Celtic Boys Club played at Penn State under watch of Frank Cairney

How on earth could any boys club afford so many trips abroad in those days, especially to the US?
Another major point to raise. The cost of travel in real terms has dropped like a stone since the 70's and the US is not exactly a football mecca. Working class kids would not be able to raise the money so it must have come from somewhere in the same way that we do not know where Torbett's wealth emanated from or why the scum gave his company £1m. If only there were any investigative journalists in the country interested in football related financial matters.

OMG this could be Nuclear. There is a MASSIVE COVER up in operation, That makes the saville one look minor. ALL THESE FUCKIN DOTS NEED JOINED.
You're right but unfortunately there is no appetite in this country to uncover the truth. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if Saville and Bennell were linked to the goings on in the east end then this information just shows how far reaching this goes. I still believe this is only the tip of a very large iceberg. I also believe they have people in high places protecting them and what we are seeing now is basically the cover up of the cover up.

There needs to be justice and support for the victims.

Tell your local councillor, tell your MSP, tell your MEP, tell your MP, tell the Justice Sec.

Do not let them sweep it under the carpet

Every rancid layer that is peeled back reveals yet another even more rancid than the one before.

This whole thing was bad enough with all those beasts working at the same place at the same time and, to me anyway, very very sinister and no co-incidence.
Now it seems there were trips to the USA in the 1970's which even senior pro teams in Scotland could never undertake and lets just say the separate entity thing was actually that, who was funding it?

Need some SAS style interrogation to break these fuckers already in jail. Sinister as hell.

You're right but unfortunately there is no appetite in this country to uncover the truth. I said that I wouldn't be surprised if Saville and Bennell were linked to the goings on in the east end then this information just shows how far reaching this goes. I still believe this is only the tip of a very large iceberg. I also believe they have people in high places protecting them and what we are seeing now is basically the cover up of the cover up.

I 100% believe this ring is massive and Celtic are part of its Centre along with the RC Church.

We all know it wasn't/isn't a separate entity, but let's not make things up where they don't exist.
a) There's no mention of Penn State in the article, merely that they were in the state of Pennsylvania
b) Because 8 signed pro it needn't have meant for the tims. I know of ex-celtc bc players who had been signed for other clubs while still at CBC.

Agreed.

"at Penn state" and "in Penn state" are quite different. The thread title is misleading.

Agreed.

"at Penn state" and "in Penn state" are quite different. The thread title is misleading.

It’s hardly a monumental stretch to speculate that it may have been possible for paedos from Penn State met up with Celtic paedos in Penn State.

There were several trips to USA and only one victim so far - no chance whatsoever that was the only victim.

Another major point to raise. The cost of travel in real terms has dropped like a stone since the 70's and the US is not exactly a football mecca. Working class kids would not be able to raise the money so it must have come from somewhere in the same way that we do not know where Torbett's wealth emanated from or why the scum gave his company £1m. If only there were any investigative journalists in the country interested in football related financial matters.

Often these trips were based at the Kearney, New Jersey, Celtic Supporters Club.

Reading that it mentions Philadelphia and a games versus another high school but not sure I see any mention of penn state.

Penn state and Philadelphia are both in Pennsylvania but penn state looks to be about half the state away from Philli.

Might genuinely just be a coincidence this.
There are coincidences and there are lies.This is no coincidence. a 3 or 4 hour drive for the Penn State lot to get down there.
How did these people network at that time pre internet? Was there a wink or a handshake or want? Or were they involved in PIE like Ted Heath and Cyril Smith?

This whole thing was bad enough with all those beasts working at the same place at the same time and, to me anyway, very very sinister and no co-incidence.
Now it seems there were trips to the USA in the 1970's which even senior pro teams in Scotland could never undertake and lets just say the separate entity thing was actually that, who was funding it?

Need some SAS style interrogation to break these fuckers already in jail. Sinister as hell.
Probably funded by the same Muppets that were funding the IRA at the time.

Back