Celtic duty of care

skaillbear

Yes I know duty of care and them don’t sit well together, and my point is precisely that.
Whilst I dislike Lennon as much as the next bear and love the timplosion.
Celtic as an employer are not coming out of this looking well, the Neic is clearly a dead man walking and struggling mentally.
There are no doubt financial issues behind it but they should be doing the right thing now and either firing him or putting him on gardening leave.
Instead they are reeling out the rope waiting for him to hoist himself,

Yes I know duty of care and them don’t sit well together, and my point is precisely that.
Celtic as an employer are not coming out of this looking well, the Neic is clearly a dead man walking and struggling mentally.
There are no doubt financial issues behind it but they should be doing the right thing now and either firing him or putting him on gardening leave.
Duty of care? Why are you concerned about what happens to a Bigoted 19th Century Terrorist Rangers Hater? He deserves whatever comes his way.

The man who wins with a sneer and loses with a scowl?
%^*& him.

don't think you dislike him enough ,must try harder :))

Did the bold Rony walk?
I think so - I think they just hung him out to dry to the point where he didn’t have any option.

I‘m sure it was just after we beat them in the cup and he came under a bit of pressure.

He brings it all on himself, has done for years. Over a log period of time he has shown a deep hatred for Rangers and our fans that goes well beyond any normal football rivalry. His press conference confirms as such when he stated it was political. I'd rather see a duty of care applied to the women that he threatens, as for him not one ounce of sympathy

In what way is he struggling anymore than any other manager against a backdrop of shit results?

He's been playing and managing in a high pressure environment for over two decades but I'm to accept he's struggling?

I don't buy it. He is a snarling argumentative sectarian bigot.

I’m sure the bigot will cope fine still taking his salary

I agree with you regarding them as an employer having a duty of care for their employees!! He's clearly struggling and should be taken out of the situation and given the help and support required!! But It's them and him so it's impossible to separate what is the right thing to do and not giving a flying fcuk whist sitting back enjoying every moment of their timplosion and loving it!!

Really?
Since when did we really start to give one single feck about neil fucking lennon?
I must have skipped that chapter.

TLB neither needs nor deserves our sympathy - he can stay (as long as he is allowed) if that’s his choice or he can walk away at any time. Don’t care!

I think so - I think they just hung him out to dry to the point where he didn’t have any option.

I‘m sure it was just after we beat them in the cup and he came under a bit of pressure.
Deila was a useless idiot for them at the time. A cheap useless idiot.

He was never getting to stay on when we got back to the top-flight.

I knew I was in for flak writing it
I get where you are coming from. That rant earlier in the weak was a desperate man. I am astonished they have let him have a go at just about everybody during a pandemic which has seen 84,000 of our citizens die and not sack or suspend him. It is as appalling as his comments Were. But what do you expect from these cretins. Classless to the bitter end.

Like his wee racist mate who we were all told we should be nice with because they have mental health issues when all I see is a couple of c*nts that wouldn't p*sh on you or any Rangers supporter if we were on fire! So I will agree it's up to their club to deal with it but do I give a f*ck about them? No!

They never gave a singular fúck when they destroyed the lives of dozens of children that they had a duty of care for. So what makes you think they would stir a finger to aid a disturbed adult alcoholic with anger issues?
Absolutely spot on mate

There was no ‘duty of care’ shown when they took almost 50 staff members to a foreign country during a pandemic, why would they show any to one guy.
It astounds me how certain football clubs seem to be working outside the laws of the UK and nobody gives a f*ck. As a minimum any other company who endangered their employees like they have would have had the HSE door stepping them the next day but because it’s them not a peep.

Last edited:
Deila was a useless idiot for them at the time. A cheap useless idiot.

He was never getting to stay on when we got back to the top-flight.
Thats not the point - its more that they didn't sack him, they let him realise he was out of his depth and he left on his own accord.

This looks like they are trying the same with Lennon.

If he is suffering his mental health issue now then, for me, its karma paying him back for previously using mental health as a get out jail free card to excuse his previous appalling behaviour

I think some may have misunderstood the post.
It’s not a post of sympathy for Lennon.
It was a post criticising celtics handling of the situation.

I think some may have misunderstood the post.
It’s not a post of sympathy for Lennon.
It was a post criticising celtics handling of the situation.
giphy.gif

F*ck them and f*ck him.

Don’t give a flying f*ck for either, mental health or not.

Nobody was asking about his mental health when he was revelling in our misery.

F*ck him and every other c*unt associated with him and them.

Duty of care was never anything that abused kids got, and even a total bigoted arsewipe falls under the same laws.

Lennon needs sanctioned and time in a secure hospital for his own good. Hopefully Celtic sees a way forward to ensure their employee gets the best of care.

Back