by grown men, Burns said...... ' I fully understand the anger of the Celtic fans '.
His whole ethos sums up that rancid club.
Horrible loser of a man.

For me, this isn't about point scoring etc. I don't care that they'll potentially be out of pocket. What I do care about is the victims who've been brave enough to come forward, been belittled, ignored and bullied for doing so getting some justice. It's akin to the Liverpool campaign for the 96 in many ways. That its gone this long with nothing but denial and not even an apology is utterly disgusting.
I was thinking of the parallels with the Liverpool 96 campaign and the CBC. But I hope the outcome is different, as far as I know no one was punished for Liverpool’s injustice, Duckenfield was cleared ultimately?

I want these bastards nailed to the wall for what they done and continue to do by denial.

What will the punishments be for Celtic as a football club

Can the current corrupt governing bodies be trusted to deal with it impartially ....

the latter, probably not unfortunately

the former

they should get (assuming that completely shutting them down would be blocked)

- demotion to 4th tier
- every title & cup won during the abuse years removed & replaced with an asterisk and no winner to signify the victims
- bank account emptied & all players sold to finance compensation for the victims
- jail time for those in place who knew and did nothing
- statues of enablers publically pulled down
- forbidden to run youth football teams forever

There needs to be a revolution in Scottish football and our club needs to have a plan of action that starts with Celtic being demoted to the bottom tier and every trophy stripped from their records during the years these paedophiles were under their employment. We absolutely have to wage total war on this club until sanctions are imposed, because if we let this go, then our position in this country is untenable.
The cabal will have everything sewn up for evermore.

No

Lieswell is on both the SFA board and due to rejoin SPL board again

A conflict of interest

Also Lieswell is far too busy with his own “internal investigation” into the 40 plus years of child abuse so given the amount of victims and paedos involved his time will be taken up - won’t it ?

Marc Horne again in The Times holding them to account

Shame on the majority of the SMSM

When the full details of the abuse is exposed the Red Tops should be hounded for their failure to expose and highlight the scale of this scandal

An independent investigation is required ans all the people who are working to close this scandal down need exposed and shamed

Well done all the people who are working to expose this scandal
We have a very strong aversion to independent investigations and to sporting integrity in this little papal shit hole of a country the wishes to be free from English rule only to be ruled by the EU. It just goes to show what a fooked up LITTLE country we are.

Back