Celtic duty of care

Yes I know duty of care and them don’t sit well together, and my point is precisely that.
Whilst I dislike Lennon as much as the next bear and love the timplosion.
Celtic as an employer are not coming out of this looking well, the Neic is clearly a dead man walking and struggling mentally.
There are no doubt financial issues behind it but they should be doing the right thing now and either firing him or putting him on gardening leave.
Instead they are reeling out the rope waiting for him to hoist himself,
I have thought this for a long time, he is clearly unwell and if he was driving a train would be in the store out of harms way

Lennon and Liewell are two despicable bastards. i want to see both them squirm when we win the title. I wish them nothing but ill health for the rest of their days

Reactions: ao2
The man who wins with a sneer and loses with a scowl?
%^*& him.

Rarely have so few words summed anyone up so perfectly. He and that club are well suited to each other and the more mutual misery they suffer is fine by me.

A bigoted arrogant angry ned who has brought nothing but hatred to scottish football
Alan Shearer gave him as much sympathy as im prepared to
Far too many people in society try to excuse terrible behaviour on mental illness which in turn deprives others from getting the help needed
I could name 2 from that club
Fuk them

A thread outlining concern for a man universally hated on this forum.

Mmmh. Wonder if the replies are being screen shotted?

Get this thread to %^*&.
Cant see where I have expressed concern for him. Can you please point that out for me?
I have expressed condemnation over the way the filth are handling the whole scenario but Lennon I don’t give one single %^*& for

Back