Celtic certificate of appreciation

Just got one of these in my mail for previous owner. Was with two similar envelopes so got opened without even looking. Didn't know they were of that persuasion when I bought the house but a lot of things make sense now :))

No forward address for them so it's going in the bin.

Dont bin it mate.

Find someone willing to go to their store. Use the voucher (not a penny more) and then burn whatever they get.

Takes another £50 from them, and gives you a firepit to sit nexr to watching the euros with a beer.

These sort of things usually come signed by the manager/chairnan/CEO etc....

But they hate everyone at the club so much, they have had to sign it from the club itself lol

One club since 1888. Pathetic arseholes. One club but several companies. Shhhhhh. Don’t tell anyone though.

Surely it should read: One entity since 1888.

£50 voucher can only be used instore
£50 voucher can only by used in £150+ spend
£50 voucher can only be used on Mondays
£50 voucher is actually worth £5 when used

Always read the small print.

“One club” your damn right the “one club” with the Most paedo’s in world sport.

This "One Club" mantra that they continuously push nowadays hasn't been thought through, when in another office in the Piggery they're issuing press releases using the term "Separate Entity".

To coin a phrase, they really are a club like no other.

Dont bin it mate.

Find someone willing to go to their store. Use the voucher (not a penny more) and then burn whatever they get.

Takes another £50 from them, and gives you a firepit to sit nexr to watching the euros with a beer.
How many soft toy Hoopy the Huddle Hounds could be strapped to a firework rocket for £50?

What do we get?
Champions.jpg

I love that they run this one club shite internally too, even when we're not supposed to see it.

They really are the example, of "if you keep saying something, it'll be believed eventually".

As posters have mentioned earlier, they really don't want them to use it. Some team has sat down and thought out exactly how to set out this letter. "Don't call it a voucher, call it a certificate (insert lennys air quotes)." Putting the badge across it so they need to rip it in half also done on purpose.
Is this the £50 voucher they can only use in the club shop ?

Tbf, some of them should have got a certificate for record-breaking 200 metre dashes when chasing the team bus. lol

Just got one of these in my mail for previous owner. Was with two similar envelopes so got opened without even looking. Didn't know they were of that persuasion when I bought the house but a lot of things make sense now :))

No forward address for them so it's going in the bin.
Put it on eBay for £40

You just know they will hit out with "record breaking sales of the new home shirt" in a few weeks with no mention of the fact they are practically giving them away.

Back