Celtic duty of care

Lennon is a horrible rat and is now being shown up for the scumbag that he is.
He might be the most hated man in Scotland, as the mentally challengeds have now turned on him big time and hate him with a passion. You reap what you sow in this life, and Lennon is now getting it back in barrowloads.
I hope the misery continues to pile on for the filthy, jakey reptile.

He's making an absolute c.unt of himself and it's very amusing.

He even managed to reach out to the nation during the week on the ITV news where Mary Nightingale when showing his rant tried to hold back a smile and failed. B-D
Mary Nightingale btw - Yesssssss.
9a51ba5a52f121bc63f90d7c8b343db4.jpg

This season is the great equaliser. They stockpiled while we were away and spent every last ounce of strength they had on our return and got 4 trebles out of it. But they failed in the one that mattered, the ten*, and now they're going to go through major downsizing like we did in the McLeish era.

Yes I know duty of care and them don’t sit well together, and my point is precisely that.
Whilst I dislike Lennon as much as the next bear and love the timplosion.
Celtic as an employer are not coming out of this looking well, the Neic is clearly a dead man walking and struggling mentally.
There are no doubt financial issues behind it but they should be doing the right thing now and either firing him or putting him on gardening leave.
Instead they are reeling out the rope waiting for him to hoist himself,

Awww poor neil

Vigil???

That fecker can kid on he’s an aeroplane for all I care as long as he sees the season out long enough for our captain to raise the league trophy above his head, before they section him and cart him off to the loony bin

Yes I know duty of care and them don’t sit well together, and my point is precisely that.
Celtic as an employer are not coming out of this looking well, the Neic is clearly a dead man walking and struggling mentally.
There are no doubt financial issues behind it but they should be doing the right thing now and either firing him or putting him on gardening leave.
Got to disagree with that. Employers have a duty of care to a degree but I wouldn't think it would be right to fire him on compassionate grounds.

When you boil down what has happened over the past 12 months it has still been successful domestically for them despite clusterfuck management of Covid, their trip to Dubai and so on. They've engineered a league win and taken the Scottish Cup (albeit in strange circumstances and a very fine margin for success). Only an exceptional Rangers side has beaten them in the league this current season. They are still going to get a CL qualifying spot in all likelihood.

Firing someone generally has to be based upon a severe underperformance/missing targets, gross misconduct, repeated misconduct etc. or else a mutual agreement to terminate his contract of employment and that doesn't look likely at the moment. Who knows what else is in his contract fine print or their targets?

They pay Neil Lennon well to do a job, and hired him knowing his inability to handle pressure. They knew of his mental health issues which he seems to have managed a bit better over the past few years and surely they will provide support when it is needed as they've done before. He clearly won't walk until he feels he needs to. He might even still be here next season.

The septic family
The septic way
Their club welcomes all

If that's the way they treat one of their golden sons when the going gets tough
God help them
Loyalty and dignity are words they just don't understand
They are truly brainwashed and deluded
Long may it continue

Reap what you sow, karma, made your bed and could not happen to a more deserving person. In all honesty if say it was a fairly inoffensive Celtic manger (the opposite of Lennon) I could empathize.Mental illness must be difficult but when mud was being thrown at us did anyone care about our fans or staffs mental health other than us? I don't recall it.

Have sympathy for a man that despises the club and the country with the rest of the rhebel mob nah you reap what you sow the only ones I've sympathy for is his family

Duty of care wasnt mentioned when they were molesting kids.
Do you feel sorry for this cent?

Got to disagree with that. Employers have a duty of care to a degree but I wouldn't think it would be right to fire him on compassionate grounds.

When you boil down what has happened over the past 12 months it has still been successful domestically for them despite clusterfuck management of Covid, their trip to Dubai and so on. They've engineered a league win and taken the Scottish Cup (albeit in strange circumstances and a very fine margin for success). Only an exceptional Rangers side has beaten them in the league this current season. They are still going to get a CL qualifying spot in all likelihood.

Firing someone generally has to be based upon a severe underperformance/missing targets, gross misconduct, repeated misconduct etc. or else a mutual agreement to terminate his contract of employment and that doesn't look likely at the moment. Who knows what else is in his contract fine print or their targets?

They pay Neil Lennon well to do a job, and hired him knowing his inability to handle pressure. They knew of his mental health issues which he seems to have managed a bit better over the past few years and surely they will provide support when it is needed as they've done before. He clearly won't walk until he feels he needs to. He might even still be here next season.
Very good points in there.
Stepping back he is still reasonably successful for them.

Exactly, he is an obnoxious, vindictive, arrogant, bigoted piece of shit and completely undeserving of sympathy from any of us.
I for one refuse to indulge in any crocodile tears or virtue signalling on that c.unt's behalf.
He brings it all on himself, feck him.
Very good points in there.
Stepping back he is still reasonably successful for them.
Yep. And EH47's points are also valid.

you're right about duty of care, but they'll offer services to support him if they feel he's needing him, they must feel he's ok to continue

it's his choice if he carries on or not if they don't want to remove him due to poor work related performances

i don't think it's possible to expect empathy from rangers supporters for someone who has been such an active component in building the hate between us and him

at times he's revelled in it

The
you're right about duty of care, but they'll offer services to support him if they feel he's needing him, they must feel he's ok to continue

it's his choice if he carries on or not if they don't want to remove him due to poor work related performances

i don't think it's possible to expect empathy from Rangers supporters for someone who has been such an active component in building the hate between us and him

at times he's revelled in it
the league will be a much better place with him out of it.

Exactly, he is an obnoxious, vindictive, arrogant, bigoted piece of shit and completely undeserving of sympathy from any of us.
I for one refuse to indulge in any crocodile tears or virtue signalling on that c.unt's behalf.
He brings it all on himself, feck him.
The same guy that in 2011 live on TV spat on a Rangers scarf and was seen cursing DOB?

That guy? Agreed absolutely not one single f*ck to give.

Neil lennon can suck up what's left of this season in charge of the fail fail brigade. Ruined by Stevie Gerrards blue & white army, he will be forever known by his failure to deliver "the ten". His reputation in the gutter as a manager, ruined by the Famous Glasgow Rangers FC.
F*cK HIM!

Last edited:
He's making an absolute c.unt of himself and it's very amusing.

He even managed to reach out to the nation during the week on the ITV news where Mary Nightingale when showing his rant tried to hold back a smile and failed. B-D
Mary Nightingale btw - Yesssssss.
9a51ba5a52f121bc63f90d7c8b343db4.jpg
Can you believe shes 57??

I would be all over that!!

I thought you were talking about their Duty of Care In the legal sense.

They have a duty of care to their employees and if I was an employee on a multi million pound contract who then contracted a life threatening illness on their time, I’d be asking my agent to get the lawyers involved .

Why the surprise ? By their own definition a club like no other
Morally bankrupt institution with a history of dereliction of care.
It's how they treat their own, always have, if you know the history and all that.
In life we are judged by our actions, so be it.
If and it's a big if, he genuinely needs help, pretty sure that the help required is there,
just not forthcoming from his present employment.
Unfortunately TLB has previous for playing too the gallery, reap what you sow ,
cries wolf lots does the bigot.

Called us cheats with his "financial doping" remark.

Want him there when 55 arrives,it will destroy him.

Reactions: ao2
Yes it is dreadful. Poor Neil. Poor Celtic. Poor Celtic fans. Poor SNP.

It would be terrible if this was to drag on for several more months getting worse and worse for them with each passing day.

B-DB-DB-DB-DB-D

find it amusing fans havent been allowed near most scottish stadiums all season unless they are tryin to bottle there own "club like no others" team bus lol

Think back to his press conference where he was looking dejected and bitterly saying "They were found GUILTY!" at the decision for us not having titles stripped. He was right at the front of all the sh1t-stirring and glee. I'll never forget it. One day I hope to piss on his grave.

I totally agree mate. It's absolutely shocking thinking about it.

I despise the lady's front bottom but he needs taking out then firing line.

It's Lawwell that needs a heavy boot in the brain.

If the guys got depression and stuff then people above should take it out his hands.

I hope they don't as this is the only thing that's getting me through lockdown.

Ns

Is the OP suggesting the scum fire their manager because he has mental health problems? Kind of hope they do so that he can sue them for unfair dismissal and discrimination. :)

A thread outlining concern for a man universally hated on this forum.

Mmmh. Wonder if the replies are being screen shotted?

Get this thread to %^*&.

Lennon is an odious, bigoted bastard, a self proclaimed 19th Century Terrorist bastard and proud so %^*& him. What is happening to him almost live on tv would be uncomfortable if it wasn’t for his past, his faux offendedness and his utter contempt for all things Rangers and Protestant.

Now on to his employers, they are letting a man with obvious mental health issues commit professional suicide almost daily now and why? ££ is the answer, they want him to walk away like Delia, they want to save pennies and not pay out his rolling year contract. While it makes for good viewing, and it does :) they are hanging him out to dry and want him to quit.

Both are scum and are perfect for each other, their divorce is delightful.

Not one ounce of sympathy for anyone from that Club!!!! Duty of care where was it to young players that were abused ??? Lennon and Griffiths i hope are both in attendance at the San Giro if we win the league despise the pair of them

Give yourself a shake OP, not one single %^*& is given to those bastards, I want every single bit of misery pouring down on these mentally challenged fcks!!!!

Back