Celtic chief Peter Lawwell has lost the plot but no one is brave enough to tell him, writes Kris Boyd

Well I can tell you why they cannot understand what is going on..they are thick as shite in the neck of a bottle...they are fed shit from cradle to grave..the ignorance is indoctrinated into them from thier scum parents..and now as everything goes in circles it's our turn again and they can't handle it.

0_18441812.jpg

Surely one man is...
Now if you were ever going to photofit a picture of a wrong un, it would be that. Creepy looking bugger.

I have so much respect for Kris Boyd.
A man that loves Rangers so much and calls out Celtic for what they are, he’s not scared of them, why should he be when he has the backing of the Rangers fans, that’s all he ever needs. Get right into them Boydy, tell them the truth, they hate it. I want to see more of our former players nail them like Boydy does.

They must be hating him right now.

It’s one thing having an ex player of the opposite side having a pop without any substance or coherence, aka John Fartson.

But Kris is hitting the nail on the head in every article he is publishing at the moment and doing so in a smart, coherent and truthful manner.

They’ll be frothing at the mouth by the time the season is complete!

Keep it up Boydy! B-)

Do you all remember when radio clyde threw big DJ under the bus when they set the attack dog sutton on him ?

I'll bet they'll never invite Kris on their show.

Shite bags.

Kris v hugh who knew ... I know who my money is on.

I was listening that night the clown laughing and baiting big dj.

And that smug p***k gerry loving it. Well kris has made him look like the snivelling weasel he is.

I hope when big dj reads that it puts a massive smile on his face.

Kris v hugh who knew ... I know who my money is on.

I was listening that night the clown laughing and baiting big dj.

And that smug p***k gerry loving it. Well kris has made him look like the snivelling weasel he is.

I hope when big dj reads that it puts a massive smile on his face.
Thats the filth mhob down to a t gang up on a weak opponent as dj was the type who liked to be everybodys pal,doesnt work with that bitter mhob dj
I hope some of our other ex players take note of how much the support is and will back KB to the hilt when he attacks our enemies
Well in KB keep at them

Paidwell is that arrogant he won’t listen to anybody and everybody at the piggery is a yes man

he will soldier on till the place is in ruins he has lost grip of reality

he will make more mistakes

Not sacking Lennon in November is the biggest mistake he has made

not sacking him now compounds it

they are a mess

the fans hate him

he doesn’t look well

the end for him could be close
Much like with "Lenny", I'm happy for their show to go now.

Honestly never thought I'd see the end of Empire.

I have to say Kris Boyd has been fabulous through all this , he is the 1 and only pundit who really comes anywhere near asking the questions or pointing the finger at peado fc that the fans want to ask

It's great to see somebody saying how it really is regarding them in our media, unlike the vast majority in our countries media sectors, who are more than happy to be that clubs cheerleaders.

If only they had the same backbone as Kris, then maybe our media sectors would be worth reading/watching.

More power to Kris Boyd.

Fantastic from Boyd.

He could also have added in the fact that the rancid club tried to also play the victim after the Bitton abuse.

Is Boydie going for Former Player of The Season B-D

Another Exocet missile straight at the heart of the bheast :D

Boyd has been brilliant this year. Superb stuff, keep it up!

I love that he's going after them and he's spot on with everything he's said once again.

I hope Boydy’s next article berates the whole cabal for even suggesting N&V...And to highlight the imposible to ignore double standards that no one else will pick up.

Offt! Kriss Nails it there. Everyone around Lawwell will be looking after themselves rather than trying to do what's right which is why they're shit scared to say no to him.

The threads in here calling Boyd a traitor seem a long time ago now.

It's got to the stage I read his articles and count the days till he speaks again. In a season of utter joy, he is a hugely enjoyable part of why.
Absolutely bud. But I genuinely believe part of the appeal here is that we've never in our lifetimes had an ex Ranger in the press saying what we, as a support, think.

It's unchartered territory for us.

BTW, if we deserve censure then I have no problem with KB delivering it.

We've never wanted a nasal whine or a Walker. All we want is the truth.

I've been critical of Boyd in the past as he's stuck the boot into us unnecessarily in the past on a few occasions but his continued
'No fucks given' tour he's on just now is a thing of beauty.

This is one thing we need to redress. Disgusting episode and I felt sorry for DJ.
Sutton should be ashamed of himself for that.
He has had a free run of spewing his arrogant shite for too long but he knows things are changing.
He'd never have dared criticise scum fc the way he has recently.

It says something about the zeitgeist that a normally compliant SMS will publish Kris' views. Or the mentally challengeds that control our media are sick to the teeth of being a laughingstock.

Absolutely bud. But I genuinely believe part of the appeal here is that we've never in our lifetimes had an ex Ranger in the press saying what we, as a support, think.

It's unchartered territory for us.

BTW, if we deserve censure then I have no problem with KB delivering it.

We've never wanted a nasal whine or a Walker. All we want is the truth.
John Lennon, Gimmie Some Truth, all I want is the truth.

Thats the filth mhob down to a t gang up on a weak opponent as dj was the type who liked to be everybodys pal,doesnt work with that bitter mhob dj
I hope some of our other ex players take note of how much the support is and will back KB to the hilt when he attacks our enemies
Well in KB keep at them
Ally also take note.

Back