Celtic director Tom Grant - Ibrox seat wrecking 'just high spirits'

mdingwall

Administrator
An oldie but a goldie. :rolleyes:

1klg5vd.jpg

Did Tom Grant not make a comment that he supported "bomb throwers" or something along those lines?

Senility may be kicking in here but's it's the first thing that came to mind when seeing his name.

Anyway, I remember a seat being flung at Trevor Steven as he was taken behind the goal while receiving treatment. Must have been celebrating the 0-0 scoreline as it was at the time.

When murray rightly banned them for the next league game it was arguable the last time he showed any kind of balls at standing up to them.

Ps that director looks a right wrong un.

Just a bit of craic ye know.

Like most criminals, doing something just for the fun of it, to better oneself

About 4 or 5 seasons ago they smashed up dozens of seats at fir park.

Some supporters spokesperson said it was because it was raining heavily so they were slipping and sliding into seats and breaking them by mistake.

Seriously.

Remember reading the FF fanzine around that time, regarding their comments about Rangers fans wrecking their ground.

The retort was along the lines of "only if they went armed with a pneumatic drill and a welders torch !!"

How could you run riot or cause damage to Parkhead in those pre development days?

Even now, I guess!

Note the terms used; `high spirits` for them;
Rangers supporters however, supposedly `running riot`......
Grant is as scummy a c*nt as they come.

Was he not the director who allowed an republic band do a DVD at Torbett Towers back in the day

Was he not the director who allowed an republic band do a DVD at Torbett Towers back in the day
Don`t know if it was him mate; but I think what you`re referring to is a wolfe tones video filmed inside the sty... posters on here with better memory than me will confirm.

And the great thing is they’ll never be back in those seats again to damage them . Wee Robinson gets a lot of stick but he will be remembered by me for doing the right thing and moving them into the corner forever .

Yaaass, my team’s just scored a late winner, I’m going to celebrate by committing some criminal damage.

Said no one.

This fanny was a complete failure as a director and always pandered to the uneducated rat scum who populated the piggery at the time. Something similar to that other *** Michael Kelly.

Back