Celtic Boys Club played at Penn State under watch of Frank Cairney

This whole sordid mess is turning my fĂącking stomach.

The shame of their fans celebrating any association with them whilst this hideous scandal lurks barely below the surface.

Public inquiry required, for some crumb of closure if nothing else.

They, and anyone else involved, deserve to be shut down and have the key thrown away.

Jerry Sandusky was an assistant coach for the Penn State Nittany Lions football team from 1969 to 1999.[27] For the last 23 of those years, he was the team's defensive coordinator.[28] In 1977, Sandusky founded The Second Mile in State College, Pennsylvania. The Second Mile was a charity formed to help disadvantaged youth.

The Penn State child sex abuse scandal started with Jerry Sandusky, an assistant coach for the Penn State Nittany Lions football team, engaging in sexual abuse of children over a period of at least 15 years. Sandusky had located and groomed victims through his charity organization, The Second Mile. The scandal broke in early November 2011 when Sandusky was indicted on 52 counts of child molestation. Although Sandusky's abuse may have begun in the 1970s, he was charged with abuse that occurred between 1994 and 2009.[1]Additionally, three Penn State school officials (school president Graham Spanier, vice president Gary Schultz and athletic director Tim Curley) were charged with perjury, obstruction of justice, failure to report suspected child abuse, and related charges.[2]Shortly after the scandal broke, Spanier resigned. The Penn State Board of Trusteesterminated the contracts of Curley and of the longtime head football coach, Joe Paterno.

Sandusky's coaching career

Coaching career (HC unless noted)
Penn State (graduate assistant)
Juniata (assistant)
Boston University (assistant)
Penn State (DL)
1970–1976
Penn State (LB)
1977–1999
Penn State (DC/LB)

He was there at the time they visited

Reading that it mentions Philadelphia and a games versus another high school but not sure I see any mention of penn state.

Penn state and Philadelphia are both in Pennsylvania but penn state looks to be about half the state away from Philli.

Might genuinely just be a coincidence this.

Reading that it mentions Philadelphia and a games versus another high school but not sure I see any mention of penn state.

Penn state and Philadelphia are both in Pennsylvania but penn state looks to be about half the state away from Philli.

Might genuinely just be a coincidence this.

Possibly the games were played on campus or an affiliate

Was the peado from Penn State there at the time? Definitely needs investigated. It'll be interesting to see how many victims come forward.

The Penn State child sex abuse scandal started with Jerry Sandusky, an assistant coach for the Penn State Nittany Lions football team, engaging in sexual abuse of children over a period of at least 15 years. Sandusky had located and groomed victims through his charity organization, The Second Mile. The scandal broke in early November 2011 when Sandusky was indicted on 52 counts of child molestation. Although Sandusky's abuse may have begun in the 1970s, he was charged with abuse that occurred between 1994 and 2009.[1] Additionally, three Penn State school officials (school president Graham Spanier, vice president Gary Schultz and athletic director Tim Curley) were charged with perjury, obstruction of justice, failure to report suspected child abuse, and related charges.[2] Shortly after the scandal broke, Spanier resigned. The Penn State Board of Trustees terminated the contracts of Curley and of the longtime head football coach, Joe Paterno.

It’s absolutely possible. At best a very worrying coincidence that from 50 states they just happened to tour the one with the biggest child abuse scandal in USA history. This is what a public enquiry is needed for! All loose ends that need followed up on.
i think the boston scandal was worse but your point still stands

wasn't torbett also involved in/ a director of a charity?
Yes. It was a charity for young lads called Fairbridge .Lord McCluskey was also a patron,and Mc Cafferty was a minibus driver when they took these vulnerable lads on overnight trips to London and elsewhere. McCafferty and Torbett teamed up at this charity when Fairbridge merged with the Drake fellowship

wasn't torbett also involved in/ a director of a charity?
Yes. It was a charity for young lads called Fairbridge .Lord McCluskey was also a patron,and Mc Cafferty was a minibus driver when they took these vulnerable lads on overnight trips to London and elsewhere. McCafferty and Torbett teahttps://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile_Information_Exchangemed up at this charity when Fairbridge merged with the Drake fellowship
Evil, evil people who wormed their way into positions where they had power and influence over vulnerable and impressionable children. It’s highly likely that the monsters took their lead from the Paedophile Information Exchange.
It’s hard to believe that such an organisation openly existed for monsters such as those involved in the Celtic Paedophile Ring.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedophile_Information_Exchange

OMG this could be Nuclear. There is a MASSIVE COVER up in operation, That makes the saville one look minor. ALL THESE FUCKIN DOTS NEED JOINED.

OMG this could be Nuclear. There is a MASSIVE COVER up in operation, That makes the saville one look minor. ALL THESE FUCKIN DOTS NEED JOINED.

There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever in the mind of any reasonable person that this is a cover up as big as anything the world has ever seen. This particular article might not be a connection to Penn state, but regardless, the government, BBC, Catholic Church and Celtic football club operated for decades as a huge paedophile ring.

It is genuinely terrifying the scale this is on, and the number of people who are turning their heads away from it, refusing to acknowledge and investigate just to spite Rangers.

I don't think this will truly come out. I think it could be another forty years before the scandal fully breaks. I hope to absolute %^*& I'm wrong and the victims get some justice

There's no mention of Penn State in the article, just the team playing a game in Oakford, Penn.
Yes, it's not too far from me, I've watched away wins a couple of times as 'Soccer' Dad at The United German Hungarian club. It looks a local Philadelphia High School's select team V CBC. Even the most brazen Paedo would surely not arrange a Penn State "Football" team game against a CBC "Soccer" team? But you never know.

To make sure this gets the correct publicity we need everyone to tweet this picture to news outlets, Michelle Gray, Mark Daly etc this could be straw that breaks the camels back

Posters are already questioning whether there is evidence in that article of collusion between cfc and Penn state, the last thing that family need is everyone tweeting the article to them imo.

There is absolutely no doubt whatsoever in the mind of any reasonable person that this is a cover up as big as anything the world has ever seen. This particular article might not be a connection to Penn state, but regardless, the government, BBC, Catholic Church and Celtic football club operated for decades as a huge paedophile ring.

It is genuinely terrifying the scale this is on, and the number of people who are turning their heads away from it, refusing to acknowledge and investigate just to spite Rangers.

I don't think this will truly come out. I think it could be another forty years before the scandal fully breaks. I hope to absolute %^*& I'm wrong and the victims get some justice
I think you're on the money there pal. These various rings have been operating up and down the country for decades along a similar time line. Theres too many similarities between all of these cases, and with the subsequent cover ups and suppression of the truth for these to be seperete incidents.

I suspect there are too many people connected to some/all of these cases who are a) powerful and b) still alive for the truth come to the fore. Sadly most vistims will be long gone before any kind of proper justice is served.

20 players, 8 have signed professionally.

Separate entity my arse!

We all know it wasn't/isn't a separate entity, but let's not make things up where they don't exist.
a) There's no mention of Penn State in the article, merely that they were in the state of Pennsylvania
b) Because 8 signed pro it needn't have meant for the tims. I know of ex-celtc bc players who had been signed for other clubs while still at CBC.

Back