Celtic face threat of multimillion pound compensation claim(The Times)

Why are the radio stations like super scoreboard not talking about this bloody disgrace

Wee Spew heevin has already been thrown out of his favourite teams stadium for criticising them publicly so he is toeing the party line and keeping shtum and silencing anyone you brings up the matter

And apparently though it involves a major football club its not football related

Spew knew

Wee Spew heevin has already been thrown out of his favourite teams stadium for criticising them publicly so he is toeing the party line and keeping shtum and silencing anyone you brings up the matter

And apparently though it involves a major football club its not football related

Spew knew[/QUOTe

Spew knew
really ?? Never knew he was thrown out lol as someone who lives overseas we dont hear these things thanks for letting me know mate

And Lenny only took the job because they needed someone with No Morals and he fitted the bill completely I wouldn't be surprised if the only players they signed were from Scotland and one of their own if you get me

And he was unemployed having left Hibs under something of a cloud mid-season.

That’s why I think they have fúćked up big time. If they had said anything normal like Man City did, then it would have been fairly straight forward, but their piss poor attempts at covering it up is pointing the finger at those in charge now, knowing all about it and being directly involved in trying to cover it up. Thus making their entire board “Not fit and proper” to hold office in any capacity involving football or children. Prosecutions should follow a full public enquiry into the “cover up of 2019!” As this is a new attempt including paying for the boys club to change its name. That is a conscious effort to cover their arses and deny justice to the victims of their disgusting employees and associates!
The abuse at Ceptic BC seems to have gone on since the 1960s so potentially the numbers of abused could be more than tenfold higher than at Man City. I can therefore see why they haven't gone down the Man City route although morally that's the least they should have done. They are in a no win situation.

The abuse at Ceptic BC seems to have gone on since the 1960s so potentially the numbers of abused could be more than tenfold higher than at Man City. I can therefore see why they haven't gone down the Man City route although morally that's the least they should have done. They are in a no win situation.

Thats what happens when you go into denial mode and start digging yourself into a really big hole. The time to deal with this was at least 25 years ago if not more. They didn't have the balls or the moral compass then and they don't have them now.

Spew knew
He’s also determined to protect his close pal ‘the late, great Tommy Burns’.

Heard tonight that Celtic have already made a derisory compensation offer to the victims lawyers which they basically laughed at

Is the offer you mention from ?
The Celtic Football and Athletic Co Ltd (Co no.SC153534)
(Previously Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd 11 Oct 1994 - 15 Dec 1994)
Last accounts : June 2018 retained profit £50k (the compensation offer)

NOT
Celtic PLC
Last accounts : June 2018 profit before tax £17.3m

I’m still convinced Pacific Shelf has a part to play

That word alone precludes any such action taking place. An organisation capable of covering up such crimes is incapable of acting morally in any shape, form or fashion.

Is the offer you mention from ?
The Celtic Football and Athletic Co Ltd (Co no.SC153534)
(Previously Pacific Shelf 595 Ltd 11 Oct 1994 - 15 Dec 1994)
Last accounts : June 2018 retained profit £50k (the compensation offer)

NOT
Celtic PLC
Last accounts : June 2018 profit before tax £17.3m

I’m still convinced Pacific Shelf has a part to play

Is it a Separate Entity ?

Why are the radio stations like super scoreboard not talking about this bloody disgrace
Cos they are part of the cover up. The media in the whole of the UK are polluted with Left Wing fantasists and many of them have Irish sympathies and part of an Anti British Imperialst Ideology as if we are still conquering new lands. Crackpots actually. In the WOS it is worse with journalists following Sinn Féin tactics that are still happening with BBC NI and copied over here with BBC Scotland who are a disgrace. Play down their wrongs and big up their agendas while exagerrating their opposite viewpoints and playing down any of their oppositions good deeds. Disgusting propoganda.

When you have that then sympathisers stay schtum. They are not allowed to question their beliefs.

He’s also determined to protect his close pal ‘the late, great Tommy Burns’.

The same 'late great' Tommy Burns who tried to bring paedophile Cairney back to CFC only to be slapped down by the bunnett

This 'relationship' between Burns and Cairney is another that needs thorough investigation?

Why on earth would burns attempt to bring back a man who was a suspected child abuser?

Was burns just naively loyal to his former coach?
Was burns aware of abuse during his time at CBC.... And did he report it?

And how did Fergus mccann become aware of Cairneys previous at CBC?
Obviously someone itk filled him in?

From the other thread on Kevin Kelly quoting the police told him to stick to his story.(read the other thread if you haven’t already)

This should definitely be a Watergate style of investigation.

WHO KNEW WHAT AND WHEN DID THEY KNOW IT?

It was the lies and denials that nailed them in the end.

Great questions. Have you put them on twitter, as these are all obvious questions needing answered but until they're out there no one will? I'm happy to post them if you're not on there.
The problem is the answer to number 1 will be no, and that's why there is a culture of deceit, abuse and subsequently cover up. Everything else and the following questions to them become irrelevant...scum

From the other thread on Kevin Kelly quoting the police told him to stick to his story.(read the other thread if you haven’t already)

This should definitely be a Watergate style of investigation.

WHO KNEW WHAT AND WHEN DID THEY KNOW IT?

It was the lies and denials that nailed them in the end.
Indeed a very strange comment to give if I am reading it accurately. Saying the police were telling him to stick to his statement. Got to say I find that bizarre and worrying.

The Paedophile's door just got pushed open that little bit further, Kelly lying and them making a derisory offer. Only a matter of time now, before the whole sordid tale is blown wide open. I hope our club and huge fan base is ready and willing to put the boot into these filthy scum.

Last edited:
SSB were tweeting Lieswells bullshit on the “internal investigation” and the letters that Lieswell wrote to Prof Tomkins and Dornan on 1st June so they can’t use the line about non football matters

SSB will continue with their cover up along with the majority of the mhedia outlets to protect Nonce FC

Disgusting organisations

as much as the SNP are to blame for ignoring these horrible acts now , where were labour/tories for the last 30 years when this has been going on.

all politicians bar a couple have let these victims down, its a travesty

A lot of Labour politicians from that time have now moved over to the SNP I believe. It's probably the same people still covering it up.

It's the same in any criminal trial/tribunal of fact.The accused often invariably pleads not guilty/not true/can't remember etc.This is usually on direction from lawyers.
It is the task of the prosecution to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the person accused is guilty of the crime libelled.In the absence of an admission, the prosecution rely on eye witness statements or evidence from other sources i.e. documentary evidence or circumstantial evidence.It is a well established principle-if it can't speak it can't lie.

To state that you can't remember should be the initiative required to show just what he can't remember and more importantly why he can't remember.

It's the same in any criminal trial/tribunal of fact.The accused often invariably pleads not guilty/not true/can't remember etc.This is usually on direction from lawyers.
It is the task of the prosecution to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the person accused is guilty of the crime libelled.In the absence of an admission, the prosecution rely on eye witness statements or evidence from other sources i.e. documentary evidence or circumstantial evidence.It is a well established principle-if it can't speak it can't lie.

To state that you can't remember should be the initiative required to show just what he can't remember and more importantly why he can't remember.

Like I said on the other thread.
Maybe he drunk to much of the CENTENARY SCOTCH WHISKY LIMITED and can't remember being associated with Torbett.

https://companycheck.co.uk/company/SC109377/CENTENARY-SCOTCH-WHISKY-LIMITED/companies-house-data ;)

as much as the SNP are to blame for ignoring these horrible acts now , where were labour/tories for the last 30 years when this has been going on.

all politicians bar a couple have let these victims down, its a travesty

We really now only have legal proof via the conviction of McCafferty that no matter their argument on the separate entity BS that they are 100% guilty.
And of course McCafferty also opened up the Bennell link too.
So a new development if these bar stewards in the SMSM & Scottish Politics fancy doing the job they’re paid for.

No player in their right mind should be going there with this hanging currently.

You only have to look online at someone being linked with them , and there's folk sending links to the awful truth on that horrid club to said player.
Probably Lieswell sending the stuff to put players off, then he can say “We tried to sign xyz but because of these scurrilous rumours they won’t come to us”.

I still can’t get over the fact that the SNP are still in hiding and will not make any kind of comment on what could be potentially one of the biggest child abuse scandals in world sport.
it must be remembered this is all about the innocent victims therefore why no statement of support from the SNP to the victims and their families it’s absolutely scandalous.

We really now only have legal proof via the conviction of McCafferty that no matter their argument on the separate entity BS that they are 100% guilty.
And of course McCafferty also opened up the Bennell link too.
So a new development if these bar stewards in the SMSM & Scottish Politics fancy doing the job they’re paid for.

totally agree , they should be doing their job and they are not, but this isnt a new thing , victims been let down by almost everyone

The problem using memory lapses as defence is, that he cannot deny any accusations either.
Celtc's best line of defence here is the grim reaper playing a call on several individuals.
It may be that he will be calling on the club itself. Which would be a deserved fate, and real justice for the victims and them too.

The S.F.A./S.P.F.L. silence is deafening, celtc should be retrospectively punished by having their operating licence revoked for failing to provide a safe environment for youngsters.
They should be made to start from 3rd division and titles/cups won over the past 4/5 decades should be stripped as they would'nt have been able to attract quality players had it been known a paedophile ring was operational, also they would have been starved of sponsorship money.
S.F.A./S.P.F.L. must ensure the victims receive an apology and appropriate amounts of compensation.

The S.F.A./S.P.F.L. silence is deafening, celtc should be retrospectively punished by having their operating licence revoked for failing to provide a safe environment for youngsters.
They should be made to start from 3rd division and titles/cups won over the past 4/5 decades should be stripped as they would'nt have been able to attract quality players had it been known a paedophile ring was operational, also they would have been starved of sponsorship money.
S.F.A./S.P.F.L. must ensure the victims receive an apology and appropriate amounts of compensation.
Silence on this abuse the biggest Paedophile Ring ever in world sport. It brings all clubs into shame that nothing is being said about it., shocking really. There must be a statement by someone representing all clubs bar Celtic of course.

Mate what’s yer option about what the police said to Kelly about keeping to his story??
That is dynamite.
I think the man's an idiot don't know who is advising him or the club put he has put his feet right in it he must know there are records out there showing his involvement in The Trophy Centre where he was appointed on the very same day as Jim Torbett and 2 years later was joined by a family member of another director.
I think either A - The Police said no such thing or
B - They did say it ...... but it was in 1991
or C - He's a lying b#stard

I think the man's an idiot don't know who is advising him or the club put he has put his feet right in it he must know there are records out there showing his involvement in The Trophy Centre where he was appointed on the very same day as Jim Torbett and 2 years later was joined by a family member of another director.
I think either A - The Police said no such thing or
B - They did say it ...... but it was in 1991
or C - He's a lying b#stard

I actually can’t believe how every time they release a statement or someone speaks they actually somehow make it worse , hope they keep digging these holes and get what’s coming to them

Anything been “disclosed “?
Any “ultimatums “,been given on time allowed?
Any place else in the world,had a business proclaimed that they had been conducting an investigation for a 2 year period on something SO important,and delicate for survivors and their families,their would be a public outcry!
What have they discovered?
What has been the outcome of this investigation?

All the usual suspects ( mouth pieces) are under their stones waiting for this to go away. The only way that this will happen is if we allow it. Those within our community must lobby this corrupt government to open the can of worms or we might as well close the door and watch our country go the way of North Korea.

Back