Celtic Boys Club beast Frank Cairney - too ill to stand trial but can walk to chapel every day for Mass and do a week's shopping by himself

On the assumption that Celtic are shown to have covered up abuse what sanctions or financial penalties could they realistically face.
Perhaps someone qualified in that field could give us an realistic idea.
I'm not qualified but I'm willing to bet.if they are found guilty (this is Scotland after all)they won't get any football sanctions the sfa will say they have been punished by the courts

The'll get away with no sanctions it if no club speaks up. They should be thrown out of Scottish football, end of story.
I agree with you 100% mate.i just think the sfa will do fvck all.i don't think any club will speak out against them either.

The'll get away with no sanctions it if no club speaks up. They should be thrown out of Scottish football, end of story.

If the allegations are proven to be correct, to the almost industrial-scale that's been suggested, then the c*nts should be f*cking dissolved and wiped off the face of the earth; their stadium demolished and built over.

They have raped potentially hundreds of children; systematic child rape spanning over 50 years and subject to a cover-up at every level of the club.

These serpents need to be ended, else Scotland can never consider itself a civilised country.

This transcends sport and, when the truth is laid out in its full horror, I expect to see a huge wave of anger engulf the scum in the east end, emanating from those far beyond football or any interest in sport. The SFA or SPFL should really have no choice. The pressure should be unparalleled.

They're trying to get away with child rape with hundreds of victims.

Last edited:
If the allegations are proven to be correct, to the almost industrial-scale that's been suggested, then the c*nts should be f*cking dissolved and wiped off the face of the earth; their stadium demolished and built over.

They have raped potentially hundreds of children; systematic child rape spanning over 50 years and subject to a cover-up on every level of the club.

These serpents need to be ended, else Scotland can never consider itself a civilised country.

This transcends sport and, when the truth is laid out in its full horror, I expect to see a huge wave of anger engulf the scum in the east end from those far beyond football or any interest in sport. The SFA or SPFL should really have no choice. The pressure should be unparalleled.

They're trying to get away with child rape with hundreds of victims.

True, in any other society, mate. However, this is corrupt Scotland. How many of the piggery convicts on the paedo conveyor belt have passed through the Courts without a murmur of disgust from any MP or MSP. ? They all know of the paedo ring at Celtc, all of them. Their silence says everything.

Now they have one of their own in charge at holyrood don't expect any outrage or concern from Scottish government
we can only hope that he will be there downfall, if the public was to pick a first minister i dont think it would have been yoosless

going even by twitter most poets didnt want him anywhere near it

Aye, like the way the SFA treated Duncan Ferguson :mad:
Who was banned prior to his court appearance. Legal, of course. It was explained on Radio Scotland by Jock Brown.

Not sure if it applies to companies, but an employee can (could) be sacked prior to a trial if there has been an appropriate investigation by the employer. Maybe picking up a newspaper could be appropriate in the case of Celtic.

I'm not qualified but I'm willing to bet.if they are found guilty (this is Scotland after all)they won't get any football sanctions the sfa will say they have been punished by the courts
Probably you are spot on with your assumption & we can't claim the authorities as they changed their name , all part of the base covering exercise so we couldn't claim also a few years after our downfall did the SFA not come out with a statement saying this could not happen again as it affected the finances of other member club's & it was not good for Scottish football so I think the seed has been laid not to punish the filth , possibly all they will get is a points deduction at most & yet we were punished for 10 years financially its only now that we are finding our feet as this transfere window is showing .

Why the hell did none of them just contact the police? They told the priest?!?! Incomprehensible.
Just guesswork but I'd imagine their abusers got in their heads. It's easy from the outset looking in to say they should have done x or y but the reality is that it's physiological nightmare that's hard for anyone who hasn't suffered to try understand.

I'm willing to bet they were lead to believe that if they went to the police their footballing dreams would be over.

Just guesswork but I'd imagine their abusers got in their heads. It's easy from the outset looking in to say they should have done x or y but the reality is that it's physiological nightmare that's hard for anyone who hasn't suffered to try understand.

I'm willing to bet they were lead to believe that if they went to the police their footballing dreams would be over.
Sorry mate. To be clear, I was talking about the St Columba coach, not the victim. I understand why the poor victims would be reticent.

This issue is destined to be swept under the carpet. If memory serves me correctly the legal firm (Thomsons) representing quite a few of the individuals has taken its eye off the ball with this. I could remember them saying a couple of years ago that they were going to take this all the way (collective challenge) unless the Mhanks accepted that the Boys Club was tied in with Celtic FC.

Since then......absolutely nothing.

And as for the COPFS, don't start me... the place is full of them and they do not want to pursue this at all.

Sweep, sweep.

For all the lurkers. There is a reason why Stein is the only one not smiling. He is guilty as sin because he knew all along and done fück all about it.

Separate Entity FC and their compliant fans in the media are rotten to the core.

3_Gordon-Woods_Celtic2JPG.jpg

This issue is destined to be swept under the carpet. If memory serves me correctly the legal firm (Thomsons) representing quite a few of the individuals has taken its eye off the ball with this. I could remember them saying a couple of years ago that they were going to take this all the way (collective challenge) unless the Mhanks accepted that the Boys Club was tied in with Celtic FC.

And as for the COPFS, don't start me... the place is full of them and they do not want to pursue this at all.

Sweep, sweep.
Have you just woke up from a coma?

Sweep, sweep.
You realise that there's a big class action being put together and that its going to trial?

Sweep, sweep.
Good grief. New to these threads I take it.

Sweep, sweep.
You’ve opened your mouth and let your belly rumble here mate.

Do some research & come back and apologise to those tirelessly pursuing this.

Unbelievable.

Sweep, sweep.

Whit?!? You living In a cave? New Member just got internet???

Why the hell did none of them just contact the police? They told the priest?!?! Incomprehensible.
Children being sexually abused was deemed as an irrelevant factor when they considered the detrimental impact of the public knowing what we now know.

Their standing in football was built on the backs of children being sexually abused, that standing must be corrected.

Charlie Nicholas said something really alarming on Sky Sports News when paying tribute to McNeil. He said McNeil assured his mother he’d be safe. Very strange thing to come away with
They all knew and probably protected the talent , Absolutely disgusting

To this day Celtic Football Club have done everything within their power to avoid any punishment and to deny victims any closure
The club have rallied round in their condoning of The Jock Stein stance
Keep the good name of Scum fc out of any bad publicity no matter the excruciating pain and harrowing memories they imposed on any of their victims, and please remember we are talking about children being their victims
They are responsible for all of this, no Celtic means no Celtic boys club
Their stance is all about money, it decries any touch of humility and to be honest it is absolutely incredible how this inhumane cult like behaviour is still prevalent in the 21st century among the uneducated
They should be held 100% responsible, from the McGinns and Kelly’s to the Lawlells of today
They all to a man they tried to cover this up and are still doing all they can to pour scorn on the child victims and avoid justice
A disgusting vile organisation who in any modern sane society would and should be shut down and ostracised

Its hard to like some posts, you know what I mean, you've hit the nail on the head and what those poor kids were subjected to was disgusting.

Watched one about the Bay City Rollers the other day and I felt sick hearing what they went through.

Eh? Isn’t there currently court cases ongoing with Thomsons against Celtic?

Would he? Listening to the podcasts almost every player going through the ranks knew what was going on and I include Saint Tommy in that.
110% he knew and covered up for Cairney. Why? Because he was probably abused by the bastard but too ashamed to admit it!

Reactions: hms
To you and I but to those indoctrinated brainwashed by their cult, it was the correct thing to do.
Remember to, when the scum club club were looking “for more victims” their advice wasn’t for them to call the police but to call the club.
Why would that be the correct thing to do?

Back