Celtic embarrass Scotland again - all laughter in here

Not read the whole thread but that nauseating cnut Sutton’s patter about Zlatan being the “second” best Swede to play at parkpead and something about having to be proud to play in green and white is just the kind of classless comments you expect from that trumpet. Also the commentator mentioning there’s been a dark cloud hanging over parkpead since last Saturday, try for the last 50 years ya paedo apologist bastards.

This is the full text , whether it’s true or not it’s funny -

“Big problems at Lennoxtown on Monday according to someone close to the squad.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

French contingent have chucked it, say they won’t play for Lennon anymore.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

Absolute shambles on and off the park. The 10 is in real danger
THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Kennedy fell out with Lennon on Friday at training.

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

So basically the manager is doing what he did at Hibs.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

Sitting in dugout spitting out skol bandits onto pitch

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

Eddy does not want to play for Lennon and thinks he’s a bully.”
Not relative, but just because I seen his name it reminded me that apparently John Kennedy had COVID and is isolating with his wife and weans.

Their psycologist should be getting a huge wage rise based on his workload, or his jotters for a lack of positive results, whoever he is I think he's doing a great job.:D

Me being the jinx I am, a guy had it on his computer at work, doesn't support anybody up here, I look over at it know they are getting beat and they score :mad:
Anyway watch the guy score and runs back to the halfway line not one person celebrates with him, I’m thinking maybe it’s the last touch of the game and full time only to discover still 12 mins to play, strange team harmonics.
Just watched highlights there on BT, Lennon saying how good they were in the second half, 1 attempt a goal is not a great 2nd half no matter how you dress it up, Sunday if he loses he’s off, no old firm manager gets away with 3 loses in a row.

Last edited:
Me being the jinx I am, a guy had it on his computer at work, doesn't support anybody up here, I look over at it know they are getting beat and they score :mad:
Anyway watch the guy score and runs back to the halfway line not one person celebrates with him, I’m thinking maybe it’s the last touch of the ball and full time only to discover still 12 mins to play, strange team harmonics.
Just watched highlights there on BT, Lennon saying how good they were in the second half, 1 attempt a goal is not a great 2nd half no matter how you dress it up, Sunday if he loses he’s off, no old firm manager gets away with 3 loses in a row.

Walter did, Celtc-AEK Athens-Falkirk.
We still won the league

You would never know the scum lost 3 1

All the media will talk about is how much better they played 2nd half

They lost 3 1 ffs
Apparently going into training tomorrow feeling much better than after the weekend. That's the pot 1 team

OefdSib.jpg

Christie
Joking aside, they did look much better in the second half. I think the main reason was Christie though, not the formation. If you Mark him out the game, they will be back to struggling.

Duffy is so bad
Brown they will keep playing and adds very little
The leftv back was getting plaudits for a very average performance
Griffiths, the main man who should have started on Saturday, did nothing and looked well out his depth

Christie is just a run aboutey Aberdeen player. I don't know who they are talking about when they rave about #CelticThePaedoClub huge squad full of quality? Who do the pundits mean?

Daily Record's bizarre take on the game where this goal made a 2-1 defeat a 3-1 defeat.

Jens Petter Hauge's stoppage time strike gave the Italian giants the points but the Hoops boss was anything but downbeat.

The BBC headline “AC Milan hold off Celtic despite rally” makes it sound like it wasn’t a one sided training game for AC
Worse for me is that theirs is the 1st story on both Sport and Football pages while we are way down. Their game is barely news, routine win. Ours was a notable away win for a British team with a goal of the tournament contender. These people are really bitter.

Joking aside, they did look much better in the second half. I think the main reason was Christie though, not the formation. If you Mark him out the game, they will be back to struggling.

Duffy is so bad
Brown they will keep playing and adds very little
The leftv back was getting plaudits for a very average performance
Griffiths, the main man who should have started on Saturday, did nothing and looked well out his depth
I didn't see the game, so my question is from a complete uninformed position.

But would Milan have taken the foot off the gas and been cruising in the second half?

This is the full text , whether it’s true or not it’s funny -

“Big problems at Lennoxtown on Monday according to someone close to the squad.

Lennon went through the team one by one, but Brown wasn’t having any of it. Said the players have had enough of Lennon’s lack of professionalism. Apparently he’s been turning up to training stinking of booze. Lennon went mental and had to be held back by Big Duffy.

French contingent have chucked it, say they won’t play for Lennon anymore.

Lawwell is working his ticket for a move to Man Utd to replace Ed Woodward, so he’s checked out.

Absolute shambles on and off the park. The 10 is in real danger
THIS IS DOING THE ROUNDS

Kennedy fell out with Lennon on Friday at training.

Duffy made to play after getting an abscess removed from his mouth along with 2 teeth - said he didn’t feel ready to play and Jullien fit enough but manager did not want him to play after fallout at training.

So basically the manager is doing what he did at Hibs.

Falling out with players

Attending training drunk

Having zero tactics

Sitting in dugout spitting out skol bandits onto pitch

He’s so far up his own arse its time for him and the guy that brought him to leave with immediate effect.

Eddy does not want to play for Lennon and thinks he’s a bully.”
You know if this was rumours about any other club you would file it in the bullshit drawer....but its Lennon and the tims....

Watched a bit of the game after ours. They have chucked it. They are going through the motions.
First half absolutely looked that way, they were better in the 2nd tbf though. Was that mostly down to Milan taking their foot off the gas, could be.

Reactions: fmp
First half absolutely looked that way, they were better in the 2nd tbf though. Was that mostly down to Milan taking their foot off the gas, could be.
Milan stopped playing and took off their 2 most influential players.

The commentary was book inducing especially from the ex Motherwell player. If the score hadn’t been showing you would have thought that Peado F C wear strolling it.

Gloriously they are all raving about Rogic like he’s the second coming of Christ. They play him every week and they’ll be a man down.

But would Milan have taken the foot off the gas and been cruising in the second half?
They did, and subsequently, for about 20 minutes, lost the total control they had for the other 70.

Milan looked complacent in the 2nd half (if that's the word I am meaning).

A kind of "this is piss easy, don't bother trying now".

Maybe they were naive. We know what Celtc are like. If they tried that on Saturday we would have stepped up to third gear to counter it.

I think Celtic were so bad in the first half they got caught out a bit when Celtic stepped it up. Celtic started pressing better and had a good 20 minute spell, but ultimately Milan stepped it up again and the last goal they just cut them open with ease when they had to. Duffy was awful all game.

I think Celtic were so bad in the first half they got caught out a bit when Celtic stepped it up. Celtic started pressing better and had a good 20 minute spell, but ultimately Milan stepped it up again and the last goal they just cut them open with ease when they had to. Duffy was awful all game.
He was badly at fault for all three of their goals. Dreadfully poor defending, completely awful positional awareness, and terrible communication for years first two, and ran past like a statue for the third.

To be honest, the best thing about it is they will blame anyone else before him because, the Ra

I watched them for the first time last night as I was delighted with our result so it didn't matter and thought they would get pumped anyway.

They were horrendous in the first half however, they came back into it for a good while in the second and pressed Milan. This is not a great Milan side at all. Thumb was terrible.

The left back, even though some dont think it, actually looks a decent signing to be fair.

If the Sheep can take even a point off them then they could freefall.

Back